Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cum

cum

…did anyone give any thought as to what to do with the cum the first time you ever sucked a dick?...whether to let him cum in your mouth or not?...and if he cummed in your mouth whether to spit or swallow?...myself by the time my lips closed around the shaft there was never any doubt…it was going into my mouth & down my throt

I think there was never any doubt because so many girls had swallowed my cum that I just thought it was the natural thing to do…

Re: cum

Yes. I had no desire to swallow cum...so I didn't, and haven't. I tried tasting my own a few times but I don't want to eat anyone else's. But I'm not into facials or anything like that.

I can't recall what I was thinking the first time. I know I've always swallowed and can't imagine sucking without swallowing.

Quote Originally Posted by fredtyg View Post
    I can't recall what I was thinking the first time. I know I've always swallowed and can't imagine sucking without swallowing.
    I've always swalloed,and I like to eat my own cum .

My first orgasmic experience was with an older man, the day after my 14th birthday. The neighbor, spent most of a summer servicing me. I was not asked to reciprocate, nor did I do it on my own initiative. But, since the old guy seemed to relished my cum, I suspected mine tasted good. I would find out a little later than each of us have different flavors! (some OK, some amazingly nice, and some outright awful!)

While attending a military academy that school year, my roommate and I had a brief, but intense, sexual involvement, which was the first time I would reciprocate. His cum was the absolutely most rancid, foul-tasting, of any that I ever experienced!

Then, I met and became intimate with a Swiss boy, with whom I remained in an exclusive relationship for the remainder of the year. His cum was most pleasant, to my relief, and swallowing was never a problem...I eventually came to crave it.

Ever since then, the taste is the criteria, by which I swallow, or not.

Luckily, none has ever equaled that first one's gross flavor!
    Last edited by Realist; May 2, 2015 at 8:08 PM.

all ways spit it out

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    all ways spit it out
    …what a waste of cum…if I was there I’d let you spit it in a shot glass & I’d drink it…I’d take it out of your mouth but I don’’t kiss guys…

Before I'd had any from another man, I'd had my own. When with my first guy I was surprised but actually expected it and it was quite like my own. I still love the taste.

I was hot as hell to swallow it all. Still feel that way always.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Now I would really like to have him shoot like that in my mouth. That would be so nice.Has my precum flowing. My first time I was scared as hell. I did not want him to cum in my mouth, but my late wife wanted it to happen. I loved it. Between him and the other two guys there it happened 10 or more times over the weekend.
    Last edited by bi4asplay; May 3, 2015 at 10:10 AM.

I swallow, or kinda half swallow half dribble it out my mouth.
    i only ever had one guy who tasted sooooo bad that I embarrassingly gagged a little. *cringe*
    To be honest it can be more the texture I don't like, sometimes it's just too chunky lol

i thought he was pissing, i was 12. after he told me it was ok, i would try and swallow more and more. took me some time, but i got to where i did not miss a drop.

The first few times I was really young and my older cousin was just cumming on my face. Soon after he talked me into swallowing so he switched off between that and the facials

My first blowjobs were from an experienced woman. She swallowed and made remarks like you aughta patent that stuff. It would make a great glue. She never made a big deal out of swallowing. To her it was part of giving a bj.

I didn't regret swallowing my first load or any after.

Quote Originally Posted by daddio3311 View Post
    The first few times I was really young and my older cousin was just cumming on my face. Soon after he talked me into swallowing so he switched off between that and the facials
    That's creepy and disturbing. WTF is up with all these people who have been sexually abused by male relatives on this site?

That's creepy and disturbing. WTF is up with all these people who have been sexually abused by male relatives on this site?
    …actually I think that’s a way more common occurance than people realize…

The first time I sucked a guy, I don't even think I thought about it all. It just seemed natural to swallow. He came before I was expecting it and instinctively swallowed, so didn't get much of a taste, but I did enjoy it. I have always swallowed every time since and remember to savour the taste. I haven't tasted cum I didn't enjoy, although some guys taste better than others.

berryhard

The very first time I sucked cock I met a guy in a private sauna in his apartment building. I was a bit nervous first time but did quite well as he very quickly was ready to shoot his load. I was disappointed when he pulled his throbbing cock out of my mouth and came on the bench pushing me away from his exploding cock. I guess he was used to women sucking his cock who don't swallow. The next time I sucked him off I when deep in my throat and took his load and loved it. Since then I have swallowed deep in my throat, taken the load on my face, in my mouth or on my chest or a combination. All better and far not enjoyable then working so dillegently to get a guys cock off and wasting his load. Personally love cum, mine or another's.

The first time I had more than a brief, fleeting experience with a cock in my mouth, I tasted a bit of his cum. Afterward, we talked about it a bit. He admitted that he had almost blown a full load, but he tried valiantly to hold back. He was uncertain about what my reaction would be, given that I'd never before completed a blowjob.

My reaction, both at the time and after our discussion, was -- Cool! I found it to be very erotic, that I was capable of bringing someone to this heightened level of sexual pleasure. If I am going to be a cocksucker, I want to be a good one!

was in a 3way with my ex, when she suddenly held his cock out for me to suck. I had no time to think, when he moaned, i just swallowed

my first time was about 6 years ago. the way I figured it was it was expected for me to swallow his cum. I guess everyone expects us to swallow the cum its really not bad and each has its own tast

The first time I was almost 14 and my best friend was just turned 15 I sucked him off and the taste had me hooked, his cum was so sweet. I have been a cocksucker ever since, I have had a few loads that were not exactly "savory" but I can get an idea of their taste from the precum and if I doubt the taste, I just go deep throat but I never spit, I do like facials though.

Both of us have swallowed from the very first load we sucked. We don't believe in wasting that yummy cum!

I believe that the whole experience and pleasure of sucking another mans cock should and does for me include swallowing his cum and making sure his cock is licked clean. I love the taste of it.

Swallowed the first time and have always swallowed since

Quote Originally Posted by DallasSucker View Post
    Swallowed the first time and have always swallowed since
    How many different men's cocks have you sucked?

Do you ever get sucked, or do you strictly get on your knees and take a cock in your mouth?

How many different men's cocks have you sucked?

Do you ever get sucked, or do you strictly get on your knees and take a cock in your mouth?
    …I’d know about him…but I’ve sucked 300 or 400…and it’s always me on my knees…when I get my dick sucked its always by a girl…

I love getting my dick sucked too. But, I prefer most of the action with me doing the sucking.
    JEM