Register

New Cambridge (UK) guy. Married. Not out

Hi. Genuine married professional married guy. 46. Not out. Been seeing Guys for a few years. I Know what I like now. My wife doesn't know. Looking for friends to chat with. It's been an amazing journey of self discovery so far.

Re: New Cambridge (UK) guy. Married. Not out

Wow. Someone from England! Woo-hoo!
    welcome

Quote Originally Posted by CambridgeMan View Post
    It's been an amazing journey of self discovery so far.
    Was the same for me and it left me wondering why I took so long to accept it. It felt right.

Quote Originally Posted by CambridgeMan View Post
    Hi. Genuine married professional married guy. 46. Not out. Been seeing Guys for a few years. I Know what I like now. My wife doesn't know. Looking for friends to chat with. It's been an amazing journey of self discovery so far.
    I guess I am among the fortunate in that my wife does know and has no objections to me expressing my bi side. I'd be happy to chat with you on the subject.

Coastocoast

Read before you post It was right below where you typed.

Posting Rules:Every great community has rules. Here are ours:

1. 1 - Don't post your personal ad here. They just clutter up the forums. By far the best thing to do if you are looking to meet people is create a quality personal ad under your Control Panel. These ads then show up highlighted to people in your area.
    2. 2 - Be polite. Flame the idea if you feel you must, but not the person.
    3. 3 - Sexual freedom is what it's all about, but even it should have limits - discussions of non-consensual sex, violence and sex, or sex involving children are not welcome here, will be promptly deleted, and the poster may be banned.
    4. 4 - Have fun. Learn. Share. Entertain. Discuss. Argue. Enlighten.

Welcome to the site you'll know it here

Quote Originally Posted by Coastocoast View Post
    Read before you post It was right below where you typed.