Re: Use of the word "cunt" and Misogyny

Quote Originally Posted by JayGrimm View Post
    THE CREATION OF A......VAGINA

Seven wise men with knowledge so fine
    Created a pussy to their design.

First was a butcher, smart with wit,
    Using a knife, he gave it a slit.

Second was a carpenter, strong and bold,
    With a hammer and chisel, he gave it a hole.

Third was a tailor, tall and thin,
    By using red velvet, he lined it within.

Fourth was a hunter, short and stout,
    With a piece of fox fur, he lined it without.

Fifth was a fisherman, nasty as hell,
    He threw in a fish and gave it a smell.

Sixth was a preacher whose name was McGee,
    He touched it and blessed it and said it could pee.

Last came a sailor, a dirty little runt,
    He sucked it and fucked it and called it a cunt.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny!

I once read a short story where there was a character named "Fish cunt Sam".

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    Remind me why we haven't chatted in ages?
    meet me at the corner

…haven’t we settled the ‘cunt’ issue yet?...

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny!

I once read a short story where there was a character named "Fish cunt Sam".
    Did you enjoy it?
    JEM

[QUOTE=tenni;285903]Is the use of the word “cunt” on bisexual.com derogatory towards women and misogynistic?

For me the word in general is derogatory and misogynistic when it is describing the whole woman as opposed to just as a label for her vagina.

Is the use of the word “cunt” on bi.com attracting bisexual women or turning them off?

I am a bisexual man, so I can't answer this one.

Does the use of the word "cunt" attract and arouse male bisexuals to bi.com?

It does not attract nor arouse me.

Should the use of the word "cunt" be encouraged and rationlized as all PC bullshit concerns?

I do not think use of the word should be encouraged, but I do not think it should be banned either. People who use the word "cunt" in a derogatory misogynistic manner are pretty obvious about where their minds are at and will attract those that agree with them and repel those that disagree with them.

Why Consciously Awake Women Are “Cunts”

Posted by Adina Riverson May 18, 2014

The Author
    Adina Rivers

Visit Author's Website

About Me
    Lover of Life, Love & Sensuality. Optimist. Believer. Natural Beauty Advocate. Minimalist. Living life outside the box; where the magic happens.

To many the word “cunt” is one of the most vile, obscene and vulgar swear words in the English language. But while researching the origins of this word I was amazed to find out that in its original meaning we, consciously awake women, might all be “cunts”. Sacred cunts.
    It seems that the reasons why the word ‘Cunt’ is perceived a bad word are no longer in our consciousness. When I’ve questioned people about why they find it offensive they struggle to say why ‘IT JUST IS, RIGHT!”. If everyone knew the wonderful and varied origins of the word ‘Cunt’ we would all be shouting it from the tree tops in celebration of the Cunt, the gateway to life itself.
    Linguists have debated for a long time over the true roots and it is impossible to really know exactly where it is originated. The prefix ‘cu’ has been deemed “quintessentially feminine” and pre-dates written language. Therefore it can be found in the forms of ‘cu’, ‘qu’, ‘ku’, ‘coo’, ‘qy’ or ‘cy’.
    From Cherish The Cunt
    The Meaning, Magic and Power of the Word “Cunt”

#1 A spiritually, enlightened woman

The word ‘Cunt’ in the vernacular means vagina. The word itself was originally a term of respect and reverence for a powerful, spiritually enlightened woman. ‘Cunt’ derives from ‘Kunda’ or ‘Cunti, the Oriental Great Goddess. She was the Great Yoni (Sanskrit = Source of all life) of the Universe, where all life came from and to where all life returned for renewal.
    (I am researching about the origins of this description. I have found it on various online resources, but no reference to a book or author is mentioned)
    #2 A High priestess

I recently came across the book “Phallic Worship” which explored how “Cunts” have been high priestesses who had sexual union with people to bring them to a higher level of spirituality.
    #2 A woman with divine power & life-giving ability

Western transcribers of ancient texts were shocked to find that the term ‘cunt’ was synonymous with ‘women’, but what they did not realize was that the term was not being used as an insult, rather an acknowledgement of the divine power and life-giving ability they bore.
    #3 The latin origin of the word “cunt”

The most immediate sources is the Latin word ‘cunnus’, meaning the vulva. (Wikipedia) Its ‘poshest’ form is in the word for that loveliest of erotic pleasures, ‘cunnilingus’. A related Latin word is ‘cuneus’, a wedge, rather descriptive of the cunt itself and also found in the word ‘cuneiform’ (which will be described later in this article).
    (Source: Comment section “Cherish the Cunt”)
    #4 Other derivates of the word cunt

‘cunabula’ = a cradle (and like the mother’s womb, protects and soothes the child)
    ‘Cunina’ = the Roman goddess who protected cradled children.
    ‘Cunctipotent’ = being all powerful; having cunt magic
    cunning, kenning and ken.
    How Did the Word “Cunt” Became A Cuss Word?

