Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Racism on Bi.com

DD, as you can see, Pole lifted that thread before you deleted it (or at least a portion of it).

(This isn't directed solely at DD. I'm unleashing this in this thread)
    Enough! There are 5-6 members here who are collectively destroying this site! The constant need to belittle fellow members, posting threads and graphic images for the sole purpose of attention, the constant need to disagree with others opinions.....we all know who the offending members are and what behavior I am speaking about!

I've watched the adolescent behavior for months now. I'm so outraged! Just the thought that one of you could be filled with such contempt for another that you'd post the real identity [and possibly a photo] of another member completely disgusts me!
    I've found many of the members on this site to be pleasant and respectful. But several of you are complete assholes.

Dee
    Last edited by by~his~side; Apr 18, 2015 at 3:35 PM.

Well now everyone knows the kind of person that DD & pole are. Whether that is my name or image no one will know. It reflects the low class people on this site. Bullshit DD about my family. Your morality came back to you briefly. Your bitter hatred projection is making you not a good person. You can do better with your life. Get help.

I agree with bi his side that there are/were good people on this site.
    Last edited by tenni; Apr 18, 2015 at 4:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Well now everyone knows the kind of person that DD & pole are. Whether that is my name or image no one will know. It reflects the low class people on this site. Bullshit DD about my family. Your morality came back to you briefly. Your bitter hatred projection is making you not a good person. You can do better with your life. Get help.

I agree with bi his side that there are/were good people on this site.
    Yes there are some good people on this site...however you're not one of them, and that's obvious to everyone here.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Apr 18, 2015 at 5:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    ..and let me say most peeps change posts after they are posted for a mill and one reasons... done it mesel often... nothing wrong with it. Seem to mind u doing it moren 1ce Duckie... tenni isnt Mr Tactful at times but has never been as bad as u or darlin' darlin' have made him out to be.. all of u have always been blinded by personal animosity which I dont deny that there is good historical reason for some if it.. but it has never ever been all one sided.. often it has been a case of u say sugar he says shite and vikki verki...

U may wade in on Poley's side if wish... no skin off my nose, but there has always been far far worse than tenni for getting up peeps noses and stopping peeps from returning to the site. Tenni is ur biggest .com bugbear, not every 1's... .com is dying on its knees... tenni isnt 2 blame for that by a long way. tenni doesnt want the site to die... Even Poley in all his guises isn't entirely to blame... owner absence and disinterest and the site problems arising not being dealt with isn't helping... It is a matter of time and then one day .com will wake up dead...
    I am in a better headspace than I have been for a few years...... so I am going to be straight up honest with you about this

1) yes, I edited my posts to correct typos, wrong words and shit.... and yes a few times I removed stuff that I should have not said.......

2) now..... as for tenni....

tenni is just a user name........ just like the random names that bullies all round the world have, that target overweight people, smokers, LGBT etc... and want their right to discriminate on the grounds of sexuality... ironically something that tenni speaks out against when it comes to bisexuals.....

no fran, you are wrong.... its like the enemy in a desert fire fight, their name does not matter, age, gender, eye color, it all does not matter.... what matters are people like me are the people that are trying to stop them from getting rid of the people they deem not worthy to be on the face of the earth........ and its people like you that think that people like me, should not fight against the bullies and if innocents are lost .... its collateral damage...

this site and the members mattered to me and still do...... but I am not going to continue fighting for it because there will always be another tenni to bully the members of the site and another fran to sit in judgement of those that do fight for the site and its members, and the owner that gives into people like you, and does not ban people because it infringes on their rights to a opinion......

and there is always going to be other MEs that will fight for the site and have you both come after us for doing so......
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

I have never said that collateral damage is acceptable... I have never believed it. The body and soul of every human being is much too important for anyone to believe it.. too many do.. I am not sure whether u do if ur historical writings on site are 2 b believed. Interesting comment about getting rid of folk not worthy. Not something I have ever believed either... u seem to since u don't think tenni is worthy.

I am not saying u bully for u don't.. but both u and he can b pretty strident in the things u say in ur different ways. Tenni is serpently consistently the more aggressive in tone and hectoring.. but u have been known to b pretty aggressive urself.... but tenni bully? He doesn't bully... he has a style in print which will rarely win friends and influence people, but it isn't what I call bullying.. if bullying is his intention and I am quite sure it isn't, the guy isn't much good at it...

As for fighting for the site, if that is what u do, then the site is a list cause... it will not be until the owner gets off his arse and takes an interest in being a bit more pro-active.. why he has let things slide I have no idea, but slide they have. Now, I don't mind what u say about tenni, or me or anyone else... u have the right to see and say things whichever way.. trust me, Poley has changed the site and upset and frightened off more people than tenni ever has or is ever likely to... mayb u shud re-appraise how u c things vis a vis .com and instead of concentrating on tenni, try aiming ur arrows in another direction... tho until whoever owns .com begins 1ce again 2 take some interest it will simply b a waste of brain power, on line time and leccy and the site will continue sinking ever more speedily in2 the depths.. I kno the owner cant do it all without the members but equally without his active interest, eventually .com will disappear in a whiff of on-line bad odour...

...and come after u? Pul-eeeze.... don't b such a silly sausage. I have far more important things to do.. taking issue isn't coming after u... the funny things u do say.

I will say this tho... wb lummox... it is nice 2 kno in this world that some things nev really change even if others get twisted out if kilter.
    Last edited by darkeyes; Apr 19, 2015 at 6:49 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

you never believed it ??? it was the answer you gave to me asking if we stop standing up and fighting wars to try and stop people from wiping masses of people off the face of the earth.... what about the innocent people that will die because of our inactivity ? your answer was collateral damage...... .....

