Register

View Poll Results: Do you prefer rimming, or being rimmed?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a gal, and I prefer rimming other gals.

3 2.01%
  • I'm a gal, and I prefer being rimmed by other gals.

3 2.01%
  • I'm a gal, and I prefer rimming other guys.

1 0.67%
  • I'm a gal, and I prefer being rimmed by other guys.

1 0.67%
  • I'm a guy, and I prefer rimming other gals.

74 49.66%
  • I'm a guy, and I prefer being rimmed by other gals.

55 36.91%
  • I'm a guy, and I prefer rimming other guys.

46 30.87%
  • I'm a guy, and I prefer being rimmed by other guys.

72 48.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Rimming Poll (Guys and Gals- more for gals)

I love watching two gorgeous girls rimming eachother.

Attachment 33937

I've been rimmed by guys and gals, and I would say that I really don't get off on it, although I wouldn't turn down an offer to get rimmed. p

However, I LOVE rimming the ladies as much as I love giving guys a blowjob. I was wondering if any gals enjoy rimming, or being rimmed? How about the guys?

Re: Rimming Poll (Guys and Gals- more for gals)

I truly enjoy being rimmed, as long as the rimmer is really, really into it. I have been rimmed by both a man and several women and it is always a nice treat prior to ejaculating in their mouth or on their face.

Poll is too limited. I'm a guy who likes rimming and being rimmed by both guys and gals.

Quote Originally Posted by olmizzou42 View Post
    Poll is too limited. I'm a guy who likes rimming and being rimmed by both guys and gals.
    Indeed. Neither my partner are into rimming at all and have never done it to anyone. I had it done once by a woman I dated, and found it to be gross and not something I wanted to do again.

Quote Originally Posted by olmizzou42 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Indeed. Neither my partner are into rimming at all and have never done it to anyone. I had it done once by a woman I dated, and found it to be gross and not something I wanted to do again.
    That's why you can vote for multiple answers... and there's only 8 poll questions allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by secretasianman View Post
    That's why you can vote for multiple answers... and there's only 8 poll questions allowed.
    Ooops...didn' realize you can pick more than one.

...I remember the first time I rimmed...I'm real submissive...real-real submissive and he was real dominate...when he wanted me to rim him he just sat on my face...it was lick or smoother...I licked...

I'm a guy who likes rimming gals and guys! And who likes being rimmed by both gals and guys!
    Last edited by Volley; Mar 19, 2015 at 12:37 AM.

My experience has been rimming & having my sensitive taint passionately licked by guys & gals is the ultimate orgasmic ecstasy. I do truly love returning the favor hearing my lover scream uncontrollably with orgasmic ecstasy. The ultimate pleasure is knowing your partner truly loves passionately licking & rimming your most sensitive intimate zones not just going through motions feeling obligated.

when I rim my wife , I do it with real gusto. get in real deep. I truly love fucking her ass with my tongue. she used to see a man once a week who fucked her ass , and when she came home I rimmed her with all my might, telling her that I wanted his cum. we both loved it. when I rim a man he has to be very clean. I enjoy it , but not half as much as my wife or other women.

I would have to say that all apply to me...I love getting rimmed as others have pointed out by someone who is really into it whether it be a guy or a girl. But I must admit that if it's a girl who is really into doing it, I get a bit more of a thrill because my experience with women has been so far more often than not, that they're not interested in doing the rimming. Some too don't enjoy receiving either.
    I've had some of the very best orgasms from getting rimmed...I absolutely love to receive and love to give it as well. And once again, there's something I enjoy just a bit more when licking/eating a woman's ass, than a man's...especially if she's into it.
    Last edited by ErosUrge; Mar 20, 2015 at 3:26 AM.

I have had the pleasure of being rimmed a few times and it has to be the most pleasurable feeling ever, I have rimmed a few women and could become addicted to it.

