Register

Thread: Baby Fever

Baby Fever

Lately in my life I am wanting to become a father. If I'm not with someone, I masturbate pretending I'm giving my seed to a woman. I like both m and f but I read that men sometimes get to wanting to father a child. I'm looking

Re: Baby Fever

I've already been a good little catholic. We were fruitful & multiplied 6 times. We just wanna get back together sexually at this point.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Scarecrow,

Perhaps that is something that we feel as we age more? I sometimes have the same feelings of wanting to father a child, or at least my wife having a baby. She has enjoyed several lovers over the years and until recently I never really considered that she might have one of her boyfriends baby, because she never used birth control with any of them. If she did have a baby I assume that we just would have raised the baby as our own most probably. Not an issue any longer as menopause has solved that issue for us.

Yup. She's comfortable in menopause, as she had her children, as she says. I enjoyed being in the delivery room helping my dear, sweet little love any way I could to bring our children into this world1 I rocked them t sleep as they finished taking care of my wife. Very special moments, all...now we work on us gain. It makes me fall in love with her all over again!
    Last edited by OlderBC1; May 18, 2016 at 11:41 AM.

I get in moods to procreate so anyone wanting message me. I do not like artificial insemination but like natural.

Along those lines, we did the Lamaz (sp?) method, so I could be there for her. But it's a big commitment you can't change your mind about. It's a whole new lifetime of little firsts, special moments...etc...

I'm aware but I get a hard on thinking about it a lot and masturbate a pretending I'm seeding a pussy. The thought gets me very hot.