Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who would you most like to discover is also Bisexual?

For me, three possibilities come to mind.

First is my new doctor.He’s young but very mature.We share a common background in our military pasts.And it’d just be a great resource to have a FB who is a doctor.

Second would be the husband of one of my wife’s best friends.He and I really don’t have much in common and our wives are always wanting us to join them in couple’s activities.

Third would be one of my old Air Force buddies.

I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

Re: Who would you most like to discover is also Bisexual?

Quote Originally Posted by Visexual View Post
    For me, three possibilities come to mind.

First is my new doctor.He’s young but very mature.We share a common background in our military pasts.And it’d just be a great resource to have a FB who is a doctor.

Second would be the husband of one of my wife’s best friends.He and I really don’t have much in common and our wives are always wanting us to join them in couple’s activities.
    Even if your doctor is bisexual or gay, that doesn't mean he's going to have sex with you or become your fuck buddy. He would lose his license to practice medicine then and ruin his entire career. But I can understand that you do have this kinky fantasy as some people do have it.

One would be my next door neighbor. I don't know him very well although we've chatted briefly over the fence a few times and we've run into each other and said hi at the nearby pharmacy and grocery. He's late 40's, nice looking, friendly and has a very sexy wife and 2 kids away at college. I've detected no bi vibes, but then my gaydar has never been good. It would be great if it turned out he was attracted to me as I am to him. I'd definitely run next door go to bed with him or invite him to my bed anytime his family or my family was away. To me that would be an ideal FWB situation ! Only thing better would be if his wife joined

At the pharmacy I mentioned earlier, one of the pharmacists who works there is quite nice looking and very friendly with me. He's mid 50's and nearer my age than my neighbor. Again, no bi vibes from him either but he's another acquaintance I find attractive and would like to go to bed with.

pole-smoker, I didn't say that I would have sex with my doctor. I have other gay-bi friends who I don't have sex with. It's just that I've found that when you both know that you're both gay or bisexual that it makes a much better relationship, whether sexual or just platonic.
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

Bisexual or gay, not fussed..but a girl I have known since I was at nursery... me oldest friend... tried a few times wen we wer school kids.... an' u kno she just laffed in me face and turned me down flat ... still attracted now but I kno the score and nev go wer me charms r unwanted..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

My next door neighbor super hot plus a hot body

A friend in N tx whose wife is my wife's best friend. We would have much more in common if that were the case

-or-

the husband of my very best friend. Then we could BOTH do him and then them do me.

I'm into a few taboo things, I have twin cousins who are fucking hot. They were both pretty wild when we were all young, I KNOW they did some very sexy 3somes with girls after they got out of college and were sowing their wild oats. Finding out they were bi would have been so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bi2Bboring View Post
    I'm into a few taboo things, I have twin cousins who are fucking hot. They were both pretty wild when we were all young, I KNOW they did some very sexy 3somes with girls after they got out of college and were sowing their wild oats. Finding out they were bi would have been so much fun.
    Creepy.

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black

Quote Originally Posted by 2bi2Bboring View Post
    Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black
    Nope.

Let's just say my partner and I are not into what you posted about at all.

Cousins taboo? Not here or in most of Europe... marriage 'tween cousins isn't that common, but it happens and isn't that rare either. Sex' tween them happens much more often tho... have 1 m8 who wos married 2 a cousin and another who has her cousin's child... it's not considered incest, to some extent at least, cos Royals and the aristocracy wer pretty often hitched 2 cousins, but it was pretty common among working people and the peasantry 2 cos there were so many very small communities and peeps never really travelled more than a few miles from their birthplace until the advent of the railway.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

my wife, that would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Cousins taboo? Not here or in most of Europe... marriage 'tween cousins isn't that common, but it happens and isn't that rare either. Sex' tween them happens much more often tho... have 1 m8 who wos married 2 a cousin and another who has her cousin's child... it's not considered incest, to some extent at least, cos Royals and the aristocracy wer pretty often hitched 2 cousins, but it was pretty common among working people and the peasantry 2 cos there were so many very small communities and peeps never really travelled more than a few miles from their birthplace until the advent of the railway.
    Yes and the royals who married and reproduced with their relatives had children who had major birth defects or genetic diseases passed down.

It's utter bullshit that common people even in Europe married their cousins even before the invention of the train, or that even in modern day Europe it's not considered creepy.

What did happen though was that people had larger families and often times their kids would marry the children of neighbors or other people in the village or town who they were not related to at all.

my college friend that i fantasize every now and then.

My first wife!

Had a friend a few years ago I wished was bi. Turned out he was!

