Register

View Poll Results: Do you like to eat cum out of a freshly fucked asshole or twat?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I do love it just have eaten my own cum though.

33 20.89%
  • Yes I love it I love to eat my own cum and other mens' cum out of an ass or twat.

70 44.30%
  • I have never done this but would love to!

29 18.35%
  • I have never done this and do not want to

18 11.39%
  • I only like to eat other mens' cum out of an ass or twat and don't eat my own cum

8 5.06%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you like to eat cum out of a freshly fucked asshole or twat?

Guys: Do you like to eat cum out of a freshly fucked asshole or twat? Either your own or another man/mens' cum.

Re: Do you like to eat cum out of a freshly fucked asshole or twat?

If you are into this why are you into it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picardssdd.jpg 
Views:	426 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	36096 GIVE IT A REST YOU ASS. NOBODY CARES. YOUR THE ONLY PERSON DUMB ENOUGH TO BUMP A THREAD NOBODY CARES ABOUT>

Ive eaten cum out of my freshly fucked ass.

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picardssdd.jpg 
Views:	426 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	36096 GIVE IT A REST YOU ASS. NOBODY CARES. YOUR THE ONLY PERSON DUMB ENOUGH TO BUMP A THREAD NOBODY CARES ABOUT>
    …the last year I was married my ex-was working second shift…she’d stop on the way home & fuck her boyfriend…she’d immediately put on her panties so his cum wouldn't leak out…as soon as she got home she would jump in bed & sit on my face…she thought she was putting something over on me…but I knew after the first lick what I was eating…I must have ate a gallon of cum out of her pussy that year…I’m sure the 2 of them had a big laugh about it…but the joke was on them…I loved it…...there is nothing that makes a girl honier than being freshly fuck…so after I got her cleaned out she’d fuck my brains out…she may have been a bitch…but she could fuck…

Quote Originally Posted by pole
    Guys: Do you like to eat cum out of a freshly fucked asshole or twat? Either your own or another man/mens' cum.

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …the last year I was married my ex-was working second shift…she’d stop on the way home & fuck her boyfriend…she’d immediately put on her panties so his cum wouldn't leak out…as soon as she got home she would jump in bed & sit on my face…she thought she was putting something over on me…but I knew after the first lick what I was eating…I must have ate a gallon of cum out of her pussy that year…I’m sure the 2 of them had a big laugh about it…but the joke was on them…I loved it…...there is nothing that makes a girl honier than being freshly fuck…so after I got her cleaned out she’d fuck my brains out…she may have been a bitch…but she could fuck…
    Did you divorce her since she was cheating on you? Or for a different reason?

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    At Least YOU knew you should divorce her since she was a whore, and not someone to stay married to.

I love the taste and feel of hot, sticky cum on my tongue and lips
    ​I have been thinking about having my wife get fucked by another man with a huge cock for a long time and everytime I think about it I get extremly horny and my cock gets rock hard!

http://www.bisexual.com/forum/signat...ic160303_1.gif

Any pictures of her. That is hot

Yes. I love to suck a mans ass...with or without cum in it.

I love eating creampies nothing better than pussy and cum juicrs

I haven't eaten a creampie from a guy's ass yet, but I've eaten my creampies and other guy's loads from both my wife's pussy and other women.

One time when I was out of town for an extended business trip, some friends invited my wife out to dinner. Later that night, the guy texted me this pic:

I recognize my wife's body, but I've never cum that much in my life. My only problem with that situation was that I wasn't there to lick his cock clean, eat the pie, and slide in to reclaim her!

^^^
    Does your wife take cum in her ass too?

Out of a twat, no. Out of an (mans) ass, Yesss indeedy.

I especially like to eat my own cum out of nice wet pussy. I've never met a girl that didn't get turned on by it and loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post

I'd volunteer for cleanup duty on this ass.

Definitely a good way to eat cum

Quote Originally Posted by DownBoy View Post
    That would count too.

Since we've been married, my wife has only fucked one other man. I was under her in the 69 position while he fucked her doggy style, licking his cock and balls while he slid in and out of her pussy. After he came I ate his cum out of her pussy and loved it. I grew up with him, and had been eating his cum since I was a kid, anyway.

And two summers ago my wife was giving another friend a blowjob while his wife ate her pussy. When my friend came in her mouth she kissed me and pushed his cum into my mouth, which I loved.

I always find it hard to eat my own cum, though, because after I cum I quickly lose the desire. When I force myself to do it I DO like it, like the time when I was riding my wife with her strap on up my ass and I came all over her tits and licked it off. But other times when she starts blowing me I tell her to make me eat my own cum after I come in her mouth, but when it gets to that point I chicken out. Weird, I guess.

I always eat my wife after I suck the guy who has fucked her.

Quote Originally Posted by DownBoy View Post
    Did you ever eat it out of someone else's ass or cunt? Or are you a total bottom? Or has a man ever eaten his cum out of your freshly fucked ass?

I have never, but I would love to try eating cum out of a dripping pussy.

I love this position best.. being under her licking while she is getting dicked doggy...it is my fav orf all favs and can never get enough of it..I wish you could post more vids here and I would put some on here for others to see.. If you would like a copy I can email or send via yahoo too..

Quote Originally Posted by Nauti Rogue View Post
    I haven't eaten a creampie from a guy's ass yet, but I've eaten my creampies and other guy's loads from both my wife's pussy and other women.

One time when I was out of town for an extended business trip, some friends invited my wife out to dinner. Later that night, the guy texted me this pic:

I recognize my wife's body, but I've never cum that much in my life. My only problem with that situation was that I wasn't there to lick his cock clean, eat the pie, and slide in to reclaim her!
    WOW! Nie big load

I have eaten out lots of women after cumming in there pussys loved it want to try it with ass sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcumsalot View Post
    Yes. I love to suck a mans ass...with or without cum in it.
    do you like being a rimnist?

I LOVE to eat my wife's lovers cum from her pussy, off her tits or her mouth.....