Register

View Poll Results: People obsessed with black cock would you take a black man's fist or arm up your ass?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have taken a black man's hand or arm up my ass or pussy already

0 0%
  • No but I would love to!

2 9.52%
  • Maybe

0 0%
  • No only take the black dick in my mouth/ass or cunt

16 76.19%
  • I'm not sexually attracted to black men or a bottom at all

3 14.29%

People obsessed with black cock would you take a black man's fist or arm up your ass?

For the guys and ladies on this site who are obsessed with black dick would you take a black man's fist or arm up your ass or pussy?
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Apr 16, 2015 at 7:07 PM.

Re: People obsessed with black cock would you take a black man's fist or arm up your

i am not obsessed with black cock but have took one or 2 in my time

Re: People obsessed with black cock would you take a black man's fist or arm up your

don't feed the troll

I agree that responding to this poll shows that you are feeding the racist troll.
    Last edited by tenni; Apr 17, 2015 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    I agree that responding to this poll shows that you are feeding the racist troll.
    I'm not racist.

You take things way too seriously and live in a world of theory and ultra-political correctness. You will never be able to tolerate being an out bisexual man who is comfortable with his sexuality and the sexuality of others.

Where is all the outcry on this site when people post about how much they like "big black cock", write about how black men have huge penises compared to other races, or obsess over sex with black men and women?

I saw a post by a longtime member where he wrote about wanting to be with black women and men and objectifies black people simply only because they have certain characteristics in his opinion that other races do not, and have large penises.

Then there is the post by a longtime female member who actually believes the racist myth that black men have larger penises than men of other races do.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    There's nothing "racist" about me, or the poll question. You do realize that there are people who are not black who do happen to prefer black men as sexual partners, right? Or do you not get out of your house that much except to hook up with a bi or gay married man and be his booty call and personal cum rag.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    For the guys and ladies on this site who are obsessed with black dick would you take a black man's fist or arm up your ass or pussy?
    …I wouldn’t take anyones fist or arm up my ass…a big dick is my limit…

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    don't feed the troll
    …black cocks has come up in several posts…so asking questions about black cocks is only logical…NOT raciest…

Quote Originally Posted by tenni

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picard wtf.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	36135

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …I wouldn’t take anyones fist or arm up my ass…a big dick is my limit…
    What is the biggest cock you have ever taken up your ass?

…not no…but hell no…I wouldn’t take anyone’s fist or arm up my ass….