Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RIP Duckies Darling

Duckies Darling passed away last night in hospital from heart failure at the age of 44, her lung condition caused too much strain for her heart to bear and she passed away in her sleep while under the care of the doctors in the hospital.

I had the pleasure of sharing my life for 8 years with a amazing and very special lady, somebody who helped me come to terms with my own struggles with mental illness and other personal issues that I was dealing with......and shes gone now, so my path is a unknown one

I really want to thank bisexual.com and the members like cat, realist, void, elian, fran, rissababynta, peg, annika and so many others that befriended us over our years here....and tho many of them may have left and gone, their legacy remains in the changes in her life and mine..... and for that we thank you so much.....

Tenni, DD never got the chance to apology, she regretted what happened and unfortunately could not change that moment in time where she made a decision and did something that she felt so bad about..... she told me during the last times we talked but never got the chance to apologize personally, so I want you to know that.......

I also want to say thank you to the bisexual community for the years of support and help and guidance, my path leads in a new direction away from LGBT support and in other new directions that I want to follow......... so I am not sure if I will return .... maybe one day..... who knows what the future holds.....

Hugs LDD
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Re: RIP Duckies Darling

*hugs* May she rest in peace.

Oh, LDD, I'm so sorry. *warm hug* Thank you for telling us.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

..You have my condolences…may she RIP…if it will help your healing feel free to share little stories or whatever with us…

so sorry rip dd

I don't know what to say, Duckie.. I am truly sorry.... A nasty shock to wake up to.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

OMG! I'm so sorry LDD!

I loved Cin as a friend and confidant. We chatted many times over the years and I was befriended by her early after I joined this site. She was bright, interesting, and had her definite opinions. She was loyal to you, too. I always knew how much she loved you and I admired her for standing by and loving you so fervently.

I think her one great happiness was her visit to NZ, when you and she sealed your relationship.

She will be missed and I send you my most heart-felt condolences for your loss. I'm so sorry, she was never able to get back to NZ!

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    ..You have my condolences…may she RIP…if it will help your healing feel free to share little stories or whatever with us…
    This is an excellent idea.

My condolences, to you, her friends, and her family.

My codolences

A truly heartfelt hug to LDD. I'm shocked and saddened to hear of DD's passing.
    May her body and mind be at peace.
    LDD, may you always feel her love beside you.

Blessings,
    Dee

Sad news, and unexpected. My sympathy, DD.

Dear LLD,

I am so sorry for your loss...

Duckies Darling had a good sense of humor and gave a lot of good insight when she posted a thread or reply.

Peace & Blessings

A.

I am sorry for your loss.
    I never had the pleasure of chatting with DD, but she sounds like a great person.

A

Oh, no! I had lots of chats with DD over the years. This is a shock.

LDD, my sincere condolences on your loss.
    Love of one's country is a beautiful thing. But why should love stop at the border?
    - Pablo Casals

DD was an awesome lady with a kind heart. I'm truly sorry to hear of her passing. Sorry for your loss LDD.

​We are truly sorry for your loss. Please accept our condolences.
    BLOWJOB & BILLIE
    **WE SUCK DICK**

I am so sorry to hear that. My condolences, and hugs and love to you.

My heartfelt sympathies to you!
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

May your future directions be blessed LDD....RIP DD

My condolences.

So sorry for your loss.

Thank goodness you had the time you had with her and the joy and love she provided.

ldd, im so sorry for your loss, please feel free to contact me if you want to talk

My sympathies.

Peace.

Sorry for your loss. My condolences go out to you and your families

I am very sorry to hear of your tragic loss. My prayers go up to God that He grant you, her family, friends and other loved ones strength in overcoming your grief and sorrow so that you might arrive at a place of peace & serenity as she has.

sorry to hear that- she is at peace

Sorry for your loss LDD.

Oh man----that totally sucks. I am so sorry to hear that. I really liked her and will miss her. So sad that we have had a number of those who frequented this site, die over the years--of course a recent loss was Peg, a few years back Used Bear and Honeypot to name just a few.

My condolences to her family and to you LDD.

No matter where life now takes you LDD, I wish you all the best and good luck.

I hope that you can find some degree of peace, satisfaction and contentment in this life.
    Last edited by 12voltyV2.0; May 5, 2015 at 10:12 PM.

Deepest condolences, LDD, a true loss to the community and to us all. She will be sorely missed.