Register

How does it feel like being deepthroated for the first time

Trying a new thing with my man but I'm just looking for opinions and answers. I have never done it before but I'm very excited about trying. I've sucked a few cocks before but I never had any one finish inside me or take anyone down my throat. Just wondering, but does it hurt after being deep throated (my friend told me your jaw gets sore) and is it easy taking down cum at the same time? He's about an average size BTW.

Re: How does it feel like being deepthroated for the first time

I think it feels wonderful to deep throat a nice cock. It takes some practice and patience. Relax. For me, a good position/angle is a good start. We were 69'ing, me on bottom and i just relaxed and opened wide and slide his dick(about 7.5") all the way down. I remember how me he moaned and squirmed and said that felt soooooo good. I was hooked!!!!!!!!!

Re: How does it feel like being deepthroated for the first time

Quote Originally Posted by RyanMc View Post
    Trying a new thing with my man but I'm just looking for opinions and answers. I have never done it before but I'm very excited about trying. I've sucked a few cocks before but I never had any one finish inside me or take anyone down my throat. Just wondering, but does it hurt after being deep throated (my friend told me your jaw gets sore) and is it easy taking down cum at the same time? He's about an average size BTW.
    ...its best to work up to it slow...take it until it touched the back of your throat...use...then push a tiny bit deeper...you'll be deep throating in no time at all...