Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My First Kiss

~Joe~

My First Kiss

This happened two weeks ago, I was at a gay sauna i go to.
    I saw this older chap who came up to me and one thing led to another and we went to a bed room.
    I'm 56 and seem to like older men he was a bit older not to sure of how much but it doesn't matter really.
    Without going into details we where getting each other off really well and i must admit he was one of the best blow jobs i have had in years.

Cutting a long story short we got / I got caught up in the moment he had tried kissing me earlier on and i said no i don't do that and all was cool.
    One thing lead to another and in the heat of the moment we ended up kissing and snoging me i was right on the edge to what he seemed to be able to keep me there for a long time he blew me to the hardest jerking moaning orgasm i have had in years.

We said thank you for the fun to what i told him he was the first and probable the only guy i have ever kissed.
    On my way home i could not believe that i had kissed another bloke.
    For days after i felt really bad but now it just happened, I will never kiss another bloke as it was not nor is my thing.

I would like to know has anyone else had an experience like this by doing something that you really hate in the heat of the moment.

Re: My First Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by chunkysworld View Post
    This happened two weeks ago, I was at a gay sauna i go to.
    I saw this older chap who came up to me and one thing led to another and we went to a bed room.
    I'm 56 and seem to like older men he was a bit older not to sure of how much but it doesn't matter really.
    Without going into details we where getting each other off really well and i must admit he was one of the best blow jobs i have had in years.

Cutting a long story short we got / I got caught up in the moment he had tried kissing me earlier on and i said no i don't do that and all was cool.
    One thing lead to another and in the heat of the moment we ended up kissing and snoging me i was right on the edge to what he seemed to be able to keep me there for a long time he blew me to the hardest jerking moaning orgasm i have had in years.

We said thank you for the fun to what i told him he was the first and probable the only guy i have ever kissed.
    On my way home i could not believe that i had kissed another bloke.
    For days after i felt really bad but now it just happened, I will never kiss another bloke as it was not nor is my thing.

I would like to know has anyone else had an experience like this by doing something that you really hate in the heat of the moment.
    …I’ve had a couple of kisses but I found them very unpleasent…I like kissing girls though…sucking a guy’s dick is exciting but kiss his lips is just too gay for me…kinda hypicital isn’t it?…but a guy can’t help how he feels…

It depends on the guy with me and not too many elicit that desire for me to kiss them. The more masculine a guy appears to me the less the desire for me to kiss him. I had a similar type of kiss like you had and although I didn't enjoy it like you didn't enjoy it, I just chalked it up as an experience and didn't beat myself up over it really. It's usually the more diminutive type of guys that can raise the desire for kissing with me.

------

Why had you never kissed a man until you were 56?

I find it odd when some bisexual men will do all sort of sexual things with men like suck cock, eat ass, or get fucked; but then they won't kiss and claim things like "ewwwwwwww that's too gay!", "kissing a man is way too romantic/intimate; but I'll kiss women...", or "it's wrong for two men to kiss!".

But these guys are usually closeted, not out, and have a lot of internalized biphobia/homophobia about being bisexual.

My partner and I kiss each other and have kissed women and men which we enjoyed a lot when we were single.

Unless the man or woman does not want to be kissed or swap spit, or has bad breath those are the only reasons why I would not kiss someone.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; May 6, 2015 at 5:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCell735 View Post
    It depends on the guy with me and not too many elicit that desire for me to kiss them. The more masculine a guy appears to me the less the desire for me to kiss him.
    ------
    I enjoy kissing guys but, like you, they have to be a certain kind of guy and one I consider at least half way good looking.

There was a guy I'd see off and on for years. He wasn't into kissing at all. He told me that, which surprised me as he was full blown homosexual. He was one I would never consider kissing but, once I was totally turned on and about to cum, I'd want to shove my tongue down his throat. He'd always turn his head to avoid it. After I came I was kinda glad he did. Wouldn't want to kiss that ugly mug.

I simply love to kiss, if I am with someone and they don't like to kiss or won't kiss, I tend to cut things short.

