Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: My wife wants to watch me suck cock....

My wife let me know she wanted to see me suck a cock. So I found a guy we both thought was nice - tall, fit, clean and good natured. He had a wonderful long thick cock. She held his while I sucked it and when he got ready to cum she jerked him off into my mouth. Wow! It was so sexy to have my wife pumping the guy's sperm into my mouth. He visited us once for a long weekend and she jerked him off into my mouth several more times. Then, when he was gone away, I found another guy who was my regular for 5 years and she jerked him off as I sucked his cock. He liked to pull out of my mouth as he was cumming so she could see his cock shoot into my mouth. Yet another guy who had a real nice cock was about to cum when my wife got so hot she kissed his thigh and shouted, "Shoot it down his throat!" Then, one last time, I had a partner who would visit and stay all day so I could suck him off several times. She loved stroking his long cock as I sucked him off.

Do it you won't regret it have been doing it for years she just loves it

My wife has watched me sucking cock for several years and she loves it. She has also watched as a nice hard cock slide deep into my ass and fills me with warm, sweet cum. She has even brought a few of her work friends home for me to suck. I know just how lucky I am extremely happy she made the decision to watch - not me!

I would love for one of my gfs to ask that

Yes you are a lucky man. My advice is do it the way she wants - ask if you and her should suck a dick together or if she thinks you should do it on your own first. This is my top unfulfilled sex fantasy. Have fun!

Do while she is there,ask to help you,show what to do. She can call the shots telling you what to do directing you

She used to love watching me suck him big & hard, then fuck him while she sucked my cock. As we get older, she's sort of lost that, or so she acts like? I'd love to get back to that. Some smooth, handsome cocks on here I'd like to share with her. It'd be hot to suck cock together, & me fucking her in her cute ass while he fucks me at the same time. She used to think that'd be so hot!
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Hopefully by now you got to do it . I have done with a couple few months ago , she loved watching the boys together So love to do again soon

Nice. Had a few threesomes with couples like you and would love to again.

Speaking as a wife who loves watching her man suck a nice cock, don't do it alone, do it with her there. That way she can share with you the glory of the cock and cum too if shes into that.

Oh man, I wish I lived near you. My wife is way to uptight to even imagine me sucking cock, much less watching me as I sucked cock. It is a fantasy of mine to have a Woman watch I suck the cum from a nice hard cock.

IF you and your wife are ever in SF Bay Area let me know. I would love to have her watch as I give you a blow job.

You are the luckiest guy ever. I would kill to be in your position. I told my wife about my bisexuality and she doesn't want to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by dzamzi View Post
    You are the luckiest guy ever. I would kill to be in your position. I told my wife about my bisexuality and she doesn't want to hear it.
    My gf said the same thing. How often do you have urges?

You are so lucky! My 1st wife loved to watch and help me suck cock. This one wouldn't dream of it

My ex-girlfriend Shirley wanted to watch me suck a cock so bad. It started when a male friend was over who was a nudist had us kiss but it never went anywhere further than that. Panda nudist resort she came back to the room with the young man and try to talk him into allowing me to give him head he refused but she did it. So it's never happened yet and she's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by greg66 View Post
    Hopefully by now you got to do it . I have done with a couple few months ago , she loved watching the boys together So love to do again soon
    No, never got to do that one. I still think that would've been one of those moments that would've kept her interested in such things.

There certainly are women who enjoy watching two guys the same way some guys enjoy watching two ladies... You won't really know until you try - it could be fun, and at least for now you have her approval, what a nice lady.

I love sucking a cock, but when my wife is part of it, it is that much more of a turn on, but when she's not present, I tell her all the juicy details when we make love, and it's always explosive... Yeah!! let her be there, after all, she wants to be there...

How about the first time just let your wife watch me suck your cock.

I'd eventually like to film it, as we now both have DSLR's that shoot HD video. But nooo! Something tells me I should retain a detective...somebody stole my baby...dang.

my friend told me his wife wants to watch us 69.i have been very bi for 2 yrs and am widower and they know it.i agreed only if i could fuck her in the ass as i suck his cock all agreed and turned out to be a fantastic long eve.everyone did everything to everyone. its been several months now and no one regrets it and has blossomed to quite a good pastime..So yes include her.doing it alone could be seen as cheating and major problems.

Why not have get pick the guy for you? Both can be part of the process. Haven't find a guy , without approval, that she finds acceptable to suck. Maybe she can start as you watch her suck and then she can guide you into it and coach you.

Messed up the writing there "have her find a guy with your approval ". Sorry about the error

Once I was contacted by a woman who lived in Brooklyn, asking if I had a boyfriend, and I replied why are you contacting me, out of the blue? She replied "Oh I just love Bisexual men, and to see them make love, "gets me off". She said would you drive down to Brooklyn so I could see you and your FWB make love to each other. I asked if she would be involved and she replied no . I said that I'm not going to drive anywhere just to fulfill your fantasy.

Let her... get her to join in & both of you suck it @ the sametime, one on one side & the other on the other side. your lips & tongues meet @ the top of the head & lick your way back down & back up. when its time for it to cum meet @ the top & let it cummm between your lips & tongues, She,ll luv it !!!. PS, she,ll be hooked on ya,ll shareing a cock from then on !!!.

So keen to do this again , so sexy with her there watching then helping

One reason why your wife is going to let you have sex with another guy and watch is that now she can have another sex partner without having to cheat on you behind your back...

Three in a relationship is an Odd Number that may not work...

I'm not trying to "Rain on your Parade" , I'm just telling you the reality of what happened with me when I dated a married couple, years ago...

Never had a wife/gf watch, but had a female friend with benefits watch and she loved it.

My wife brought a guy home and we sucked him then they sucked me. We did this 3 or 4 times he and I hooked up one time when she couldn't make it. LOVED IT
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?