Register

Penis Fashion Trend?

Somehow, I think that there are some guys here who would wear this ..lol

Exposed nipples? Naked bottoms? Bare breasts? The insouciant editors who sit in the front row of fashion shows have seen the lot at womenswear shows – and will barely raise an eyebrow. But the flesh on show at Rick Owens’ menswear show in Paris on Thursday surprised even them.
    In a highly unusual move, the American designer sent four of his models down the runway wearing clothes with peepholes that showed full-frontal male nudity underneath.
    The flash of flesh was presented subtly, in an otherwise typically dramatic, drapey collection of dark colours and loose silhouettes. As the audience gradually realised that a taboo was being broken in front of their eyes, whispers and occasional giggles rippled down the front row like a Mexican wave. It was a move which earned him the Instagram hashtag: #dickowens.

http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2015/jan/22/-sp-penis-flashing-at-rick-owens-menswear-show?CMP=share_btn_fb

Would you (a guy) wear this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	exposed penis.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	32931
    Last edited by tenni; Jan 23, 2015 at 8:12 PM.

Re: Penis Fashion Trend?

I will not be wearing anything like that in public. In private, I will not be wearing anything.
    JEM

modeling something like that sounds like some dreams i have

No. Neither my partner or myself would wear clothing like that either in public or at home.

I'd be more likely to be seen wearing florescent pink and green hair than this.

You wouldn't catch ME wearing that! Looks like he just got out of a paper shredder.
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

The day it becomes ok to expose the cock, the world will become a sausage fest.

Those clothes look ridiculous

Those of you who live in Northern climates might want to consider something a little warmer..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keepitwarm.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	32933

(can't take/give credit for the image got it off a forwarded Email)

I definitely wouldn't wear that

Oh man--"Haute Couture" has really gone bonkers---as if it hadn't already done so long ago!! Just expensive shit for rich people with money to burn since they pretty much already have way too much shit already!! LOL

I don't think I would ever wear anything like that----I am just warming up to the idea of getting a kilt and giving that a try----but that is something that has been around a long time and with me being of Irish descent---- it is something in my ancestral background.

I do like the colorful "penis covers" though!!

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    Oh man
    I do like the colorful "penis covers" though!!
    Me too!!
    JEM

On Saturday mornings, very early, there is a knitting program on the local PBS station. I have never seen them knit any of those penis covers. I guess that might be a good suggestion for a future show.
    JEM

tenni's original post sort of reminds me of a David Bowie video..

Quote Originally Posted by elian View Post
    tenni's original post sort of reminds me of a David Bowie video..
    In that cas ecan I get a Goblin King Penis cover? Dance Magic Dance

I would definitely dress in something that made my cock to peek out of when in front of a crowd of people. Assuming it was a safe place and I wouldn't get arrested. Two fantasies come to mind initially, one is the fashion show where it is all about sexually suggestive outfits. Where my cock is simi-hard because i am turned on. My chest and cock peak out or pop out on the runway. The audience is sexed up, some mostly naked. Guys stroking boners, girls with legs open and wet.

The other scene involves me being made to strip in front of a bunch of women. They make fun of me, humiliate me. Perhaps forcing me to dress in lingerie. Making me wear a chastity device. Spanking, anal toy insertions, pissing on me, forcing me to masturbate and eat my cum. It could also involve myself and several other men being abused and made to suck each other while being humiliated by women.

If I'm going to bare my genitals, I'd rather just be naked all together - more comfortable