Register

The Most Dangerous Position for Men to Have Sex is

One of the most common sexual positions has also been dubbed the most dangerous by a group of scientists.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...=facebook-post

Your thoughts?

Re: The Most Dangerous Position for Men to Have Sex is

There may be some truth to this? I don't like that position with women or men so I don't use it.

I have met men who did tell me how they did permanently damage their penis with a woman or man during sex, and how it was from that position.

Guys I know who've had way more sex partners than my partner and myself ever will said how such injuries from having someone ride your dick aren't common; but happen more than you think.

I also saw a TV show where these people were working in some hospital and attempting to have fast sex at work in some room, and they did it doggy style with the woman on all fours and the man's penis got injured that way as the article said can happen.

Oh man, I'm lacking the equipment, but that article even makes me cringe.

That being said, sex is a little more fun with a sense of danger, right? Okay, that may be a bit selfish of me, that is one of my favorite positions...

I'm sorry, but duh, when she's in full control he's at most risk...just like when he's in full control (the missionary position they're advocating), she's at most risk.

Do we actually forget that there are (at least *wink*) two people involved here? Or is the man's comfort and safety more important, either to society or to science?
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Damn! Do they have to take all the fun out of everything??? I'll put on my daredevil suit and risk it! That's a great position from BOTH points!

In front of a police station?

I've been with a few wild partners, but not one that wild!

The most dangerous position for me was nearly getting caught with a married woman, in Indiana!

Damn, he was big!

The first guy that ever fucked me had fractured his dick before from a bigger guy riding him. Honestly, I love it when a woman rides my cock and I have never broken my dick before but I don't go letting women go crazy riding me. The ride is permanently closed to any man. I don't fuck guys but guys fuck me. I'm not into riding a guy's dick. I prefer having my ass straddled while getting fucked. I can't imagine ever having a accident like this during sex.

I never get enough to worry about it!

I always suspected that actual people don't make good sex toys, however - that doesn't mean you can't have fun using sex toys on people.

I don't know of any pleasure that comes with out some risk.

I've been ridden by man and women many times. A little care and awareness makes it good for all.