Register

My First... (+Questions)

Brief account then Questions:

Here to announce that I did it. I found myself a kind gentleman and we each gave oral.
    It was fine, I guess, strange. He was an older man, somewhat heavy built.
    We mostly did 69, little I could do under, but he was very good to me.
    In unknown amount of time, we switched, I was on top, and I made him cum.
    (He let me spit by the way)
    Unfortunately he didn't have the drive to carry on and make me cum.
    So I finished in front of him myself, struggled a bit, but came, cleaned, session was over.
    I then left, and came home a cocksucker.

Now some questions:
    I liked having cock in my mouth, the rest wasn't much a turn on, is that normal?
    Was me struggling to get hard when self-finishing a sign that I don't in fact take to guys?
    --- Or could it have been just the one guy?
    Which is more likely:
    -That this was just a 'not so great' experience,
    or
    -Could it be that this isn't for me?

I don't expect you to know me, just some personal insight please.

Re: My First... (+Questions)

ewww that guy sounds gross. It sounds as though you were not sexually attracted to him; but what made you decide to have sex with him anyway?

Next time find someone that's in shape that isn't obese. Did you even kiss him? Or do anything else? How did you meet him?
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Mar 31, 2015 at 5:35 AM.

I've been in that situation as well. I have a hard time getting myself off with a guy who just came. I guess because I've been in both situations and waiting for a guy to jack off on me, after I came, wasn't a turn on. I usually just leave without coming. The other part, just enjoying the dick, is also a problem of mine. I wish I hadn't discovered the glory holes. That makes it too easy. Just the dick, without the dick attached to the dick. My advise to you is give it a few months to set in. Your feelings about the event will probably evolve. Then decide if you want to pursue this further. For me the search never ended. Always looking for the perfect guy, and I know this next one will be him.....yadda yadda

For me the best part of sucking click is the submissiveness of it. That is greatly diminished when he sucks my cock as well. I do e joy a woman sucking my cock but with a guy I just want to be there for him to use my mouth.

I don't really care what the guy looks like as long as he is clean and not a troll, I just want his cock. The bigger the better. Although there have been a couple of times at the book store where I have sucked off a nice size cock and as soon as that guy leaves another guy has walked in and with out any hesitation opened up his pants and shoved a small cock in my face and I just started sucking it.

I liked having cock in my mouth, the rest wasn't much a turn on, is that normal?

It can be a normal reaction when you are still discovering what you enjoy sexually with another guy.

Was me struggling to get hard when self-finishing a sign that I don't in fact take to guys?
    It was a sign that you did not enjoy sex on the bottom with a much bigger guy in a 69 position. You may have enjoyed it better just giving each other head and switching. The 69 idea is not often the best position. It is a fantasy position that size variation can destroy.

Yep. This was not a good sexual experience and probably not for a lot of guys. You are just learning what feels good for you.

He was not for you in some ways and he was kind and so so helpful. Think about it. What did you enjoy or not enjoy. Try again with someone who is interested in similar relaxed situations.

You may not have been able to get off because of many reasons. If you enjoyed sucking him, then do that again. Some guys can get you to come. Some times you need to do yourself for a lot of reason. It just didn't work this time.

Wink Re: My First... (+Questions)

Quote Originally Posted by PeninAZ View Post

Here to announce that I did it. I found myself a kind gentleman and we each gave oral.
    So I finished in front of him myself, struggled a bit, but came, cleaned, session was over.

Now some questions:
    Which is more likely:
    or

congratulations for finally trying!!!! it must of been such a relief! even though u might of had a weird experiance u might not completely understand yet, i take it u don't regret trying. at least the guy u were with seemed to be an ok person. to answer ur question it was ur 1st time so i would consider it a learning experiance. it's not unusual u might question how much u were into it if it's something u have never experianced it before. maybe u should consider what kinda guy would turn u on & compare that with the guy u were with. i also know alot of guys just like to suck & nothing else with guys not even get sucked. or it could be u were in it just for the fantasy & never intended to do it for real. not that it was bad u did in fact u probably wouldn't know until u try. just so u know i have yet to do nething with a guy so i'm just repeating what others have said. it's been a long road to acceptance for my feelings for guys & i still have a longway to go. i imagine there will still have to be alot of acceptance even by the time i am in bed with a guy & i might feel sort of guilty afterwards. but at times i feel it's something i need to try. to know the answer or at least start to find out about my sexuality more. if i were u i would be open to more experiances with guys in the future. try it under different circumstances, or try different things. i will have to remember to do the same for myself

Now some questions:
    Which is more likely:
    or

...don't let this one experience sour you on sucking dicks...find someone more compatible and try again...

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    ewww that guy sounds gross. It sounds as though you were not sexually attracted to him; but what made you decide to have sex with him anyway?

Next time find someone that's in shape that isn't obese. Did you even kiss him? Or do anything else? How did you meet him?
    It was an adam4adam thing, tried so many times before, chickened each time. This time I pushed myself into it, no more stalling. No kissing, nothing much more, mostly 69. I made a commitment to do it so I did it. Ma not see him again though.
    Last edited by PeninAZ; Mar 31, 2015 at 10:12 PM.

It was an adam4adam thing, tried so many times before, chickened each time. This time I pushed myself into it, no more stalling. No kissing, nothing much more, mostly 69. I made a commitment to do it so I did it. Ma not see him again though.
    i respect u went through with it. i understand, this was something u had to try. at least this guy was a good guy. hope next time it's with a guy who turns u on more

Sex for the sake of sex does nothing for many of us.
    Find someone you're really into and you won't have an issue.

Next time if you meet up with a person and they're not someone who you're attracted to just flat out tell them no thanks, or sorry this isn't going to work out.

Or if they look nothing like the face and body pictures they've given you tell them that this isn't going to work out.

I did this more than a few times in the age of personal ads when I was single and would meet up with women and men to date.

My experience with this is that the partner matters....the whole partner. Some guys I found that I didn't click with, and it showed in the sexual experience. But its the same with women, too....some women I've been with had a nice feature about them (pretty, nice bod, etc) but the whole package was not entirely compatible to me and it showed in the sex.

Yes the whole person is important, both male and female. The flipside is true also. My whole person needs to be happy. At the moment I am just looking for FWB and weeding out those who do not work for me. From the group of friends I hope to find a relationship that encourages me to keep my friends. Even better if they all know and like each other.