I can recall the first time that a guy tried to kiss me I turned my head away because that was something that men do not do. Later I evolved as a bisexual man. I'm not big on sucking another guy's dick anyway. I may have been more open to interacting with another man beyond his cock. Like Randy I may turn a guy down if he doesn't kiss or show any potential to be open to kissing and more intimate interaction. If he is a bad kisser, ie an A type personality kisser with a lot of aggression, I am inclined to stop.

Not all bisexuals are capable of loving both genders and kissing may lead to more emotional involvement but it doesn't have to. For a few, kissing has a spiritual component and it becomes a form of communication. That may sound strange to those not in touch with this aspect of themselves.

Some bimen never reach that point of accepting kissing same gender and continue to be only cocksuckers. There may be some form of biphobia involved of self acceptance or some other reason but cocksuckers seem common. I think that many gay men do not have as much resistance to kissing another man but there probably are some?
    Last edited by tenni; May 6, 2015 at 6:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Why had you never kissed a man until you were 56?

I find it odd when some bisexual men will do all sort of sexual things with men like suck cock, eat ass, or get fucked; but then they won't kiss and claim things like "ewwwwwwww that's too gay!", "kissing a man is way too romantic/intimate; but I'll kiss women...", or "it's wrong for two men to kiss!".

But these guys are usually closeted, not out, and have a lot of internalized biphobia/homophobia about being bisexual.

My partner and I kiss each other and have kissed women and men which we enjoyed a lot when we were single.

Unless the man or woman does not want to be kissed or swap spit, or has bad breath those are the only reasons why I would not kiss someone.
    …since there are a number of people who know about me…you’re right…I’m closeted…but more to protect my family than me…& even though I don’t kiss guys…I don’t think I have any hang-ups about being bi…

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    I can recall the first time that a guy tried to kiss me I turned my head away because that was something that men do not do. Later I evolved as a bisexual man. I'm not big on sucking another guy's dick anyway. I may have been more open to interacting with another man beyond his cock. Like Randy I may turn a guy down if he doesn't kiss or show any potential to be open to kissing and more intimate interaction. If he is a bad kisser I am inclined to stop.

I wonder if kissing men is a bisexual right of passage for men. Up until the point of being open to more interpersonal relating to another man with a kiss, cock suckers can objectify another man's cock and exclude it from the man attacked to the cock. Kissing risks the danger of feeling some form of emotion or more intense physical interaction with the guy or totally immersed in relating to another man on a complete physical manner. It is possible to be only interested in physical interaction. It is possible for a biguy to be only emotionally attracted to other men but that seems rarer. It is possible to be both physically and emotionally attracted to another man.

Some bimen never reach that point and continue to be only cocksuckers. There may be some form of biphobia involved of self acceptance or some other reason but cocksuckers seem common. I think that many gay men do not have as much resistance to kissing another man but there probably are some?
    Tenni please you're a cocksucker like every other bisexual guy here. Get over yourself and how you think you're LMAO "an alpha male", special snowflake, or whatever other BS you want to believe about yourself that everyone knows isn't true. You personally have sucked more men's cocks than both my husband and myself have combined, and you've sucked off more men than the majority of men on this site have.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; May 6, 2015 at 6:29 PM.

~Joe~

Well yes I'm a cock sucker, and all that goes with it, I do like the taste of another man's cum in my mouth and have been fucked & vice versa.
    Yes I'm a Bi Bloke so that may be the reason i will kiss a Woman but not a Bloke, i don't know, but what i do know is, I get a real thrill out of giving and receiving oral sex.
    Last edited by ~Joe~; May 6, 2015 at 6:38 PM.

CYBERBULLIES
    Whereas trolls focus on being a nuisance to online communities, cyberbullies target individuals. Rather than post generally inflammatory statements, they post vicious things about a single person with a goal of shaming or intimidation. This could take the form of mean-spirited messages, private pictures or private video concerning the individual the bully is targeting. They could post the information publicly, or send it only to their target as a form of taunting.

