Register

View Poll Results: Are you in a marriage or relationship where you don't have sex at all or anymore?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I am in a relationship or marriage where we don't have sex at all.

19 65.52%
  • No I am not in a relationship or marriage like this.

10 34.48%

Are you in a marriage or relationship where you don't have sex at all or anymore?

Ladies and guys: Are you in a marriage or relationship where you don't have sex at all or anymore?

I'm personally not; but it seems like there are some women and men here who are, and of course you have people who claim that this is a reason to lie and cheat on someone. Instead of actually communicating with them, or breaking up before you go out and fuck someone else.

Re: Are you in a marriage or relationship where you don't have sex at all or anymore?

Wife went through menopause. Till hormone treat gets working I am getting a massive for arm.

Re: Are you in a marriage or relationship where you don't have sex at all or anymore?

Don't get any at home or away. Probably would fantasize about hooking up even if I was doing it with her. Anyway, that's my excuse for joining this site.

To quote Uncle Fester, "You mean with somebody else?"