Register

Bisexual Couples

My soon to be fiancee has told me that she wants to do a threesome with both a guy and a girl. She said she wants to watch me suck a dick. I have always wondered if she would want to see me do that and now she has confirmed it. My dick twitches at the thought of me sucking a dick while she rides me. I just need to find someone to help make it happen.

Re: Bisexual Couples

If only u were in Delaware. :-)

Go for it. I know for a fact that from the first time that I sucked a dick I've loved it.

The hardest part of finding a guy to do this is sorting out all the candidates. My last ad in craigslist brought nearly 20 responses, not counting the auto-delete replies. A week later we had 2 excellent candidates and had a great time with one of them. The other was only great on paper as he couldn't constantly interrupt an e-mail.

My wife an I played as a bi couple. She used to help pick the guys for me. It was a big turn on to have her watch and help me suck another mans cock and I loved to watch her eat pussy. Now that we are older she has given up on sex...tough on me as I still crave the touch of a man �� Any local guys here?

Such a hot scenario. Congratulations. Now comes the hard part. Finding a suitable partner or partners. Be picky! Part of the fun is in the hunt. Take your time and don't get together with anyone who wants to rush. They're into being with as many people as they can. Gross and potentially hazardous to your health. You're about to get married!
    If you're going to live this lifestyle take your time. Practice safe sex and have fun.
    I sent you a friend request if you wanna talk further.
    Happy hunting!

Have you tried adult "dating" sites? My favorite is AdultFriend Finder; there are other ones as well. there are lots of single guys/women looking for a threesome. (I'm one of them)You can be fairly specific in your wants and desires there.

God I wish my wife would get into the couple sharing thing. Me and my bud and his wife mess around all the time, he and his wife thinks my wife is smoking hot and would love to have a sexual encounter with her. My bud has an awesome cock and I would love to see him work his cock in her.

Craigslist is a good resource like another member mentioned. I had a woman contact me to give her blow job lessons by showing her how on another guy. She posted an ad and it was deleted before she had a response. When I posted an ad she had her choice of men in about an hour. Someone I had already met before and already liked. CL can be a little crazy that way. Bi guys love anything that includes women. You will have no problem at all finding someone you both like. You can be as picky as you like as there will always be more of us guys waiting in line.
    Last edited by robert4friends; Mar 9, 2015 at 6:45 AM.

My findings - a male is easy to find! Anyone you ask or if you advertise, you'll be swamped with candidates. Finding the single bi female (sometimes referred to as a "unicorn") is much more difficult. A bi couple like yourself is relatively easy as well. I suggest AFF.

i haven't had luck with aff. alot of snobs who are pretty unsympathetic.

Are you just looking for sex BisexualCouple1992, or are you looking to enjoy the experience fuller and possibly more often/long term?

We are looking to enjoy the full experience

I'm a cock sucker love to suck cock.
    Currently met a couple on Biproud.com, had a lot of fun with them.
    If you interested, check me out on Biproud.com. I spent most time on the site.