My wife. It would open a whole new world in regards to our sex lives.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Yes and the royals who married and reproduced with their relatives had children who had major birth defects or genetic diseases passed down.

It's utter bullshit that common people even in Europe married their cousins even before the invention of the train, or that even in modern day Europe it's not considered creepy.

What did happen though was that people had larger families and often times their kids would marry the children of neighbors or other people in the village or town who they were not related to at all.
    Albert Einstein's 2nd wife Elsa was his 1st cousin. They married while still living in Europe. I think he probably had sex with her before and during their marriage. I don't recall seeing that Einstein was called a creep about his marriage to Elsa in old news articles, history books, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by thickil View Post
    Albert Einstein's 2nd wife Elsa was his 1st cousin. They married while still living in Europe. I think he probably had sex with her before and during their marriage. I don't recall seeing that Einstein was called a creep about his marriage to Elsa in old news articles, history books, etc.
    That's creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by fredtyg View Post
    Had a friend a few years ago I wished was bi. Turned out he was!
    does that mean that u did more than discover something with ur friend?

O I dont deny that European royalty suffered abnormalities due to inbreeding.. but those abnormalities mainly existed in families which regularly inbred over several generations... such abnormalities were not unknown among people of the "lower orders" but relatively these were fewer because the generational inbreeding was not so commonplace.

In Europe people had larger families for a number of reasons - one being the high infant mortality rate, another being the need for sons to work the land and of course the fact that contraception was so inefficient as to be almost useless and of course the Church was so keen on people breeding.. ordinary people married their cousins ok and have done throughout history.. I make no claim that it was incredibly common but it was not unknown and nowhere near as rare as u seem to believe. It is not unknown today. That it is less common than once is because ordinary people are far more mobile than before rail travel and other forms of speedy transport became so easily available and communities became less close knit and much less isolated.. they get out and about, something before railways the poor, who were most people, could not.. prior 2 cheap easily available rail passenger transport few people, and even fewer poor peope in the UK ever travelled more than 5 or 10 miles from their birthplace and in a country with a relatively small scattered, rural population it wasn't easy always to meet non family far less marry (or simply settle down and live with) them... and much the same could be said of the European continent.

I won't say people in British or European families exactly encourage sex or marriage between cousins but both do occur, often tho not always with parental blessing... families do not generally find it creepy as u put it even if some have doubts... some... not all. Creepy? No not creepy... merely human...

U really do gave such a closed mind about so many things.. especially for one who addresses so many on site as prude... u poor man...

You talk like an idiot. If you really came from New York like you claim you do, you would realize that there are a huge number of people here whose parents who were born in Europe were cousins. It's also perfectly legal in the Empire State, as it is in about half of the other states.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieknyc View Post
    You talk like an idiot. If you really came from New York like you claim you do, you would realize that there are a huge number of people here whose parents who were born in Europe were cousins. It's also perfectly legal in the Empire State, as it is in about half of the other states.
    I am from NYC. However I have no desire to engage in a petty argument with an idiot troll such as yourself that cheats on his wife with random strangers he meets in internet chat rooms on sex sites like this.

Woooo Jamie... u bad, bad man.. have known u on this site within days of it firing up and never even sussied u as being a troll even tho we have clashed now and again over the years.. must b awfully lonely being the only person on site who isn't a Troll on site dontcha think, hey? Poor ole Poley..

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    have known u on this site
    LMAO at the idea of actually "knowing" a person via a website, and chatroom.

LMAO at the idea of actually "knowing" a person via a website, and chatroom.
    O well, Poley... such is life... we all have our x's 2 bear..

Pole is aways coming up with this kind of crap. Most of the time he is as wrong as he is here.Cousins have been marrying for hundreds of years and still do even here in the USA. Very few royals born of incest had any problems. Problems do not just pop up in one generation. Sorry but I have to call BS on the guy that calls BS to every posting I have seen him respond to.
    Last edited by bi4asplay; Apr 25, 2015 at 10:11 AM.

I guess that would be about any 223 to 30 year old that is about 6'- 6'4", 180 to 220, 44-46 in. chest, 32 in waist, with an 8 inch perpetually hard uncut cock.
    Oh shit wait that's me. Well minus the an inch. roflmao

Pole smoker, you're a miserable asshole. A typical, dime a dozen, one on every corner, asshole. I suspect you're damaged, full of self loathing, supremely unhappy. You live in a state of anger where the only thing that helps you feel better, how ever briefly is, is trying to make others angry as well. Some might pity you, i do not. Just. .....go......away.