Register

View Poll Results: Did you ever go into a men's room to piss find it was a publicsex place, have sex?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes more times than you've had fingers up your ass!

4 11.43%
  • Yes more than a few times

7 20.00%
  • I have never done this but would love to!

15 42.86%
  • I have never done this and do not want to

9 25.71%

Did you ever go into a men's room to piss find it was a publicsex place, have sex?

Guys: Did you ever go into a men's room to piss find it was a publicsex place, and have sex with a man or group of men right then and there?

Re: Did you ever go into a men's room to piss find it was a publicsex place, have sex

Only in a fictional fantasy account. It was wonderful safe sex without any protection needed.

Re: Did you ever go into a men's room to piss find it was a publicsex place, have sex

Please don't feed the troll.

I've been in public bathrooms, and locker rooms and places where gay and bi men have sex, and so has my partner but we have never had sex with any men in those places.

However, it was very obvious that those public places were venues for gay and bi men to have sex at.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Apr 22, 2015 at 12:48 AM.

Jesus jumping fuckfish................... WOW!!!!!!!

So,........do you ever stop to take a piss at some lone restroom in the middle of nowhere and.........................FUCK THE GUY USING THE STALL NEXT TO YA???????!!!??!!!?!?!!!???, No pole, it's just you.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousMarriedinCali View Post
    So,........do you ever stop to take a piss at some lone restroom in the middle of nowhere and.........................FUCK THE GUY USING THE STALL NEXT TO YA???????!!!??!!!?!?!!!???, No pole, it's just you.
    Suite melt. Were you waiting since 2013 to finally post this?

Nope never done that, and neither has my partner. Learn how to read and comprehend what you're reading and you would know this and not have to post.

However, a friend of mine that's gay and a decade older than me did this in college, and sucked off a lot of guys in public bathrooms in the 70s and early 80s, and at highway rest stops/truck stops as well. Both my husband and I knew about that stuff as young adults but had no desire to have sex this way so never did it; but we have met a lot of bi and gay men who have and it's what they like.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Apr 22, 2015 at 1:19 AM.

I have spent a life time of having fun in mens public toilets. Happy to chat about it

Quote Originally Posted by redone View Post
    I have spent a life time of having fun in mens public toilets. Happy to chat about it
    Please post about your experiences.

Have done it several times...they were all fun experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Guys: Did you ever go into a men's room to piss find it was a publicsex place, and have sex with a man or group of men right then and there?
    …yes…I’ve stopped in many public restroom and found glory holes…I remenber once in my 20s going to the restroom in a large grocery store in Ft. Worth…I had no idea what a glory hole was…when the guy in the next stall put his finger in the hole I thought he was crazy…& fled the booth like my pants were on fire…& yes…once I learned what a glory hole was & how much fun it is to suck dicks…I’ve suck a dick or 2 through glory holes in un-expected places…& yes...I always wallow...never spit...so if you ever got your dick suck through a glory hole in the Dallas area it could have been me sucking it...ll..
    Last edited by charles-smythe; Jun 8, 2015 at 8:31 AM.

Yes, it's a special treat when I run across one. But sometimes I search them out too.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Please post about your experiences.
    so PS can judge you and tell you how wrong you are while trying to hold himself up as some sort of paragon (of trashy, sleazy, foul and dementedly worded questions)...and lets not forget all those folks HE has deemed it necessary to put in jail...am i the only one who thinks hes a hypocritical POS?

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …yes…I’ve stopped in many public restroom and found glory holes…I remenber once in my 20s going to the restroom in a large grocery store in Ft. Worth…I had no idea what a glory hole was…when the guy in the next stall put his finger in the hole I thought he was crazy…& fled the booth like my pants were on fire…& yes…once I learned what a glory hole was & how much fun it is to suck dicks…I’ve suck a dick or 2 through glory holes in un-expected places…& yes...I always wallow...never spit...so if you ever got your dick suck through a glory hole in the Dallas area it could have been me sucking it...ll..
    and i thank you for that...lol

Quote Originally Posted by biguy1940 View Post
    so PS can judge you and tell you how wrong you are while trying to hold himself up as some sort of paragon (of trashy, sleazy, foul and dementedly worded questions)...and lets not forget all those folks HE has deemed it necessary to put in jail...am i the only one who thinks hes a hypocritical POS?
    Have you even ever read my posts where I mention this?

The people who I and most people who are sane think should be in jail or prison since they're sick and fucked up are into illegal things like sex with animals, into sexually abusing people, or who are adults who have sex with people who are not adults which is sick.

But I'm sure you'll argue that all of this stuff is OK to you, or not really that bad.