Register

View Poll Results: Guys: Do you ever want to put your legs in the air and give a man some pussy or cunt?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I love doing this!!! Fuck my man cunt!

27 33.33%
  • I love doing this but it's an ass not a cunt

22 27.16%
  • I have never done this but would love to!

25 30.86%
  • I'm not a bottom for anal sex at all and don't think of men this way

7 8.64%

Guys: Do you ever want to put your legs in the air and give a man some pussy or cunt?

Guys: Do you ever want to put your legs in the air and give a man some pussy or cunt?

Or if you're a bottom or vers do you not think of your ass in terms like that?

Re: Guys: Do you ever want to put your legs in the air and give a man some pussy or c

I have never and yes I'm here to see if I am as turned on by MMF as my dreams have been over the last year but that me thinks it be intensely orgasmic to be a couples spread eagle girltoy

Re: Guys: Do you ever want to put your legs in the air and give a man some pussy or c

PLEASE DONT FEED THIS TROLL

yeah i have done it several times but i consider it being assfucked because that is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    yeah i have done it several times but i consider it being assfucked because that is what it is
    Same here, on both counts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picardssdd.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	36093

1. The race to make a woman cum as many times as possible before I do.

2. The race to cum before the man I be with so he can enjoy the session more. Many men lose their urge after they cum.

I love being on my back and getting fucked

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post

Name:	picardssdd.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	36093
    I see that ,and raise you: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	collective.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	36116

Name:	picard wtf.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	36129No seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by secretly sluty View Post
    I love being on my back and getting fucked
    Why do you love it?