Register

View Poll Results: For how long do you prefer to suck cock before he cums?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than 10 mins

29 25.22%
  • 15-30mins

71 61.74%
  • 45mins - 1 hour

12 10.43%
  • 2+ hours

3 2.61%

For how long do u prefer to suck cock before he cums?

less than 10 min
    10-15 mins
    15-30 mins
    45mins - 1 hour
    2 hours+

Re: For how long do u prefer to suck cock before he cums?

I like to get my reward when I really get down to business. So 15-30 minutes.

I always tell my lovers to not hold back. I love sucking cock but I love, even more, the feel of them ejaculating in my mouth. And, yes, I always swallow. So, for me, less than five minutes is good enough.
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

15 to 30 minutes is optimal for me. The great majority of men I've sucked came within that timeframe. Normally my male lovers and I have foreplayed for at least 20 minutes and are both very hot for each other's cocks and more than ready to get off. I'd prefer to savor a cock for at least 15 minutes, but if my lover cums sooner than that, I'm still happy......after all, the whole point of the exercise is to make him orgasm and give up his cum. On the other hand, if my partner has not cum in 30 minutes, I will continue to suck him if the indications are that he is close. If he is not even close to cumming, I will take a break to rest my jaw. I'll ask him if he believes he can cum. If he says yes, I continue in a few minutes. If he says it's just not happening for him, I'll suggest that I or he I manually get him off. As for my own orgasms, I usually cum within 10 or 20 minutes. I just lie back and enjoy it for however long I last. If he prefers to edge me and prolong the experience, I'll tell him to back off just before I reach the point of no return. The longest I've ever been edged was about an hour.

With a female lover, I want to make her cum quickly and multiple times during foreplay and sex. I will do my best to hold back my orgasm for as long as it takes for her to be satisfied.

45 minutes to an hour

The thing I enjoy most about sex, whether getting or giving, is the climax, so I like the guy to come in a few minutes if I can get him to.

Garvin

Wow, my vote matched almost all other responses. We love that man meat in our mouths but seriously, the jaw and neck do get sore.

I am big on foreplay. I like to start, rest, start again. If I can make it last all night, that is a good thing. If it happened to be a situation where it was just to get him off 15 to 30 is OK. I do love cum but the act of sucking is my thing. I like to suck him slow and easy, deep and hard,slow and easy, licking, softly blowing on the head, licking ,and for him to fuck my face.

I enjoy the act of fellating a nice hard cock and love to use the techniques I have mastered over the years. However, I always let my man know that he doesn't have to hold back when he's ready to pop. Most men usually don't last too long anyway. 15 minutes is good. Then there is the afterglow session where I love to kiss, lick and suck during cleanup even as the erection starts to wane. And of course if he gets back up for another round, I am more than willing to oblige.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    15 to 30 minutes is optimal for me. The great majority of men I've sucked came within that timeframe. Normally my male lovers and I have foreplayed for at least 20 minutes and are both very hot for each other's cocks and more than ready to get off. I'd prefer to savor a cock for at least 15 minutes, but if my lover cums sooner than that, I'm still happy......after all, the whole point of the exercise is to make him orgasm and give up his cum. On the other hand, if my partner has not cum in 30 minutes, I will continue to suck him if the indications are that he is close. If he is not even close to cumming, I will take a break to rest my jaw. I'll ask him if he believes he can cum. If he says yes, I continue in a few minutes. If he says it's just not happening for him, I'll suggest that I or he I manually get him off. As for my own orgasms, I usually cum within 10 or 20 minutes. I just lie back and enjoy it for however long I last. If he prefers to edge me and prolong the experience, I'll tell him to back off just before I reach the point of no return. The longest I've ever been edged was about an hour.

With a female lover, I want to make her cum quickly and multiple times during foreplay and sex. I will do my best to hold back my orgasm for as long as it takes for her to be satisfied.
    For sure! With any lover my goal is their satisfaction. Even if I do not cum and they are satisfied so am I.

I love to take my time and suck on a cock as long as the guy wants me to, which could be an hour or even all day if possible. I love feeling a hard cock in my mouth and I love swallowing every drop of cum.

15 to 20 minutes is fine with me. But I know how to make him cum in a matter of just a few minutes when I want to.

For me the longer the better! OK I like at least an hour! I've been known to suck cock till my lips and tongue give out! I once went 2 hours before I let him cum!

Quote Originally Posted by Lover_Not_Fighter View Post
    For me the longer the better! OK I like at least an hour! I've been known to suck cock till my lips and tongue give out! I once went 2 hours before I let him cum!
    Yes I also do it for hours, the rare times I suck a man off.

I'm not into swallowing cum, facials, or cum baths, etc.

I like to close to an hour, more if I am especially energetic. I am definitely into swallowing cum. I like to prolong the pleasure.
    JEM

Especially luv savoring every minute passionately circling my tongue around a throbbing hard foreskin tenderly nibbling. Rustling his fingers in my hair slowly thrusting deeper & deeper down my throat tenderly caressing his sensitive balls. Sensually licking his pulsing hard shaft to passionately suck, tenderly nibble his throbbing hard foreskin, sensing him on the verge of orgasmic ecstasy tenderly licking & sucking his sensitive balls feeling him quivering with sensual anticipation. Passionately licking his sensitive taint, rimming his tight pussy ass stroking his pulsing hard cock hearing him scream uncontrollably with orgasmic ecstasy erupting his thick creamy juices. Tenderly licking & sucking his sensitive cock pulsing hard 69. Unlimited passionate foreplay is the Ultimate Ecstasy. Passionate flesh is the Ultimate if distance is reasonable but especially detailed CYBER can be very arousing long distance. Hit me up guys, I can assue u won't be disappointed in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Oralboy69 View Post
    I like to get my reward when I really get down to business. So 15-30 minutes.
    DITTO but if it takes longer, I do not mind.