Register

Thread: water sports

water sports

Any one else try water sports I have it wasn't bad first tried my own and then one of my regulars

BiEli

Re: water sports

You should check out the group here. You'll find you're not alone.

I've never been on the receiving end of this activity. I once had a buddy who would get in the bathtub and beg me to piss on him. I used to visit another guy and before I play I always want to urinate and he'd like to pull my cock out of my pants and hold my cock while I pissed. Another buddy wanted to be there when I pissed and he'd drink some of the flow.

I’ve had guys ask me to send them clips of me pissing, but it always seems kind of yucky to do it into the toilet.

Id love to water down a guy and then climb on top and doing a body slide.

I've done both, give and receive, it can be fun, just depends on the guy and situation.

I like being on the both ends of the golden shower... A lot of guys seem to have a problem with nerves and maintaining the flow. Only met a couple of guys who could really deliver the goods, both volume and pressure, but when you do... it's awesome.

it's been aone of many long term fantasies... maybe some day...

Not into the whole pee and poop stuff ourselves
    But thats just us

not yet but hopefulClick image for larger version. 

Name:	WIN_20210403_12_29_08_Pro.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	57308

only thing I ever done was had a guy fuck me and after he came in me, kept it in me and pee'd deep in my ass! felt good but got to be close to the potty to go fart it out quick!

Piss comes from the sexual area. It's sterile and although it doesn't have the taste of you're favorite drink, it can be forceful and part of taking sex to a new level.

The smell of stale pee in the wet folds (and hair) of my goal has never backed me away. 'No, don't wash it and ruin the mood.' It won't be the same if we take a break. Is eating pussy all about the smell and taste? Could cum be enjoyed if it wasn't about where it came from, and how you earned it?

One step further, is enjoying sex that might otherwise have become nice but routine.

I've enjoyed catching a mouthful out of my aim-able stream. In fact the subject has prompted me to promise myself to go outside tonight after this post and indulge. (We have a big dark rural yard.)

It is definitely not the same if someone offers me a glassful unless my drinking of it may get me where it came from.

Piss from a woman with her short urethrae (thanx spell check) is to me a sign that she has let herself go and cum with reckless abandon. OK, it might also involve her unselfishly indulging one of my turn-ons.

With a man it's different. If he can't piss with my mouth on his cock or a hardon that's ok. We can work on it or not. If he's willing to piss on me that's great. I'm willing to rinse off before we get down to normal MM sex. If when we are done he has to pee, he doesn't need to get up.

I consider piss to be part of more advanced sex like in public, with someone else, of another sex, role playing, etc. I guess it's one of my 'you don't have to' fetishes

A forced stream of piss from sex central...Ahhhh...yes... A dribble will do. It's just one more thing that can be done with the equipment. Let's 'face' it. Is penetration what it's all about.
    Last edited by Cum1st; Apr 5, 2021 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Roll is spelled with r not p

Quote Originally Posted by mr bill View Post
    not yet but hopefulClick image for larger version. 

Name:	WIN_20210403_12_29_08_Pro.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	57308
    Hope you get some. I like what I see, but I think your ice box needs to be leveled.

Nah. Pee play is something I will reserve for my wife only.

I drink my wife's pee almost every day. She thinks it keeps me healthy in my old age.

Being diabetic, I pee pretty frequently. Would like to put it to good use on a guy who gets turned on by it.

My first wife and I would usually 69 before fucking. With her on top her bush would be spread open. We would go at it until she had an orgasm strong enough to make her clit too sensitive for more. Sometimes I'd let it cool down to get more pussy on face action. Her skilled mouth on my cock was encouraging also.

On one occasion after letting her cool some and a few tentative tongued jolts she settled back down on me. Her orgasms were quicker and always more intense. During one cumming her body pushed a short forceful stream before regaining bladder control.

Her reaction to this "OH NO!" situation was to get off of me. I held her down. Soon my cock was back in her mouth, and she was cumming and squirting over and over.

I drank what I could. She may have swallowed my cum, but I think I came deep in her pussy after.

Before the next session we acquired waterproof pads that she would cover with our suddenly special beach towels.

Her orgasmic pissing added to both of our enjoyment. She wasn't into me pissing - OK with me.

Love it with a woman. Like the warm feeling of her piss and I usually have her aim for my mouth.