Register

Love reading posts about sucking dick and eating cum. Can u guys share what u love?

I've read a lot of great descriptions on here about what people love about sucking dick and their love for cum. Reading what guys love about it really turns me on and I usually jerk off while reading. So, this is not really a discussion lol, but I'd love to hear as descriptively and dirtiest as you can, talk about what you enjoy about cocks and cum. Love hearing about the little details (the taste, texture, the smell, the warmth, the shape of a penis, the reactions you get from the guy, etc.) and how you like to make it cum (the moments before it shoots, the adrenaline rush of waiting for it, tasting it, eating it)

Please let's hear your hot descriptions!

Re: Love reading posts about sucking dick and eating cum. Can u guys share what u lov

...I love kissing, nibbling (careful), licking, sucking that beautiful cock to its full, hard throbbing gives me such a charge. Feels so natural, a man in my mouth. Sucking and churning up his balls or even fingering in to push his button to get the maximum load. Love the taste, warmth, consistency-a little different from time to time with the same man, or a whole new taste with a new guy-getting every wonderful drop out just says "job well done" and pure joy. Plenty down the throat, filling my mouth, and some for my face and dripping down-a full load covers all the bases.I will admit that the thing that turns me on about having a guy cum in my mouth is that it's so 'dirty'. I know that for most people it would be viewed as wrong to let another guy cum in your mouth so I get a thrill out of being so nasty and doing something taboo. That's a big part of it. I also like that it's submissive to allow another guy to shoot his load in your waiting mouth.I really like it when a guy asks me right before cumming 'you want this warm cum don't you?' or something similar. Actually he can use cum talk all the way through the blowjob. I never tire of hearing someone talk about how their going to give me a thick load, squirt all over my tongue..etc. Hearing a guy moaning and thrusting, his cock swelling and twitching, then getting that first taste of warm cream is just a turn on all the way around. It is like a reward for a job well done and there's something satisfying about making a guy totally lose control and be out of his mind with lust. Of course there is the taste and consistency of cum too. There's nothing else like it. When it's good, it's so good. Warm, creamy, and thick or thin, they each have their own merits. When it's bitter or just tastes nasty then it's kind of a turn off but I still like knowing that I made that happen. If it's not so tasty, I can play with it, rubbing it all over his cock head with my fingers. Then if he has a really big load, that's the best experience. A small load always leaves me wanting more cause I really prefer to swallow some, have some squirt on my face and then rub the last few drops on my lips for the guy to watch. You can choose how much to swallow with a big load. So much to like...

Re: Love reading posts about sucking dick and eating cum. Can u guys share what u lov

I have to agree in that it's probably one of the most pleasurable experiences sex has to offer. Being the tool of someone's most desirable moment, and being the recipient of the hot manly product that is directly specific for the man you're sucking-it's the perfect gift of gratitude. I love when a guy is getting into his own groove with using my ears to guide himself deep into my willing mouth and keeping lustful eye contact. Then signals that he's taking back the control he's given me by grabbing my head to forcefully position my wet mouth onto his shaft and shoots a thick wad of his DNA into my mouth as he sustains eye contact. It freaks me out because I blow my load on the spot every time, and I'm forever addicted to that very moment....

Enjoy it! That's what this site is all about!

I love being sucked off by my husband and shooting my cum into his mouth and when I was single I did this with women and men when we had sex.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Mar 27, 2015 at 12:38 AM.

I'm not personally into swallowing or taking cum on my face or body but if another woman or man wants to swallow me, get a facial, or have me shoot in their mouth then I will do this for them.

I like sucking cock and swallowing cum.

I love sex of all kinds. But what my dirtiest secret is, i put on headphones watch shemale jerk off (especially find shemale cei), then when i cum i shoot it all over my face and mouth, just as she was standing there cumming on me, then i lick it up like a good boy

I love putting my mouth around a soft cock and balls working my tongue around the head slowly sucking and massaging his balls all the while his cock is growing bigger inching it's way down my throat until it's forcing me to start sucking that big beautiful cock slowly bobbing my mouth on that cock each time sucking it deep down my throat till I feel his cock start to pulsate then I back off that cock till just the head is in my mouth and he starts too cum I slowly swallow his cock and cum deep down my throat all the time massaging his nut sack until he's empty. Just as he is leaving he says I'll see you next week.