The reason I have a hot tub is that once ur in it everything gets cleaned up, from the hot water and chlorine. The I love to rim, lick whatever, both guys and gals. And I can enjoy someone rimming me knowing I'm clean and sterile. Don't worry abut it when I'm just eating pussy or sucking a cock but when it comes to the ass I'm really careful. Like to rim, as above, but don't do anal penetration, Just me:-()

I was rimmed Only one time in my life. I was barely 20 and it was the first time I'd ever been to an adult book store. I only went there hoping to watch a movie and jack off. As I entered the booth eyes adjusting to the dark trying to find the slot to put in quarters an older gentleman slipped in smooth and fast locking the door behind him. It really was my 1st time at a place like that and I was already as nervous as a whore in church. When that old man slipped in locking the door I was terrified. He quickly wispered to me he wasn't going to hurt me and promised I'd enjoy watching this movie while placing a stack of quarters in my shaking hand. He tells me to just keep feeding the machine and enjoy the movie on him. In a second he had my pants around my ankles and my cock in his very warm, juicy mouth. This guy was good. In a couple minutes I told him if he didnt stop I'd cum to which he replied. Please sit back as he spread my legs and started eating my ass like a starving man. His tonuge was so far up my ass I believe he'd have crawled inside me if he could. He luved it and so did I. I remember it like it was yesterday. I've never had the offer again from anyone as much as I wish. My wife told me one night that her lover who was living with us at the time had rimmed her ass and she really enjoyed it. I quickly informed her I was ready any time to do the same for her. I assured her she would be my 1st and hoped I could get as good at it as he was. She said as great as it felt she didn't want me to do it because it was gross and she couldnt bear the thought of kissing me ever again if I did. Ant that a bummer. She's telling me how good it felt , how good her lover was and that I couldnt give her that. So as much as I want to I never have.

I have only rimmed another male a couple of times, same guy who was a regular for about a year. He had a real nice thick 8" cock that I absolutely devoured on a regular basis and on 2 occasions, when things were very very hot, he lifted his legs up and back and enjoyed sticking my tongue in his anus and feasting down there for a while. He was squeaky clean and that was very important. Most recently I have had the pleasure of dating a girl with a pierced tongue who loves to rim me when I want. Her technique is excellent and the additional pleasure feeling of the tongue stud drives me wild. I have returned the pleasure and rimmed her on a couple of steamy sessions as she has the perfect ass in my humble opinion.

I have rimmed both men and women, but have only been rimmed by another man. If it's clean, I'll lick it!

Your poll is too limited. I am a guy and I like to be rimmed by, and to rim both men and women. Either one is great with me. Where is that choice?

i like to rim and be rimmed by men or women really get into it when going 69

I like to rim a woman, but not a guy. (Go figure)
    But, I go ape shit (no pun intended ) when a guy rims me!

My first time was in a booth as well. The guy approached me while I was looking at dvd's in the storefront. He began making small talk about how his wife was into threesomes and wondered if I was open to joining. When I said "sure" he asked if I had any phobia's about m2m contact.. I said "no".
    With that he asked if I wanted to grab a booth and get sucked off. To which I did.
    As he was giving me and incredible deep throat, he turned me around, began stroking my cock and nibbling my ass cheeks. He leaned me forward and stroked me harder, and worked his tounge into my crack. I nervously smiled and said "I think I know what you want." He bent me completely over, spread my cheeks, and dove tounge first deep into my hole. The sensation drove me crazy! After just a few minutes of that, I could feel my balls ready to burst, and when I told him I was ready to cum, he turned me around, and swallowed every drop of my gushing load.
    After he finished, we agreed to meet again. However, I haven't seen him since..
    Fucking love it!

I've been rimmed by five women and 4 guys. I've rimmed five women and two guys.

i prefer being on the receiving end, but I don't mind rimming in the right circumstances and if the person is clean!

A lot lot of ladies are into anal play - even if they won't take your cock up there!