Register

View Poll Results: Do you ever get so COCK HUNGRY that your mouth needs a cock and it's cum load?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fuck yeah! I get so COCK HUNGRY that ANY cock'lldo!

12 60.00%
  • Nope I am not this way despite enjoying sucking cock

7 35.00%
  • I am not into sucking dick or only do it at rare times

1 5.00%

Do you ever get so COCK HUNGRY that your mouth needs a cock and it's cum load?

Ladies, but more for the guys (as most ladies are not like this at all while bi and gay men are), Do you ever get so COCK HUNGRY that your mouth needs a cock and it's cum load?

Re: Do you ever get so COCK HUNGRY that your mouth needs a cock and it's cum load?

sometimes its a long time in between hook ups my mouth desires and aches for the feel of a cock I do really enjoy sucking off a guy I am attracted to I now live in a small town so things are underground or hidden

Re: Do you ever get so COCK HUNGRY that your mouth needs a cock and it's cum load?

I'm cock hungry right now. I'd love to get a big cock shoved down my throat and gagged while I hang my head off the edge and get throat fucked and fed a big fat thick load.

Quote Originally Posted by jbell40262 View Post
    I'm cock hungry right now. I'd love to get a big cock shoved down my throat and gagged while I hang my head off the edge and get throat fucked and fed a big fat thick load.
    Go on CL or Grindr?

Yes, sometimes I crave to suck a cock and swallow cum. It's almost like a smoking addiction. My whole body craves it, especially when I haven't had a chance to give a blown job in a long time. I find my self cruising everywhere and sending signals to every guy I see, In the hope that one of them will recognize that I want to suck them off. Most of the time I'm thinking about the next chance I'll get to drop to my knees and put a cock in my mouth.