Register

Love to make others cum

The essence of being a Bi submissive is making your partner cum. When with a man, I want him to shoot it on me or down my throat. With a woman, I want her to moan. It's really that simple. Making someone else cum is the thing I love.

I'm not very experienced at receiving anal, but I have sucked a cock or 20. Have helped women cum a time or a lot. Know what I like. Pleasuring my partner. Regardless of gender.

Re: Love to make others cum

I am not submissive by nature but I am with you on this. Making others cum is a joy even when I am not horny myself. It is the joy of giving. Some think sex is always selfish and self centered. You and I know that is not true. Giving sexual pleasure has it's own rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by robert4friends View Post
    I am not submissive by nature but I am with you on this. Making others cum is a joy even when I am not horny myself. It is the joy of giving. Some think sex is always selfish and self centered. You and I know that is not true. Giving sexual pleasure has it's own rewards.
    You summed it up better than I did.

I'm with you, I rather give an orgasm then get an orgasm. I never understood how anyone would want to just stick it in a women without any foreplay, when their bodies are a buffet of sensuality and excitement. With men, in reason I like them to use me any way they want. The joy of sex is giving pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyswing View Post
    I'm with you, I rather give an orgasm then get an orgasm. I never understood how anyone would want to just stick it in a women without any foreplay, when their bodies are a buffet of sensuality and excitement. With men, in reason I like them to use me any way they want. The joy of sex is giving pleasure.
    I totally agree. My Bi side loves to give others an orgasm, regardless of gender. Men squirting is a bonus. But women cumming offer a certain satisfaction. That's why I am Bi.