Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My First Kiss

Re: My First Kiss

Some guys are of a mind that kissing is... too intimate or, yeah, implies romantic involvement. I've kissed guys. I've only enjoyed it with a number of men that can be counted on one hand because, as many females have told me, some men suck at kissing. The last time a guy kissed me, I felt like he was trying to smash his face into mine. No... finesse whatsoever. I know I had to learn some hard and serious lessons about kissing women and there are guys who... must've skipped school on the day kissing was being taught. In the times I kissed a guy and enjoyed it, yeah, it was so nice but, yeah, I'm not a fan of it and I can do without it.

I get that anything that looks like a relationship can terrify a lot guys and I can see how kissing could put this in their head because kissing is intimate... but so is sucking a guy's dick and fucking him but I'd guess that guys don't see those two things as being as intimate as a kiss can be. A kiss... is a kiss but it's meaning depends on what goes on in a guy's head about kissing. Shit, there are women that I haven't kissed because if they think men suck at kissing, some of them do, too.

My first real kiss was with a girl. Tongues got involved. I almost passed out. The first time I kissed a boy, it was... nice. The second time? Ugh.
    Last edited by KDaddy23; Mar 27, 2023 at 7:00 PM.

I have kissed an intersex girl. Yet to kiss with a male. I certainly enjoy kissing and rubbing and lots of foreplay so hoping for my first sensual pleasure wife a guy.

When I was in the high school locker room the boy next to me just up and kissed me out of the blue one time .. right there in front of everyone else while we were getting dressed. I kind of liked it but just sat there dumbfounded. This was rural redneck USA .. you didn't tell ANYONE else about those inclinations back then. I think he did it just to break the tension between us.

One of my best friends did the same a year or two later but he was likely just very excited at the time having won an award. I enjoyed it a lot, because I've always liked him, but it wasn't really sexual.

I had all sort of weird experiences back then with both males and females wanting to play show and tell, or wanting me to suck, lick, smell or touch things. I couldn't figure out just what I was putting out there that I kept ending up in these situations but after reading Kinsey it seems my experience was not that unusual.

I do love kissing, just about anywhere EXCEPT the mouth .. not a big fan of open mouth kissing in general -- I don't have enough mouthwash.

Just recently I shared an open mouth kiss a guy friend I've known for a long time and enjoyed it somewhat as a part of foreplay .. bit wet down there.
    Last edited by elian2; Oct 4, 2023 at 3:12 PM.

My first kiss was at age 12 with a girl - it was lovely and we got better at it pretty quickly. The first kiss with a guy was also the first time I had sex with a male. I just figured if I was going to do it I wouldn't do it by halves and got right into it. No, he wasn't (and still isn't) as good a kisser as many of the women I've kissed, but not bad. The bit of beard somehow never bothered me (the difference was kinda interesting) and mine seems to be a turn-on for him. Really haven't kissed a whole lot of other blokes.

My first female kiss was in college. We had sex like rabbits and broke up because she was stupid and flunked out of school.

I don't precisely remember my first MM kiss. It was recent but once I started kissing, there were several in short order. My FWB doesn't kiss.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Kissing is fantastic! Definitely an intimate experience but not something that I would think too intimate for same sex. Just another way to get excited and turned on. Yeah some guys would think it was too ?gay? which makes me laugh, as going down on a guy or having a guy go down on them is perfectly ?okay? to do. That I don?t get. Seriously, it?s another part of sex and a full experience. I guess some want to experience some of it, but never go far enough to enjoy every part of being sexual and enjoying the hell out of it. Yeah, some might only want to kiss a more feminine guy or something like that, helping to keep them from it being too gay, lol, but like anything else, once they try it, I?ll bet they enjoy it. Personally I like to both dominantly kissing, as well as being submissive when kissed. Getting a chick to be in charge and really kiss me is hot, so a guy doing the same is as well.

My feelings about this have changed hugely over the years. The first time a man kissed me it felt weird and totally wrong and I turned my head away quickly. He was gay and was trying to be romantic I think, and I felt kinda bad about rejecting it, but I just couldn't get with it at all. It felt like a really bad kiss with a girl I wasn't attracted to, but weirder. I really resisted kissing with men for quite a while after that.

But the second time was a guy who was about to fuck me and already had a couple of fingers working my ass. He just took command of my mouth and kissed me hard, and it felt transgressive and masculine and sexy. Him having a beard made it even more so, and I definitely responded in a way that surprised me. I actually dreamed about kissing men after that and woke up hard. I now don't resist any more, as long as a guy is clean. And especially if he is aggressive, or we're both really sexually into it and kissing hard, it feels so masculine, like a hot part of man to man sex, and I love it.

My first M2M kiss was with a guy I met up in Vegas. Posted the full story on another thread. We took shower together and after sucking him for a bit I stood up and we kissed. Wow, it was very erotic and sensual. Totally changed my views on kissing a man! I have never looked back!

I just finally rejoined. Was here for a while before Covid. This thread is interesting. I have a friend close by that is gay (I’m bi) we have known each other a long time. He is the first guy that kissed me. It was great then and still is now. We always start with kissing when we get together. Along with the entire time we are with each other. I look at it as. I’m suck him, he sucks me. Kissing is a large part of us being with each other.
    Last edited by Biguysnj; Oct 28, 2023 at 8:48 PM.

Guys who won't kiss because it's "too gay" strike me as funny! Dude! My cock is down your throat and will soon be deep in your ass so, if you think kissing makes you gay, I have some bad news for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    Guys who won't kiss because it's "too gay" strike me as funny! Dude! My cock is down your throat and will soon be deep in your ass so, if you think kissing makes you gay, I have some bad news for you...
    I've also heard things such as "I like to suck cock, no homo!"

Like really? It's okay to admit you like feeling pleasure, or sharing pleasure .. some people ARE literally fixated on the genitals more than the person - for those people I guess I can see how they might feel that way.

I would potentially enjoy kissing if I didn't have such bad breath .. kind of ruins the whole experience.

I recently met/played with a new to me couple and he is Bi, though not much experience. I've said in other threads that while I have kissed guys, it's just not the same for me as kissing a woman. However this couple really enjoys the three way kiss, and that was hot. So he and I of course made out as well and ya know what? Not bad, not bad at all. Plus, she luuuvs watching us, so that helps :-).

My first guy kiss was during a really bad encounter during my very early years of exploring Bisexuality. It was gross. He was gross. Total ED on his part (which he didn't tell me about before hand). The whole scene really put me off to any bi play, but especially Kissing guys. Don't know when the next kiss was, but meh.... Lets just suck cock and fuck.

So, maybe it's having a woman in the mix that made it enjoyable this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    I can't blame men for not kissing men, in a way. I absolutely love kissing, but with one exception, women are so much better kissers. It's more sensual, more passionate, and softer, no stubble or beard burn. (That being said, the best kisser I've ever kissed is a guy. One of my top sexual experiences was kissing him.)
    I look for guys with facial hair to kiss. It is (almost ) a deal breaker for me! It lets me know I am with a MAN!