Register

View Poll Results: Ladies and guys ever suck two dicks at once?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I've had two cocks in my mouth at the same time

36 42.86%
  • No I have never done this but would love to do it!

42 50.00%
  • I have never done this and do not want to.

6 7.14%

Ladies and guys ever suck two dicks at once?

For the guys and ladies here: ever suck two dicks at once? I mean putting both in your mouth at once, not sucking one and then another man's cock.

Re: Ladies and guys ever suck two dicks at once?

...my mouth was full...

yes I have. It wasnt easy keeping my teeth out of the way.

my wife at the time had my cock and a buddys it was hot.the the feel of that other cock on mine an her mouth cant wait to do it again

I have a few times, last time was at a bookstore here in NJ both guys were facing eachother kissing while I had both their cocks in my mouth shaking my head back and forth blowing them at the same time. The guy to me left came first and the guy to my right came soon after that it was pretty friggen hot

Quote Originally Posted by samhhap View Post
    I have a few times, last time was at a bookstore here in NJ both guys were facing eachother kissing while I had both their cocks in my mouth shaking my head back and forth blowing them at the same time. The guy to me left came first and the guy to my right came soon after that it was pretty friggen hot
    You should tell your wife all about how you're a cumslut and cocksucker and love to suck off two men at once.

Yes I have love it

No, does nothing for me

The night of the first time I had ever touched another man's cock. 40 some years ago, but I still get hard thinking about it. Happy neither one came while in my mouth. I might have choked to death.

I never have, but whenever I watch a video of a girl or guy doing it I get a real thrill. It sure looks like it would be awesome!

Doing my best Gouacho Marx impression... "No but my wife has."

yes in an adult theater in Tampa. It was a great night and sex was everywhere. I was enjoying a guy's hard cock when his friend stopped by and asked if he could join in. The guy said yes and I said yes it sounds like fun and it was. Two loads of cum are better then one.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    hey pole_smoker how about you ever tried 2 cocks at once or are you a 1 man cocksucker

yes i have had 2 uncut cocks in my mouth at the same time both came at same time cant wait to do it again

Done it a couple of times (two cocks in my mouth at the same time) and I must admit it was hard to do. The guys were making out and I was giving one and switching to the other, aback and forth bj job. I got excited and put both their cocks at the same in my mouth and it was almost impossible ofr my mouth to handle. LOL, I still recall they both looked down trying to figure out what I was trying to do! I prefer having one cock in my mouth and giving a hand job to the other and then switching until both cum in my mouth...much easier.