Register

View Poll Results: Do you like to eat cum out of a freshly fucked asshole or twat?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I do love it just have eaten my own cum though.

33 20.89%
  • Yes I love it I love to eat my own cum and other mens' cum out of an ass or twat.

70 44.30%
  • I have never done this but would love to!

29 18.35%
  • I have never done this and do not want to

18 11.39%
  • I only like to eat other mens' cum out of an ass or twat and don't eat my own cum

8 5.06%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Do you like to eat cum out of a freshly fucked asshole or twat?

my cream pie is fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Ahh yeah.

love eating cum out of my girlfriends pussy..never my own but other guys shes fucked..I love licking it only out of her pussy though never her ass and she doesnt do anal anyway. I have licked it off her face lps and mouth too and we have kissed while he lover jerks off and cums all over us also. It is very hot and becomes addicting after awhile..She has recently been on touch with her x hub again and I know this means she is horny and he is too..I am getting very hot seeing this unfold again and she tells me he said they should meet for coffee..which I know translated means he is going to get sucked and fuck her..She teases and taunts me with this and I have licked him with her and fucklicked them while they fucked on other occasions. she told me she is working on getting fucked by him again ..so know I will be tasting her used pussy soon. I even loved it in the past when she called me when they fucked and I came after he left.. and licked and ate her..

Absolutely love to eat my cum out of a pussy I've just fucked and the French kiss. I had a girlfriend that was so totally oral, we'd 69 until we both came and then share our love juices.

Incredible photos.

Though, I have only eaten my own cum out of my gf's pussy, I would totally be open to eating another man's cum out of her as well. Not sure if I'd eat it out of an ass, but I'm not totally against the idea.