CYBERBULLIES
    Whereas trolls focus on being a nuisance to online communities, cyberbullies target individuals. Rather than post generally inflammatory statements, they post vicious things about a single person with a goal of shaming or intimidation. This could take the form of mean-spirited messages, private pictures or private video concerning the individual the bully is targeting. They could post the information publicly, or send it only to their target as a form of taunting.
    Yes, you're the definition of a "cyber bully" and "troll" in all definitions of the terms tenni, as you do stalk/harass/flame people both on this site and off the site, and you were banned from here because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …I’ve had a couple of kisses but I found them very unpleasent…I like kissing girls though…sucking a guy’s dick is exciting but kiss his lips is just too gay for me…kinda hypicital isn’t it?…but a guy can’t help how he feels…
    my sentiments exactly...couldn't have said it better

post 9 & 12 are violations of rule 2 Deal with the thread topic and not the poster.

Apparently, there is a difference between trolls and cyber bullies.

A troll cites inflammatory or oblivious comments on public online forums to get a reaction. Nobody with half a brain would take them seriously, due to the ridiculousness of their statements.

A cyberbully targets an explicit person with the specific intention of hurting them, and feed off their reactions as nothing but a bonus. Cyberbullies continue to bully over a prolonged period of time. They make threats, make you feel horrible, etc.

Former versions such as Top fucker, NMCowboys, DrugstoreCowboy, ExSailor and more have been banned or put into cooling off and can not post as those personas. Tenni has never been banned or I would not be able to post with this user name.

Last edited by tenni; May 7, 2015 at 7:53 AM.

post 9 & 12 are violations of rule 2 Deal with the thread topic and not the poster.

Apparently, there is a difference between trolls and cyber bullies.

A troll cites inflammatory or oblivious comments on public online forums to get a reaction. Nobody with half a brain would take them seriously, due to the ridiculousness of their statements.

A cyberbully targets an explicit person with the specific intention of hurting them, and feed off their reactions as nothing but a bonus. Cyberbullies continue to bully over a prolonged period of time. They make threats, make you feel horrible, etc.

Former versions such as Top fucker, NMCowboys, DrugstoreCowboy, ExSailor and more have been banned or put into cooling off and can not post as those personas. Tenni has never been banned or I would not be able to post with this user name.

Yes you're a troll, and a cyberbully...and yes you have been banned before Long Duck Dong and other people have posted about how this happened to you.

So you've posted under other names that were banned...I'm not surprised.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; May 7, 2015 at 11:40 AM.

Yes you're a troll, and a cyberbully...and yes you have been banned before Long Duck Dong and other people have posted about how this happened to you.
    Tenni is no troll and certainly no cyberbully, although there has been one here for way too long. Hint, hint.

Quote Originally Posted by fredtyg View Post
    Tenni is no troll and certainly no cyberbully, although there has been one here for way too long. Hint, hint.
    Says who? LOL you? Tenni is the definition of a troll, and a cyberbully since he does enjoy stalking/trolling/harassing people on this site he does not personally agree with, or like.

But this is old news as I'm not the only person here on this site who has posted about him being a troll and cyber-bully.

Says who? LOL you? Tenni is the definition of a troll, and a cyberbully since he does enjoy stalking/trolling/harassing people on this site he does not personally agree with, or like.

But this is old news as I'm not the only person here on this site who has posted about him being a troll and cyber-bully.
    u really ought 2 stop talking 'bout urself... just a wee smidge of hypocrisy there dontcha think

.. as 2 the second para.. all I say is not the only ID mayb...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by fredtyg View Post
    …I think perhaps there are 2…not one…

Ok, so the original post was about doing something in the "heat of the moment", that you normally either wouldn't do, or hated doing afterwards and his example was kissing another guy.
    i think mine was hooking up with someone who was too aggressive. I'm not a SUB. I Do love to please whomever I'm with, however having some one force my head down, or force themselves upon me a all, is not a turn on. This particular person was way too aggressive for me. So much so, that I just halted everything and said I just wasn't feeling it, and ended it right there.
    as far as kissing goes, I'm all for it. It heightens the intimate experience for me and turns it into something other than just a "blow-n-go"

agree with you

he doesn't do that to me- but then I'm not on here very often- and I would prob call him out- and want a face to face meeting- everyone on here has their own opinions about what is right or wrong-

As to trolls and cyberbullys on this site, you have shown yourself to have no equal..also, enough already with those stupid, sophomoric, inane "polls" you're so fond of...