It is said that scholars from the Medievals Ages onwards were embarrassed by sacred places, and female genitalia shrines identified with the word ‘cunt’, failing to understand it’s original meaning, and labelled these sacred places as the devilish cunts – ‘cunnus diaboli’. Western Society and it’s revulsion of all things female for a long time might have turned the word into something obscene and nasty.
    The author George Scott of “Phallic Worship” explains that it was mainly the male dominated christian church who bastardized the word “cunt”.
    The Origin Of The Word Cunt In Different Parts Of The World

#1 The Meaning of “Cunt” In Tamil

In Tamil, Kunda means pot/vessel and is also used as a slang term for vagina. It’s related to Kundalini, which resides in your Kunda. In Tamil, the K sound is a tad bit softer than in English. So, the way native speakers say Kunda is somewhat between how English speakers would say Cunda and Kunda.
    Researched by Cherish the Cunt
    #2 The Meaning of “Cunt” In Africa

The word “Kunta” means “Woman” in several African languages. Ancient writings mention the North African Goddess “Kunda Saharan” and her tribe which are called “The Kundas”. Kunda people are still around today and reside in Mozambique, Zambia & Zimbabwe.
    #3 The Meaning of “Cunt” Sumeria (Ancient Iraq)

Here the word ‘Kunta’ means literally ‘one who has female genitalia’. This is linked with the word ‘Cuneiform’ which literally means ‘the sign of the cunta’ or ‘queen who invented writing’. Cuneiform is one of the earliest known forms of writing in Sumeria dating at c.3100 BC. At around the same time there were priestesses named The Quadesha who were accountants at the Temple of Inanna. It is highly likely that Cuneiform was the form of writing the Quadesha used on clay tablets to record the temple’s financial accounts thus making it ‘the Sign of the Cunta’.

Inanna was the goddess of love, war, fertility and lust. She was associated with the celestial planet, Venus. She was known as Queen of Heaven and the word ‘Qu’ can also mean love, sensuality, sexuality, the divinity present in all females. She is also connected with extramarital sex and sensual affairs, prowling streets and taverns for sexual adventure. There are hymns from Sumerian sacred texts which glorify Inanna’s sexuality and sang praises to her beautiful and soft Cunt. Interestingly the Quadesha are also cited in some texts as ‘Sacred Whores’.
    #4 The Meaning of “Cunt” in India

It is believed that the word ‘Cunt’ came from the Proto German word ‘Kunto’ which is said to have come from the Indo-European word ‘Kunti’ which is the name of a much respected and revered Hindu goddess who was also known as ‘Cunti-Devi’ and is said to be the ruler of ‘Kunta’ which we know as ‘Kundalini’ energy.

The snake like feminine energy that travels up our spine. Legend stories say how she sang to the gods to call them to sleep with her. She eventually had a son with the Sun God, Surya and ‘The Teachings of Queen Kunti’ can still be read today. Many say that ‘Cunt’ derived from the Oriental Great Goddess Cunti, also known in ancient Hinduism as the ‘Yoni of the Universe’ (yoni means ‘sacred temple’ in Sanskrit and is used to describe the womb and cunt). Also Indian children who were born out of wedlock were know as ‘Kuntas’ and revered as gifts of the Goddess Kunti’. The word ‘Kunda’ is also used in India for a hole or pit in the ground (agni-kunda, fire-pit) for storing fire on alters in the Vedic religion.
    #5 The Meaning of “Cunt” in China, Japan and Korea

Remembering the ‘CU’, ‘QU’ and ‘KU’ connection, we can understand how ‘Cunt’ is believed to be linked with the popular Buddhist Goddess of Compassion and Mercy is ‘Kuan-yin’ or ‘Quan Yin’ or ‘Kunnon’. Researched by Cherish the Cunt

She carries the Goddess and Divine Mother aspect of Buddhism and is generally regarded by many as the protector of women and children and is also seen as a fertility goddess capable of granting children. Some say ‘Cunda’ was the name of the Buddha’s mother according to the Japanese but all I can find is that is was possibly the name of a female blacksmith who fed the Buddha his last meal of either mushrooms or pork. He fell violently ill and then became enlightened.
    #6 The Meaning of “Cunt” in Ancient Canaan, Eygpt

Here, Qudshu or Qetesh is venerated as the fertility goddess of sacred ecstasy and sexual pleasure and is depicted holding snakes in one hand and a lotus flower in the other as symbols of creation. She is called ‘Mistress of All the Gods’, ‘Lady of the Stars of Heaven’ and ‘Great of magic, mistress of the stars’.

Thanks for posting this Melody!

The point remains that cunt is not perceived as sacred in western English speaking countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    Why Consciously Awake Women Are “Cunts”

Posted by Adina Riverson May 18, 2014
    we would all be shouting it from the tree tops in celebration of the Cunt, the gateway to life itself.
    From Cherish The Cunt [Adina Riverson's blog]

Omg, Melody what a marvelous discovery, I think I am I in love with Adina Riverson. I think you are in love with Adian Riverson too. Thank you so much for this amazing research.

