Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Who would you most like to discover is also Bisexual?

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    Pole smoker, you're a miserable asshole. A typical, dime a dozen, one on every corner, asshole. I suspect you're damaged, full of self loathing, supremely unhappy. You live in a state of anger where the only thing that helps you feel better, how ever briefly is, is trying to make others angry as well. Some might pity you, i do not. Just. .....go......away.
    LOL nice try, projecting your own issues onto a total stranger. I'm not damaged, don't have any self loathing, and I'm not unhappy.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieknyc View Post
    You talk like an idiot. If you really came from New York like you claim you do, you would realize that there are a huge number of people here whose parents who were born in Europe were cousins. It's also perfectly legal in the Empire State, as it is in about half of the other states.
    Let's consider the source: You're this site's troll that pretends to be a lawyer from NYC; but you're really from Long Island and aren't a lawyer, you foolishly compare involuntary male genital mutilation or circumcision to someone getting their ear pierced, you're married and cheat on your wife with random guys who you meet in internet chat rooms on sex sites like this, and you're Jewish yet pull the professional victim/Anti-Semitism/Holocaust persecution BS card on anyone that posts anything you don't like or agree with, and you're Islamophobic which isn't that surprising since you are a zionist.

Given how foolish and ignorant you are I would not be surprised to learn that your parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and you and your "wife" are all closely related.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Apr 28, 2015 at 5:43 PM.

I have a good friend who i see a couple of times a year.. we travel together sometimes on bike trips and share a room. He is a good guy and I trust him so he would be my first choice.

The guy that my wife had sex with when we were temporarily separated. I know he has a bigger and thicker cock than mine,cause I asked her after we when back, I haven't tell her about that part, but, sometimes when we are having sex I ask her to tell me about what they did in bed, specially when she sucked her cock, or what was their favorite position, I also loved when she tells me that she enjoyed cheating on me, and even though I didn't see then fucking(just got the opportunity to meet him at home), I really loved to know that my wife fuck with his coworker for a long time, I do feel kinda proud and happy that my wife cheated on me, and like I said before she stills enjoying telling me that she fucked with other guy while we were briefly separated. Know my big fantasy is that my wife watches me how I bend in my knees and I sucked MARK's(his real name) cock while she watches, and of course after that I want to watch how Mark fucks my wife.
    the last part and for me it's truly one of the best things is that honestly thanks to Mark my wife started to like to get her ASS fucked, she never even wanted to try and after her affair with Mark, she not only loves to get her hole fucked, but she thought me how to take care of her hole with my thong and my COCK. C. B.

I am going away with a long time good friend, I am married and Bi, my wife knows I am and enjoys that I am open about it with her. although rarely have acted on my impulses, he is divorced. I have no idea if he would consider anything with me or not, but I would not hesitate to give him some oral if given the chance.