Register

Thread: Joke of the day

Joke of the day

Joke of the Day!

Soon after the Arkansas Hillrod clocked in for work, the foreman called him over and told him that he had a phone call in the front office.

When the Hillrod returned, he had a mournful expression on his face and his head hung low. His foreman noticed and asked if he had received bad news.

"Sure was, Boss" he replied, "I just found out that my mother died earlier this morning.

"Gosh, that's awful," replied the foreman "Do you want the rest of the day off?"

"No," replied the Hillrod. "I'll finish the day out."

About an hour later, the foreman returned to inform him that there was another phone call for him up front. This time when the Hillrod returned he looked twice as glum and the foreman asked if everything was alright.

"Jeezz, Boss this has to be the worst day of my life," Moaned the Hillrod.

"That was my brother, and his mother died today too!

Re: Joke of the day

too damn funny

While going to college, I had a summer job where I am sure I worked with that guy. Nice person, but, almost killed me by accident loading a truck.
    JEM

Heard it more or less wen I wos a schoolgirl c1994 or so...wos Irish joke then... and like most Irish jokes, a tadge duff.. bad form then not so gr8 now...u ne funnies
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.