Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guys----WE HAVE FOUND OUR NEW HOME!!

Do check out this site---some have already made the move: http://social.mysecretchoice.com

It has some cool features and I am sure some tweaking to be done--but its new and hardly any members as yet--but it has real potential--I am going there---see you all there!!!

Bye Bisexual.com!!

Wizzee

Re: Guys----WE HAVE FOUND OUR NEW HOME!!

I just made the move, too!

Come on over to the Light Side ! Use the Farce, Lukey, use the Farce !
    May the Farce be with you !

hmm I am going to have to check this out, a lot of people are talking about it

One thing is for sure though--to the trolls that want to follow us there--your day is done----they have a very hands on owner of the site and he don't take any shit-he already has banned someone who came from here to that site!!

Goodbye you fucking nasty assed TROLLLS!!!! FINALLY!!!

Yes,
    I was banned.
    I banned for no reason at all.
    I am NOT a Troll.
    Some of you have issues;
    Issues that have nothing to do with me.
    Good luck to you all.
    Again, I was banned without just reason or merit .
    If you must label me a troll,
    I am far better off without you.
    - Ian

You get to deal with your own energy, and Karma.
    I have thing to do with these results.
    It`s on you! Enjoy

Coastocoast

Did anyone notice that someone named DREW joined as well and the photo is one off his profile here. Not sure if it is one and the same or a spoof on his profile but take a look

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    but its new and hardly any members as yet
    I joined yesterday just for the hell of it, but as volty said, hardly any members yet. No members in Arizona
    either, which is kind of a problem for me. Think as long as I'm making many connections here, I'll stay put.

Coastocoast

I joined as well but it is pretty limited at this point so we will see.

I joined yesterday but the mobile version is very limited right now.

I finally know what Darkeyes looks like though.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post

Don't beat on it. She is a foxy lass. For years I thought a very attractive dark haired woman on her profile here was Fran.. Turns out it is a British(Scots?) singer...lol

so much for tolerance???

I joined yesterday but the mobile version is very limited right now.

Wooo... do ya? lucky ole u, hey? Trust me.. u don't!!! And tenni thot Katie Melua wos me cos he cudnt b bothered clicking the pics.. do that an all is made clear! She is British btw, tenni.. naturalised.. born in Georgia (not the US).. raised in Northern Ireland, lives in England.. gorge tho... have seen her perform live several times and she is like an angel.. her pics do her no justice... The otha pics r of Camilla Vallejo... communist member of the Chilean Parliament and former student leader and sum1 I admire greatly as well as fancy 2... click on her pic and that's made clear 2.. saw her speak at a Guardian bash in the smoke a year or 2 back...

So ther ya r.. all clear, hey?
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Katie Melua....ya....Gear told me who she was...lol

So, basically we had the hots for the same chic?

I'd say that you are all Brits the same...but I respect your individualities....English, Scots, Welsh, northern Irish....

I am glad that we not have "a contingency plan" if or when someday---you hit your bookmark for this site---and you keep getting a message along the lines of "server not found" or something of that sort with that situation not changing---because sadly-----this site has finally breathed it's last.

Now---we do have a place that we know we can go and not be left in a situation that this site has totally gone into the "dustbin of Internet history" with us all losing contact if we have not done so elsewhere.

I do like that site though, but probably,---as long as this site remains operative---will still have some presence here----but I do intend that most of the time that I allow for being online that I would have spent here----most of that time is now going to be spent at the new site.

It is funny though----so many people have complained that they cannot chat here---we find a "new place" and tell people about it---and as yet---not that many have gone and spent much time chatting there yet!! LOL Oh well!!

Thanks Volty! I'll be there as often as I can!
    Kitten
    The smallest feline is a masterpiece. -Leonardo DaVinci

do they have free cams

Quote Originally Posted by Tenni
    I'd say that you are all Brits the same...but I respect your individualities....English, Scots, Welsh, northern Irish....
    According to this --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8mzWkuOxz8 Fran sounds Scandinavian and I sound drunk.

My Secret Choice? What exactly is that about?
    Why is it a secret? Is it a choice between margarine & butter? Full caf & decaf? Humans & animals?
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    My Secret Choice? What exactly is that about?
    We can't tell you, otherwise it wouldn't be a secret.

i just joined last nite, looks good so far.......but what is the difference between chatrooms & chat?

Chatrooms looks to be a semi private area. You can also create your own topic room if you want. Though it looks like you need to choose your topic wisely. One person has been by themselves for two days in the Missouri room.

Chatrooms looks to be a semi private area. You can also create your own topic room if you want. Though it looks like you need to choose your topic wisely. One person has been by themselves for two days in the Missouri room.
    thanks guy!

We can't tell you, otherwise it wouldn't be a secret.
    That's cruel! My kinda cruel.
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

Thanks Volty, I will be heading there as well. Miss all my friends, old and new and a cute dark haired Lassie from the other side of the Ocean.

