Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Swallow?

No Swallow?

Question: There's nothing wrong with "not swallowing," is there?

Of course I'll read something like "of course not," though I'd like to hear that from others.

Does anyone else, when giving a blowjob, not swallow?

Re: No Swallow?

It depends on my mood and the man I am giving head to. Usually on the first date, I don't swallow but most times after that, I will; but only if he is fresh, clean and manscaped. Larger cocks go to the "head" of the line. lol.

I can't imagine not swallowing. I figure you're only giving half a blow job if you don't swallow.

No, I tend not to swallow. I don't really enjoy giving oral anyway. Some may enjoy the projection hitting their throat. Some may enjoy the ejaculation spirting far and wide. I'm a bit more visual than tactile...show me the money shot spirting. A good frot orgasm is good too.

I think that by the moment that you are about to shoot, it doesn't really matter to the quality of your orgasm. Yet a vagina orgasm is maybe the best..lol

i havent had the pleasure of giving a blowjob yet, i think in the moment, it would depend alot on the guy but id probably swallow. Although the thought of having a load in my mouth and kissing with it also gets me going hahaha

Depends on my mood....fifty percent of the time I suppose I do swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by youngcurious224 View Post
    Although the thought of having a load in my mouth and kissing with it also gets me going hahaha
    Yes, snowballing is hot. Cum in mouth passed back to the owner by kissing hot hot...not really swallowing if you give it back..is it?

I like to swallow cum, love the feel of it shooting in my mouth. But, I also like sharing cum too with deep kissing. I do understand those who want to see the cum shoot from his cock and I agree this is very hot. I also love cum facials and then having him smear the cum all over my face with his cock and pushing cum into my mouth. All in all I am just a cum slut.

i've never gone down on a guy or nething with a guy.....but in my fantasies i usually like to think of snowballing. i guess it's like swallowing but u share could be a different story if & when i ever do try it with a guy.

It's about 60/40m with me......I sucked a lot of cocks when I was younger.....I loved all of those older guys and of course I the love a cock sucking boy.....lol.....I usually swallowed then.....as I was told too......but now I'm in control of who and if I do......cleanliness and how aroused I am is usually the key factors.....Damn......now I wanna suck a lovely cock with a beautiful swollen head......*sigh*

I have always swallowed, but that is my choice. To me, it seems such a waste to not taste his cum. I prefer they tell me before they cum, so I know and am ready. My first time, he came and I automatically swallowed, but didn't really taste, as it was too quick and the swallow reflex was automatic.

Swallow, yes. I like to swallow, whether it is shot on the tongue or i prefer), to have it deep in the throat then feel the pulsating, then i swallow.

If I was giving a full Bj - not just foreplay, that is ejaculation in my mouth, I would swallow.
    *It shows respect for the guy.
    *It actually has you tasting, savoring less of the ejaculate if taste/texture is a problem.
    *It's way less messy.
    *personally, I found it more erotic, but the last one is purely personal.

The one thing that was a no-no, was ejaculating on my face.

I agree, if I care enough about someone to have oral sex with them, I'd swallow.

I don't want it lingering my mouth; it's in, then down the hatch.

Don't want it on my face, either..............

When I give a BJ, I at taste it out of curiosity but then I swallow. I only know one guy that prefers that I don't. We've joked about it but I respect his wishes.

If it got on my face then it would be my fault for not paying attention. So far that's never happened though. Sort of my reward for the job done well. Besides, the better I do, the more I get.

Speaking of facials, I received my first facial the other day and I did not mind it at all. I was layed back on the floor and he was fucking my mouth and he suddenly pulled out and let it fly onto my face and mouth. He had never given one either so it was a first for both of us.

I haven't swallowed since my promiscuous high school days. Lack of opportunity since those days plus safety concerns those time I've had opportunity since then has scotched that.

I have very little experience, 3 times. I have swallowed each time and can not imagine giving a bj without swallowing. In fact prior to my trying the first time the girl I was seeing knew of me being curious and I would stop fucking her right before I would come and she would go suck it out and pass it to me. I would swallow every time!!!