I love sucking a gurl with fine boobs and a hardon. To me its the best of all worlds. To feel boobs and cock at the same time is wonderful. To see a gurl ready to cum in my mouth knowing that I am going to cum kiss her is the best of all turnons.

Quote Originally Posted by 69luvr View Post
    I love sucking a gurl with fine boobs and a hardon. To me its the best of all worlds. To feel boobs and cock at the same time is wonderful. To see a gurl ready to cum in my mouth knowing that I am going to cum kiss her is the best of all turnons.
    What do you mean by "gurl"? A woman wearing a strapon that you suck? A cross dressing guy? Or a shemale/no-op trans man/woman?

The man I currently orally service once/twice per week is a quiet cummer but I have come to detect when he is getting close by his breathing, quivering thighs and his swelling cock. When all three of those begin happening, it is then that I feel his salty seed launch into my mouth. Most guys I have blown grab my head or announce their climax.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutiliae View Post
    The man I currently orally service once/twice per week is a quiet cummer but I have come to detect when he is getting close by his breathing, quivering thighs and his swelling cock. When all three of those begin happening, it is then that I feel his salty seed launch into my mouth. Most guys I have blown grab my head or announce their climax.
    Do you always swallow their cum? Do you ever take it up the ass and have them shoot cum in your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Do you always swallow their cum? Do you ever take it up the ass and have them shoot cum in your ass?
    I must admit that I have been a spitter. He fucked me up the ass with a condom once.

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    ...I love kissing, nibbling (careful), licking, sucking that beautiful cock to its full, hard throbbing gives me such a charge. Feels so natural, a man in my mouth. Sucking and churning up his balls or even fingering in to push his button to get the maximum load. Love the taste, warmth, consistency-a little different from time to time with the same man, or a whole new taste with a new guy-getting every wonderful drop out just says "job well done" and pure joy. Plenty down the throat, filling my mouth, and some for my face and dripping down-a full load covers all the bases.I will admit that the thing that turns me on about having a guy cum in my mouth is that it's so 'dirty'. I know that for most people it would be viewed as wrong to let another guy cum in your mouth so I get a thrill out of being so nasty and doing something taboo. That's a big part of it. I also like that it's submissive to allow another guy to shoot his load in your waiting mouth.I really like it when a guy asks me right before cumming 'you want this warm cum don't you?' or something similar. Actually he can use cum talk all the way through the blowjob. I never tire of hearing someone talk about how their going to give me a thick load, squirt all over my tongue..etc. Hearing a guy moaning and thrusting, his cock swelling and twitching, then getting that first taste of warm cream is just a turn on all the way around. It is like a reward for a job well done and there's something satisfying about making a guy totally lose control and be out of his mind with lust. Of course there is the taste and consistency of cum too. There's nothing else like it. When it's good, it's so good. Warm, creamy, and thick or thin, they each have their own merits. When it's bitter or just tastes nasty then it's kind of a turn off but I still like knowing that I made that happen. If it's not so tasty, I can play with it, rubbing it all over his cock head with my fingers. Then if he has a really big load, that's the best experience. A small load always leaves me wanting more cause I really prefer to swallow some, have some squirt on my face and then rub the last few drops on my lips for the guy to watch. You can choose how much to swallow with a big load. So much to like...
    This is great! Exactly the type of posts I was looking for. So hot!
    I'll share a little of what I love.
    I love jerking a guy while I suck his balls and lick him up and down his ass. I especially love kissing and sucking the area in between his balls and anus as he moans. When he's close, he'll start spasming and pulsating and I'll rush up to the top of his cock and put his hot head in my mouth. I'll jerk him while tonguing his head, my heart will be pounding as any second now I will feel his hot sperm hit my tongue. I feel like the guy losing control and spasming while he moans and moans combined with the sensation of feeling the warm thick liquid from his cumshot hit your mouth is one of the biggest rushes you can feel. I love its salty taste, how strong and unique it feels going down my throat, how gooey and warm its texture is. And you can only have this experience and taste these flavors at the same moment that a guy is having uncontrollable pleasure. I think that's what makes it so hot.

I get told I have the perfect dick to suck and get fucked by and I've had both women and men tell me this. I have noticed that the majority of women are not that good at sucking dick though.