Register

View Poll Results: Have you ever paid for sex with a shemale/pre-op TS?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I've paid for sex with a shemale/pre op TS!

7 12.73%
  • No but I gladly would!

24 43.64%
  • No I never have we had sex and he/she was not a whore

8 14.55%
  • I've never paid for sex with anyone or had sex with a shemale/TS and don't want to

16 29.09%

Have you ever paid for sex with a she-male/pre-op TS?

Guys and ladies:
    Have you ever paid for sex with a she-male/pre-op TS?

Re: Have you ever paid for sex with a she-male/pre-op TS?

I had always wanted to experience a ts but there just aren't any around my area. One day I responded to an ad on back page, although I was somewhat leary, she was just to hot to resist.

Boy was I glad that I did. Her pictures did not do her justice. She is a a, about 5'7", 140, beautiful face, amazing d cup tits, an eight inch cock and an ass that you could spend hours kissing.

When I suck a mans cock his cock is all that interests me. But with a ts it is so erotic to kiss those soft lips and slowly work my way down her amazing body. There is not any part of her that I don't love to worship.

I can't begin to describe how erotic it is to be lying on my back with her on her knees straddling my chest, feeding me her cock. Or be on my back with my legs in the air and her kneeling over me fucking me. Just to look up at that beautiful face and spectacular body, those smoldering brown eyes staring at you, without any words spoken she makes it clear that she knows that you are under her spell and you belong to her.

Quote Originally Posted by iwantamouthfull View Post
    I had always wanted to experience a ts but there just aren't any around my area. One day I responded to an ad on back page, although I was somewhat leary, she was just to hot to resist.

Boy was I glad that I did. Her pictures did not do her justice. She is a a, about 5'7", 140, beautiful face, amazing d cup tits, an eight inch cock and an ass that you could spend hours kissing.

When I suck a mans cock his cock is all that interests me. But with a ts it is so erotic to kiss those soft lips and slowly work my way down her amazing body. There is not any part of her that I don't love to worship.

I can't begin to describe how erotic it is to be lying on my back with her on her knees straddling my chest, feeding me her cock. Or be on my back with my legs in the air and her kneeling over me fucking me. Just to look up at that beautiful face and spectacular body, those smoldering brown eyes staring at you, without any words spoken she makes it clear that she knows that you are under her spell and you belong to her.
    Was that TS/Shemale a hooker?

Please don't feed this troll.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Was that TS/Shemale a hooker?
    No, she was an astro physicist.

No, she was an astro physicist.
    My bad, I sort of skipped over how you met her on the Back Page website where prostitutes are.

A lot of she-males and ts/tg women are forced into being whore to pay for fake tits, hormones, and a sex change surgery.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	not this shit.gif 
Views:	44 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	36525

my dream is to do it with a shemale or tranny

hello,
    how are you today? my name is Dana Born Army General ,i was born in year 1961,from USA,single searching for business partnership or friends,write me with your pictures, it will be nice to have you as chat friends, my email ( danaborn2000@gmail.com ) have a nice day,
    Yours new friend Dana.

Quote Originally Posted by loverboy333 View Post
    my dream is to do it with a shemale or tranny
    Look on Craigslist there are apparently a lot of she males on there but I hear most are hookers.