The last few time I sucked cock I swallowed. I sucked 3 guys off the other night and swallowed all their cum. One guys pulled out shot half a load on my face and the remainder into my mouth. I loved all the cum on my face then licking the cum from his cock. He used is cock to feed me the cum from my face.

You will not have the Badge of Cocksucking Dishonor pinned to your chest if you choose not to swallow LOL Male or female, it is your personal preference to swallow or to not swallow and you should not feel like (or be made to feel like) you're a lousy cocksucker if you choose to not swallow. It's on you to tell your male partners beforehand that you do not wish to swallow. It's on him to respect your preference. If he insists on your swallowing or otherwise cops a 'tude about it or calls it off, just leave or show him the door. I stopped swallowing a number of years ago to be safer. I tell my partners I want them to either withdraw from my mouth just before ejaculation or tell me when they are getting close so I may withdraw my mouth and lips. If I meet a guy and get to know and trust him well enough to judge him as safe, I might make an exception and swallow. I, like several other posters, love to see the cock that I just sucked off spurting strands of hot cum on my face or body or cock. It is highly visually erotic to me and just as satisfying (at least to me) as slurping down every drop as I used to do. Whether you take cum inside your body or on your body, you did well the job you set out to do, which is make your partner cum.

I swallow most of the time. If it's someone I'm into enough to blow, I'm into them enough to swallow.

I don't swallow cum, take it in my mouth, or have even my partner shoot his cum on my body as I find it gross and it makes a mess when it gets on my body hair.

I haven't had the opportunity yet but for sure I would swallow.

I'm a swallower because it makes me feel more submissive and feminine.

I know this has been said many times here. There are those that will take a load in their mouth, but then spit it out. That makes little sense if it is done for safety reasons. Once the jizz in in the mouth, that's the most dangerous place. It's harmless in the stomach. Having him come deep in your mouth and quickly swallowing it is nearly as safe as a condom, and infinitely more satisfying. Catching it in your mouth and spitting it out can be dangerous if you have any bleeding, which can be common while sucking cock. For safety, he should be finished by hand. Although a person that produces a lot of precum could also be passing disease orally. You can debate about it but in the end, it cums down to the giver of the blowjob as to how he want's to deal with it.

I have sucked off, enjoyed the load and swallowed over 100 cocks. I have never caught an sti. Although, I am a very lucky person. And I really couldn't care less how my load is handled, whatever makes the person doing me comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by fredtyg View Post
    I can't imagine not swallowing. I figure you're only giving half a blow job if you don't swallow.
    I agree with you! The joy of sucking cock is to taste your partners cum!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersexual11 View Post
    I know this has been said many times here. There are those that will take a load in their mouth, but then spit it out. That makes little sense if it is done for safety reasons. Once the jizz in in the mouth, that's the most dangerous place. It's harmless in the stomach. Having him come deep in your mouth and quickly swallowing it is nearly as safe as a condom, and infinitely more satisfying. Catching it in your mouth and spitting it out can be dangerous if you have any bleeding, which can be common while sucking cock. For safety, he should be finished by hand. Although a person that produces a lot of precum could also be passing disease orally. You can debate about it but in the end, it cums down to the giver of the blowjob as to how he want's to deal with it.

I have sucked off, enjoyed the load and swallowed over 100 cocks. I have never caught an sti. Although, I am a very lucky person. And I really couldn't care less how my load is handled, whatever makes the person doing me comfortable.
    Great tip. no pun intended! i have sucked way over 400 cocks and have swallowed 99 per cent of them. no problems at all. its tasty and soothing going down. I can't get enough!

Personally I hate taste of cum but.... it excites me so much

I love to swallow. I enjoy the taste and pleasures of warm cum in my mouth. I do it for me, because I enjoy it. The guys I've given blow jobs to were all guys I've been sexually attracted to. So I've want their cum in me. The times I've played around, I've given hand jobs or made them use condoms. Swallowing is a very intimate act. I think you have to want your mate and want to see and feel the pleasure you give their body. It's been a while for me. But I still can smell and taste the yummy cum in my mind. I'd love to meet a guy I could trust enough to swallow his hot load again. I miss it.

yes it is