Register

Your filthiest experience

I always spend about 15 - 30 minutes douching before meeting someone. Mostly it's to stay clean during anal. I've never had a girl do ass to mouth for me, but they have let me kiss them after rimming them, which was a big turn on.

Anyways, last night, I let a guy I've been meeting tie my hands and feet up, and put a gag in my mouth. He's a good thick 8", and the last time he fucked me, it hurt a lot. It didn't hurt as much this time, but between different positions, he removed my gag and would throat fuck me, put the gag back on, then fuck my ass some more. It was the first time I did ass to mouth.

To be honest, I didn't feel turned on or off by it, but thinking about it now, it gives me an instant hard-on. I couldn't taste anything but the rubbery taste of the condom, and the lube. He was really turned on by it, because when he did it again, a few seconds later, he took off the condom and came in my mouth, with some of it on my lips, cheeks, and chin, then put the gag back on me and I couldn't really swallow, his cum just slid down my throat until my gag reflex would make me swallow bits of it at a time. He then left the room with me like that, and it must have been an hour or two when he came back to fuck me again. When he finally came again, he didn't cum in my mouth, I ended up getting a facial instead. Since I was tied up, I couldn't wipe it away, so the cum just sat there, some of it dripping down my neck and on my chest. Before he was going to untie me, he wanted me to suck on his cock and balls. I was doing that for maybe 15 - 20 minutes, but he didn't get hard again. It was weird sucking on a flaccid cock, but I was so horny by then, I didn't care.

When he untied me, my legs were so weak, I couldn't walk for a good 30 minutes, and pretty unsteadily when I was able to. That was the filthiest experience I've ever had, and one of the best.

Why can't I find girls to do what I did last night?

Re: Your filthiest experience

Quote Originally Posted by secretasianman View Post
    I always spend about 15 - 30 minutes douching before meeting someone. Mostly it's to stay clean during anal. I've never had a girl do ass to mouth for me, but they have let me kiss them after rimming them, which was a big turn on.

Anyways, last night, I let a guy I've been meeting tie my hands and feet up, and put a gag in my mouth. He's a good thick 8", and the last time he fucked me, it hurt a lot. It didn't hurt as much this time, but between different positions, he removed my gag and would throat fuck me, put the gag back on, then fuck my ass some more. It was the first time I did ass to mouth.

To be honest, I didn't feel turned on or off by it, but thinking about it now, it gives me an instant hard-on. I couldn't taste anything but the rubbery taste of the condom, and the lube. He was really turned on by it, because when he did it again, a few seconds later, he took off the condom and came in my mouth, with some of it on my lips, cheeks, and chin, then put the gag back on me and I couldn't really swallow, his cum just slid down my throat until my gag reflex would make me swallow bits of it at a time. He then left the room with me like that, and it must have been an hour or two when he came back to fuck me again. When he finally came again, he didn't cum in my mouth, I ended up getting a facial instead. Since I was tied up, I couldn't wipe it away, so the cum just sat there, some of it dripping down my neck and on my chest. Before he was going to untie me, he wanted me to suck on his cock and balls. I was doing that for maybe 15 - 20 minutes, but he didn't get hard again. It was weird sucking on a flaccid cock, but I was so horny by then, I didn't care.

When he untied me, my legs were so weak, I couldn't walk for a good 30 minutes, and pretty unsteadily when I was able to. That was the filthiest experience I've ever had, and one of the best.

Why can't I find girls to do what I did last night?
    Why did you go ass to mouth? Even if his dick didn't have shit on it, it still was there since his cock was up your ass.

If by filthy you mean that feces is in any way involved, then I have never done anything filthy. To each his own, but any sexual activity where my mouth, hands or penis might come in contact with fecal matter or where my nose might smell its odor is not an activity I am willing to try. I have never tried anal sex with men. For the 30 odd years I've been kissing, stroking, foreplaying and having oral sex with men, anal sex still does not appeal to me in a bucket list kind of way. I'll admit to a certain curiosity about experiencing it as top and bottom. Still, I'll hold in reserve the idea and possibility of trying it both ways sometime (with condoms) with a man who turns me on enough to want to try it. I have rimmed women and men before and have been rimmed by both genders. It is indeed a quite exquisite sensation to feel or give to a partner/lover. However I've only ever ventured to do it after my partner/s and I took a hot shower together and scrubbed sufficiently "back there" to ensure mutual cleanliness and clean smelling anuses (or is it anii? LOL) I'll stick with kinky, but non-filthy/nasty bisexual activities that I enjoy ! Peeing on another person or being peed on during a pre-sex or post-sex hot shower would be adjudged as filthy, nasty acts by mainstream people, so I'll go with golden showers as the nastiest thing I've ever done LOL

…I’m very submissive when it comes to alpha males…they can do almost anything to me…one was fucking my ass & in the heat of the moment he pulled out & finished off in my mouth…thing were so exciting that I didn’t realize we were ASMing until we’d finished……as I mentioned in another post a waiter & a mexican bus boy jack off on my salad & the alpha I was with made me eat it…

In the 60's, we'd have orgies every week when in college. You'd sometimes not try to cum to save up for the orgy; most the time the pressure on your balls was too great and you'd even cum in your pants (in my case, panties, lol) just from the jostling trying to get into the classroom. Anyways, most were exclusively guys, but a few were mixed. Something us guys never even thought of was the pleasure of pissing; but the gals were in tune with it, for sure! My gf especially. We'd done it several times on a private beach; she'd straddle me, piss all over my cock and balls and rub it in, making me sooo fucking hard, then we'd fuck or she'd suck me and lick her piss off me. So at some of the orgies, with mixed couples, we'd gravitate to that higher level and start a cum and piss fest on sub guys willing to be 'subjects' and coat them with piss and cum, then others would lick it all off them, too. Even better, if it was outdoors and raining, we'd also get mud mixed into the mess too! Very environmental!

Quote Originally Posted by cslutt View Post
    In the 60's, we'd have orgies every week when in college. You'd sometimes not try to cum to save up for the orgy; most the time the pressure on your balls was too great and you'd even cum in your pants (in my case, panties, lol) just from the jostling trying to get into the classroom. Anyways, most were exclusively guys, but a few were mixed. Something us guys never even thought of was the pleasure of pissing; but the gals were in tune with it, for sure! My gf especially. We'd done it several times on a private beach; she'd straddle me, piss all over my cock and balls and rub it in, making me sooo fucking hard, then we'd fuck or she'd suck me and lick her piss off me. So at some of the orgies, with mixed couples, we'd gravitate to that higher level and start a cum and piss fest on sub guys willing to be 'subjects' and coat them with piss and cum, then others would lick it all off them, too. Even better, if it was outdoors and raining, we'd also get mud mixed into the mess too! Very environmental!
    …was this college in the DFW metro-plex?...

I'm not into stuff like this and neither is my partner.

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …I’m very submissive when it comes to alpha males…they can do almost anything to me…one was fucking my ass & in the heat of the moment he pulled out & finished off in my mouth…thing were so exciting that I didn’t realize we were ASMing until we’d finished……as I mentioned in another post a waiter & a mexican bus boy jack off on my salad & the alpha I was with made me eat it…
    Did you get sick from going ass to mouth like that?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Did you get sick from going ass to mouth like that?

…no…no problems…

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post

…no…no problems…
    OK good.

A bisexual man on a different site I used to go to said he once went ass to mouth and he said he got sick from it; but this guy was big into rimming...so that could have caused it too.