Belle in Boston

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    According to this --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8mzWkuOxz8 Fran sounds Scandinavian and I sound drunk.
    I have a Midwest US accent. But, when I was a young man, on too many occasions I would sound drunk as well.
    JEM

Have for some days pondered this new site.. Mysecretchoices? Is that the way bisexuals wanna go? Back in2 closet cos as best I can work out that's is precisely wot is being sed to the big bad world.. or serpently how the big bad world will read it.. fact that bisexuals r using it as a site 2 replace 1 wich is dying on its feet out of neglect by the owner wont matta 2 big bad world... they wont c it that way...

Drew of late has made and continues to make a bollox of this site for reasons we do not know or understand, either through accident or design and we may never know or understand, but I do I wish he would explain just wtf is happening and will happen with this place.. so I understand why what is happening is happening as far as members are concerned at least, but I am not sure moving over to a site en-masse and making it the principal site for bisexuals (espesh since I do not believe that is really meant to be its main audience so to speak) is prudent or wise ... Voltie has called it "Our (bisexuals) new home".. hmmmm. maybe... but is it? I wonder.... I am not trying to stop anyone joining that site by pouring cold water over it...I am simply trying to get people to try and think about just what it is and what their place in it will or can be and is it right for them?

This site is dying on its feet and I wonder how much longer it will continue.. and we've no idea why... but is a secret choices site the right place to make as your or anyone's on-line "home"?
    Last edited by darkeyes; Jan 31, 2015 at 6:22 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Have for some days pondered this new site.. Mysecretchoices? Is that the way bisexuals wanna go? Back in2 closet cos as best I can work out that's is precisely wot is being sed to the big bad world.. or serpently how the big bad world will read it.. fact that bisexuals r using it as a site 2 replace 1 wich is dying on its feet out of neglect by the owner wont matta 2 big bad world... they wont c it that way...

Drew of late has made and continues to make a bollox of this site for reasons we do not know or understand, either through accident or design and we may never know or understand, but I do I wish he would explain just wtf is happening and will happen with this place.. so I understand why what is happening is happening as far as members are concerned at least, but I am not sure moving over to a site en-masse and making it the principal site for bisexuals (espesh since I do not believe that is really meant to be its main audience so to speak) is prudent or wise ... Voltie has called it "Our (bisexuals) new home".. hmmmm. maybe... but is it? I wonder.... I am not trying to stop anyone joining that site by pouring cold water over it...I am simply trying to get people to try and think about just what it is and what their place in it will or can be and is it right for them?

This site is dying on its feet and I wonder how much longer it will continue.. and we've no idea why... but is a secret choices site the right place to make as your or anyone's on-line "home"?
    i think it's a popular choice cause it's new & hardly anyone there yet. we could get lost in the crowd & split up if a more or less established community like us went to someplace like aff. this way we all get to see ourselves kinda like we did here, plus we wind up playing a big part in establishing an identity at the new place. so maybe the website owners didn't necessarily mean to have it a place for bi's but that's how it just turned out. but i do respect u brought the issue up. maybe the big "secret" is all tounge in cheek so it would make the name ok, but i don't think some people especially those with little imagination & alot of bigotry, would see it that way.

Interesting point darkeyes.

I wonder how many paid attention to the title of the site? I know that I didn't pay that much attention. I have not really looked inside the site and can only weigh such points as the groups that exist. Bisexual is just one category out of several. The newer groups today seem to be based not on a sexuality as much as a territory /state in the USA. This is hardly encouraging that the site will be an international site discussing issues of bisexuality or anything of worth. It is more an indication of being a parochial site with possibly a hook up base? The largest numbers in anyone group is bisexual. I don't know what threads are under the groups. Can anyone enlighten that aspect? I noticed the other day that a version of the name Annika was showing. I will miss her and dark eyes if they completely stop posting on bi.com. I have ways of communicating with another friend. I have never gone to chat and so that will not draw me.

Over the years that I have been a member, I found the site amusing, frustrating and debatable. My confidence in my sexuality has widened. I still however do not feel the need to come out as much as continue being confident enough to speak up about bigotry whether it is about sexuality or other issues. Darkeye's comment may indicate more about the lack of socio political positioning and more what bi.com has become. I'm not sure if I need a sexuality site. I am inclined to enjoy Shybiguy for its intelligence, humane and sense of a brotherhood of reasonable men. Shybiguy has a chat room but again, I am not drawn to that feature enough to care. I may join the new site or I may just keep checking in on other sites including this one.
    Last edited by tenni; Jan 31, 2015 at 11:27 AM.

I have tried other bisexual sites but I'm staying with this site. It might not be the greatest bisexual site and don't always get along with everyone on here but I have been talking to some good people on here.

I just clicked on the link...
    "resource limit reached"

which doesn't help me trying to see what all the hoopla is about.