Quote Originally Posted by biguy1940 View Post
    As to trolls and cyberbullys on this site, you have shown yourself to have no equal..also, enough already with those stupid, sophomoric, inane "polls" you're so fond of...
    Says who? A troll/cyber bully like you? LOL

youre such a judgemental POS...just STFU you troll...just because you do something doesn't make it wonderful for everyone else..get over yourself

Quote Originally Posted by biguy1940 View Post
    youre such a judgemental POS...just STFU you troll...just because you do something doesn't make it wonderful for everyone else..get over yourself
    You're barely even trying. Is that supposed to be insulting? You're the real troll here.

I can't blame men for not kissing men, in a way. I absolutely love kissing, but with one exception, women are so much better kissers. It's more sensual, more passionate, and softer, no stubble or beard burn. (That being said, the best kisser I've ever kissed is a guy. One of my top sexual experiences was kissing him.)

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    I can't blame men for not kissing men, in a way. I absolutely love kissing, but with one exception, women are so much better kissers. It's more sensual, more passionate, and softer, no stubble or beard burn. (That being said, the best kisser I've ever kissed is a guy. One of my top sexual experiences was kissing him.)
    Wooo.. had 2 look twice... thought I'd posted and forgotten... until I read the bit in brackets.... Jaggie chins... yughie... and the rest too, but while I have been snogged by guys who were decent kissers, only 1 is in me top 20, and haff a doz or so in the top 50. Most women think very differently and that is their affair... my preference.. my pecking order alone.. enjoy who ya enjoy every1..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

My 1st mm kiss happened after a hot mmf 3some with my 1st wife and a bi married man. He was very nice, clean and good looking. She and I had had a 4some with him and his wife a year or so before. They had since separated. His wife had acted very bitchy and caused a bit of drama, so we didn't want to meet them again. Wifey said several times afterwards that she wished we could have a 3some with him sometime without his wife around to cause drama. He and I had played around a bit during the 4some and I wanted his cock again too. As luck would have it, we ran into him at a sports bar one evening, started chatting. He excused himself to go the men's room, she told me she'd like to bring him home with us. My cock started getting hard then and there. When he returned we asked if he'd like to follow us home. He smiled and said he was hoping we'd invite him LOL.

We went straight to our bedroom when we got home. He & I again played around a bit, sucking each other as we'd done before until wifey couldn't wait to suck us and fuck us. After she was spent from the sex and the wine, she fell asleep. He and I went to the den where he started to get dressed to leave. He asked me if I would ever consider playing with him alone. I told him we were alone because she would be out of it until the morning. I asked him what he had in mind and he said he'd rather show me than tell me. He disappeared down the hallway and a couple minutes later he came back wearing the same panties my wife had worn earlier and he had also managed to squeeze into her high heels. My cock literally jumped when I saw his nice masculine upper body contrasted to my wife's sexy things. He sat down with me on the sofa. He said he'd been looking for a guy who would indulge him in his hottest mm fantasy and that he thought I might be that guy ever since the 1st time we'd met. We began to stroke each other's cocks and he began kissing my neck and behind my ears. That had never happened with a man before. I was moaning and rock hard when he abruptly french kissed me. I was electrified and kissed him back with the same passion I had always reserved for women. We went on to have some super hot oral sex. I sucked him off first then he went down on me and sucked me to completion. After that night I no longer considered it unmasculine to kiss a male partner and to this day I enjoy kissing men. In fact I actually prefer masculine bi married men who are not afraid to let down that barrier and just go with it and enjoy the passion as hot foreplay and a prelude to hot oral sex.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Wooo.. had 2 look twice... thought I'd posted and forgotten... until I read the bit in brackets.... Jaggie chins... yughie... and the rest too, but while I have been snogged by guys who were decent kissers, only 1 is in me top 20, and haff a doz or so in the top 50. Most women think very differently and that is their affair... my preference.. my pecking order alone.. enjoy who ya enjoy every1..
    Yep. My list goes: #1 is a particular guy, followed by every woman I've ever kissed, followed by the 2nd man...