I did the best thing possible for me..... I walked off the site..... but this time I did not make the mistake of leaving my partner here so tenni would PM her again and try to get her to end our relationship because a heterosexual woman should not be with a bisexual guy or tell her she was the cause of my life long mental illness.......

I am not interested in fighting with you... or anybody else... but the battle lines have been drawn and its clear that if I do not take sides with or against pole smoker, I am wrong..... and remaining neutral and answering a pole smoker thread, immediately got tenni having another go at me with his misinformation and snide remarks that he tried to edit out again but pole smoker was to quick........ and the edited post showed me immediately that nothing has changed and nothing will change..... only the death of this site, will really force any change... but the bullies and trolls will just continue on in another site......

so fran.... who is really responsible for the issues? drew.... or the people causing the problems because of their own personal issues..... lil hint.... banning people does not make people deal with their behievoural issues......and I managed to sort myself out without ever getting banned from this site......
    Last edited by Long Duck Dong; Apr 19, 2015 at 8:05 AM.
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

" but this time I did not make the mistake of leaving my partner here so tenni would PM her again and try to get her to end our relationship because a heterosexual woman should not be with a bisexual guy or tell her she was the cause of my life long mental illness....... "

There was no such PM. I have a memory of only one PM years ago to her. I remember it because she disclosed something that I had Private Messaged to her under the belief that she knew and understood that PM's are private. There may have been a misunderstanding that PM's are confidential. It isn't my business what two people living on different continents do.

I have publicly stated that I believe bisexuals are better partnered with another bisexual. Believing that bisexuals are best partnered with another bisexual is different that stating that heterosexual women should leave their bisexual male partner.

I agree that there are people with mental illness on this site. Perhaps more mental illness than ever before. As others have posted, the site is dying.

The above post is once again typical off topic of the thread behavioiur.
    Last edited by tenni; Apr 19, 2015 at 9:24 AM.

Ok, well if you are going to accuse people of being off topic, next time do a better job of labeling the thread topic.

I actually tried to write a post that at least relates to racism, but I didn't realize that the thread topic was actually "Behavior of contributors to bisex.com" - we already have 4-5 of those threads started..

It is good that this thread is finally airing grievances though, unlike all of the others which are just passive-aggressive.

In light of what was discussed, I guess my comments about prejudice and unhealthy fixation on fetishes stand..even if your fetish is non-sexual, such as mind-fucking a bunch of people on an open discussion forum.

Of course it doesn't work if people don't play along..I just have to figure out if my energy is better spent here or somewhere else...both maybe..who knows..?

I've already walked away from other things in my past that were not healthy, I guess I can do it here too - real people with real lives are secure in their own self image and don't have to constantly denigrate each other. It's a shame that we could never meet in real life because we might've found out we have more in common than not.

Ok
    Sorry if my posts have come across that way.

Returning to the thread topic. It seems that some posters do not believe that referring to a race in a sexualized objectification manner is racism.

It is each person's decision where and what they spend their energy on.
    Last edited by tenni; Apr 19, 2015 at 9:54 AM.

There is a difference between acceptance of an existing reality and not accepting or believing that it need be, Duckie... I accept what goes on and is likely to continue unless circumstances change but I do not accept nor believe that existing reality 2 b inevitable...

We are all responsible for our own words and actions... no 1 is exempt from resposibility for the present plight... no1 who is aware of it and serpently not Drew, whether through accident or design...whether u fight for or against Poley or remain neutral is immaterial to me.. do I wish him banned? I have always said I am against banning and that remains so, but his negativity is as bad as I remember and the contempt he holds for any who disagree with him is vicious and unnecessary.. in a way I understand why u may support him since his animosity to tenni far outstrips even ur own or Darlin' Darlin's and for that matter, tenni's 2 u... it is how it is, but his vindictiveness to all who disagree with him hardly encourages ne1 to join or return 2 .com. U will make ur own decisions and I accept that but don't b surprised ur decisions on this blow up in ur face.. time will tell..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

if you want to play tenni and pole smoker off against each other so you can sit on the sidelines and act like a lil angel, you go for it..... you are just a manipulative lil bitch that is trying to drag me into something I have no interest in being involved in.......

Strong words.. so uncalled for

Why is it that we can see when others say things that are uncalled for but not when we do it?
    I've read many threads and posts on the site.
    Sometimes I see point on comments.
    Sometimes I see snark.

In alphabetical order----
    Darkeyes
    DD
    LDD
    Polesmoker
    Tenni
    (and the assorted trolls that come and go)

The above names target each other and bring too much negativity and drama.
    The above names forcefully repost their opinions many times on one thread.
    Argumentative.
    Insulting.
    Mean.

Others can disagree.
    I expect that.
    I won't repost to anyone who disagrees.
    I won't repost to those who agree.
    Its my opinion and I don't need to try and convince anyone to see it like I do.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Ok
    Sorry if my posts have come across that way.

Returning to the thread topic. It seems that some posters do not believe that referring to a race in a sexualized objectification manner is racism.
    If saying that you want to be fisted by a black man is racist, then what would you call saying that you wanted to be fisted by a redheaded man? How is one any different than the other? It isn't. The fact that politically correct people WANT it to be racist is the only difference. I, personally, enjoy sucking cock but have no desire to have a man do anything to my ass, but I would bend over for a woman with a strapon in a heartbeat. Does that make me sexist? I would love to dress a beautiful black woman in lingerie and cum in each of her three holes? I have done the same with white women, so does having a fantasy of doing the it with a black woman mean I am a racist? No, maybe it means I have a bucket list of items and that is the one I am thinking about now. The same could be said for the person that wants to be fisted by a black man.
    The only thing this whole thread has accomplished is showing that Tenni, is in fact a shit stirrer and an idiot.