(sings) Cherish is the word that I use to describe........

Some friends of mine once told me that that word (and its equivalent in other languages) is even worse than all of the other swear words combined, since then I have tried not to use it at all, even though I often have bouts of "tourettes" while applying the other swear words quite liberally in traffic.

Since you brought up the "sacred" aspect - the only thing that reminds me of are Georgia O'Keeffe paintings of "flowers" and some of the anecdotes about archways in Gothic Cathedrals having that certain look to them..

https://www.google.com/search?q=geor...=lnms&tbm=isch
    Last edited by elian; May 19, 2015 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by showmeguy View Post
    I think you are in love with Adian Riverson too.
    You know me too well...

Quote Originally Posted by elian View Post
    Some friends of mine once told me that that word (and its equivalent in other languages) is even worse than all of the other swear words combined, since then I have tried not to use it at all, even though I often have bouts of "tourettes" while applying the other swear words quite liberally in traffic.
    Your "friends" are incorrect, and do not know any other languages besides American English.

I played a weekly card game with three women, two of whom were lesbian. The conversation would often drift to sex... lots of teasing and joking. When the topic of the word "cunt" came up I was surprised to find all three women found the word highly offensive. Our conversations would often get graphic and even raunchy without anyone objecting, but they definitely didn't like the idea of a man referring to their pussy as a cunt. Big no-no from their perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by DMercator View Post
    I played a weekly card game with three women, two of whom were lesbian. The conversation would often drift to sex... lots of teasing and joking. When the topic of the word "cunt" came up I was surprised to find all three women found the word highly offensive. Our conversations would often get graphic and even raunchy without anyone objecting, but they definitely didn't like the idea of a man referring to their pussy as a cunt. Big no-no from their perspective.
    Lesbian women are notorious for becoming offended at everything, being way too PC, not living in reality, and thinking it's OK for them to be misandrist or hate/bash on men simply because they are lesbians.

Lesbian women are notorious for becoming offended at everything, being way too PC, not living in reality, and thinking it's OK for them to be misandrist or hate/bash on men simply because they are lesbians.
    I expect nowt else from Poley Pillock than yet another attempt to turn things round on other folk to destract from his own idiocy, misogyny, sexism, homophobia and general stupidity. O well... his will b copped one of these days.. ☺😉
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

If that description fit my friends, we probably wouldn't be friends. I took them at their word and respected what they had to say.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    I expect nowt else from Poley Pillock than yet another attempt to turn things round on other folk to destract from his own idiocy, misogyny, sexism, homophobia and general stupidity. O well... his will b copped one of these days.. ☺
    If you or anyone else, wants to see examples of, and read actual idiocy, misandry (hatred of men/the male sex/male gender or someone that likes to man bash), biphobia/homophobia, racism, sexism, and general stupidity they or you can read your own posts.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; May 20, 2015 at 8:45 PM.

If that description fit my friends, we probably wouldn't be friends. I took them at their word and respected what they had to say.
    When you or any man is not around, that's when they get really misandrist and bash men; but sometimes stuff will slip out or they'll claim it's a joke when you are around, or it will be a slow burn gradually over time.

So your theory is that when you aren't around lesbians say bad things about you because you're a man?

I don't think your gender is the problem.

So your theory is that when you aren't around lesbians say bad things about you because you're a man?

I don't think your gender is the problem.
    Where did I claim that lesbians said this about me? They don't. However I have hetero female friends who have been around lesbians and told me all about what they're like when men are not around.

I did however claim that a lot of lesbians are very in general both when men are around, and when we are not. But then when confronted with it they'll claim, "Oh it's a joke..." or "I don't really hate men..."

Where did I claim that lesbians said this about me? They don't. However I have hetero female friends who have been around lesbians and told me all about what they're like when men are not around.

I did however claim that a lot of lesbians are very in general both when men are around, and when we are not. But then when confronted with it they'll claim, "Oh it's a joke..." or "I don't really hate men..."
    So really u haven't a clue about lesbians? Nothing 2 b ashamed of.. U've been told by peeps who aren't lesbians? Bit like listening to tales outa school tho isn't it? Tales from kids in 1 school about wot kids in another r like an' get up 2.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    So really u haven't a clue about lesbians? Nothing 2 b ashamed of.. U've been told by peeps who aren't lesbians? Bit like listening to tales outa school tho isn't it? Tales from kids in 1 school about wot kids in another r like an' get up 2.
    They really do need a "like" button on this forum.

They really do need a "like" button on this forum.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facebook_like_button_big1.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	35721

My wife prefers beaver.

I really don't like the word and I do think it's really offensive. To me, that word is just as offensive as the racist word towards black people. Or the racist word for Hispanics. I just don't use those words. I will never even call a woman that word. A bitch is a bitch and shouldn't be called anything else.

I actually have a friend that used to be my friend with benefits several years ago. She's the rare occasion of a person that is offended by the word "pussy" and prefers the other word.