Register

View Poll Results: Which races are you sexually attracted to?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm sexually attracted to black people

17 14.29%
  • I'm sexually attracted to Asian people

18 15.13%
  • I'm sexually attracted to white/Caucasian people

52 43.70%
  • I'm sexually attracted to all races

43 36.13%
  • I'm sexually attracted to Native-American Indians

9 7.56%
  • I'm sexually attracted to mixed race people i.e. mestizo, mulatto, etc.

10 8.40%
  • I'm sexually attracted to all races or have been so far

20 16.81%
  • I'm sexually attracted to Latin/Latino people

15 12.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Which races are you sexually attracted to?

Which races are you sexually attracted to?

Re: Which races are you sexually attracted to?

i have had sex with what i call people so really its the person not the color or race

The Human Race....

…I’m not real found of moslums…

As with your other poll, let me repeat myself:
    Well your pole is too narrow. I have had sex with several black women. The sex was great and I have enjoyed the contrast between there body and mine. But I have no interest in black men. Your poll doesn't allow for that answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog62 View Post
    As with your other poll, let me repeat myself:
    Well your pole is too narrow. I have had sex with several black women. The sex was great and I have enjoyed the contrast between there body and mine. But I have no interest in black men. Your poll doesn't allow for that answer.
    Unfortunately, only 8 options are allowed in polls.

I like wheelbarrow races and three-legged race the best!

Quote Originally Posted by NakedInSeattle View Post
    I like wheelbarrow races and three-legged race the best!

..at primary school I won the egg and spoon race twice and also the sack race the year I left. I remember only finishing the 3 legged race 1ce... I just seemed to get landed with the most unco-ordinated lummoxes...the only time I finished we came 2cd from last so me memories of the three legged race were never ver happy. Wen it comes 2 the wheelbarrow race, I allus semed 2 have me face pushed in the mud so that wos nev ver happy either.. comes from being so lickle I s'pose..

Sports days at primary hold ver mixed memories for me... . Sports day at high school much happier cos of other nicer sports wich occured.. usually mixed, but not always....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I can run a 3 legged race by myself....................lol

I am especially turned on by white skin, but, I have sucked off 2 black men

all races that has big cock. :-)

When it comes to women I am attracted to all races. When it comes to the cock and only the the cock I am attracted to mostly white cock. There are other races of cock that do look really nice like tsac2k3's Latin cock. Can not deny that he has a very nice looking cock. But mostly when it comes to cock white cock is what I like.

Black is nice

Skin colour does not matter at all.

Mainly asian

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    When it comes to women I am attracted to all races. When it comes to the cock and only the the cock I am attracted to mostly white cock. There are other races of cock that do look really nice like tsac2k3's Latin cock. Can not deny that he has a very nice looking cock. But mostly when it comes to cock white cock is what I like.
    Correction. Chinese cock.

Love all races but I do want a asian girl and have a fantasy about going down on a huge black one.

I'm attracted to all types of women. But my gay side only wants black, cute, and very well hung. No racial baggage involved, it's just my personal sexuality

Like all races, but have a stronger desire to suck black cocks.

I had to say all because I wouldn't rule anyone out because of race. I did date/have sex with a black girl in England while in the military. Something about a black chick with a British accent was such a turn on. Though my experience with other races is limited I look at who the person is whether male or female, not their color.

Indian, black. Love Aussie accents.

I like stocky top middle-aged men who are white! I dunno why, but I'm attracted to white tops and love to bottom for them. I don't have anything against other ethnicities, but I've never been turned on by any other men other than white. I've had NSA with an older hispanic top, but that didn't go so well. I was once getting tickets for the adult theater for my usual cruise, and while I was at the register, I caught an older black guy checking out my ass and making a face like "Damn! I coulda had that" As he was walking out of the theater, which was probably the last time he could go out. If he stayed in there a little longer and saw me, he probably would have probably thought about seducing me. I dunno if I would try bottoming for him or not. But yeah. Older top white men are the only ones I could ever have full sex with as of now.