Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My love of Chubby Boys (18+)

I'm weak when it comes to those soft fleshed, round 18+ year old, chubby boys. I reminisced recently of that one boy who lived near me. I was out the other day and decided to take a walk in our local forest preserve, as the weather had finally broken and spring seemed to be on it's way. The preserve is one that has always attracted men looking for anonymous sexual encounters. I know, I'm bad. I'm extremely sexual and love both females and males. I was raised to be open to Bi sexual opportunities as a young male. I have always loved playing with cock.

I love the innocent qualities in people and how genuine that usually makes them. I have known a number of chubby boys growing up, and often found them to be shy, and overly subconscious of there weight and appearance. Two of my best friends were very chubby. One never let me see him naked, the other was very shy. I understood how they felt. I also knew them to be very horny too. They rarely put them selves in situations with girls either.

I saw these two guys walking into the woods. Both chubby and and both from separate cars, they seemed to be meeting. I was intrigued, and very envious. I thought one looked a bit older. My cock was as hard then as it is now, remembering how hungry I was for a naked chubby boy, or at least a peak at one naked.

I stood in the shadows of the trees as they wandered into the brush, getting closer to each other and touching the farther they were from the parking area. I had found a place where I could watch and not be seen. The one seemed to be younger, as his shirt was pulled up revealing his round pale white belly. No hair at all and fairly large boy tits with lovely nipples. His flesh bounced and wiggled as his friend fondled his breasts and sucked those delicious nipples. He giggled like a girl who was ticklish, it was terribly arousing, and also very sweet. I wished I was taking him, claiming his arousal with my mouth; I wanted to suck his cock. His pants had been pushed to his knees, his fat thick thighs were pressed together. His short thick cock must have been throbbing as he was fondling it wildly. I edged a bit closer. I could hear him asking to cum. The other guy said no. He was begging, yet he was again told no. Finally he was pushed to the ground and forced to suck the other guy's cock. His head was held and his mouth fucked hard. I almost stepped into the light to interrupt.

It all ended so quickly.

As he struggled to get up and pull his pants up, I did approach him. His cock was still out and he had teary eyes. I felt for him. Obviously he didn't expect this and was embarrassed. But....my hunger for him was undeniable. I was hard and horny and his cock, so smooth and hard.I leaned down and took his boy cock in my mouth. He lasted 5 seconds before I tasted his boy juice flood my mouth. I want that young male again

My cock throbs when I see those sexually hungry boys, their soft smooth bodies. I hunger for a peak at their hard cocks.....or an opportunity to slip my hand into the white briefs and fondle them....hearing them breathing a bit heavier.....and their cocks oozing cum.....*drool*

Re: My love of Chubby Boys (18+)

Good writing, good sentiments and desires----a very good piece. You also caught and humanely portrayed you know what has to be the situation for far too many people. Thanks for posting.

Gross.

Being fat or chubby is not "hot" or "sexy" and never will be.

Well written and done with empathy. Two of my first three same gender partners were chubby. There would be others over the years, girls, too. Good memories, all!

Good story. The first guy I ever fucked was very chubby. Nice guy and we've met several times.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    Good writing, good sentiments and desires----a very good piece. You also caught and humanely portrayed you know what has to be the situation for far too many people. Thanks for posting.
    Thank you very much for the kind words....I'm a complicated guy, but I am compassionate as well as lustful. I never judge a person by their body, their heart and mind are always what resonates in me and touches me deeply or not.....but I do truly love chubby smooth younger males. I do understand the plight of not being a "hard body", whether you're a male or female....I love the nuances of a person and the unique things that make them special.....I've never been attracted to what society deems as "perfect".....that's simply bullshit and window dressing.....give me genuine and real....and you'll probably steal my heart.....*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Gross.

Pole_smoker.......I'm new in this place and it seems every post I've seen you make is based on negativity or passing judgement, many times unfairly or unjustly....many times with an opinion that is far from the actual fact......you know.....reality..... I ponder why if you are so antagonistic about so many discussions.....why do you even bother to interact socially or at least in some manner less than insulting....is that beyond reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    Well written and done with empathy. Two of my first three same gender partners were chubby. There would be others over the years, girls, too. Good memories, all!
    I hear you Realist.....thank you for the kind words.....the more I hear from you, the more I understand you and sense how similar we might be.....*smiles*.....I have great memories as well.....

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post
    Good story. The first guy I ever fucked was very chubby. Nice guy and we've met several times.

Thank you as well for the kind words....you know like many of us, that chubby can be very sexy....after all it's the brain that's the most erotic organ....more of us should use it to it's capacity....life is good!

Quote Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post
    Pole_smoker.......I'm new in this place and it seems every post I've seen you make is based on negativity or passing judgement...
    Doesn't take long to figure this guy (pole_smoker) out, does it?

Must be nice to be the 'ultimate authority' on everything...

Lightbulb Re: My love of Chubby Boys (18+)

Goodson ----if you have never before encountered one---but may have heard the term---"Pole Smoker" is what they call on the internet---"A Troll."

Such people, beyond just being the average internet, hide behind the common anonymity cowardice of the run of the mill, internet cranky bastard, a troll likes to take things a bit further and almost always has nothing positive to contribute--in fact---they love to cause as much "trouble" at the websites they target as they possibly can----my suggestion is to do what I have done---put him on "Ignore Status," to do that---click on his profile and bring it up and if you look around---you will find a tab to click on and TAAADDAAAA--you no longer see what that person posts.

To me---people like Pole Smoker fit the definition of what "obscene" is by the US Supreme Court---they have no redeeming social or other values!!

I do want to add one more thing to what I said before-----with there being so many out there in our society who think that only people who are "Perfect Specimens"--meaning that they are physically perfect in nearly all ways--- are the only ones who deserve love or at least get to enjoy sex----I do say that for the rest of us who are don't have perfect and gorgeous bodies, are a bit older, or what have you----well---we deserve love and SEX too!!!

Your post was very tender and sweet and it sort of reminds me of this one small book I once picked up at a Barnes and Noble bookstore some years back---it was a book written by a man who talked about his life as a gay/bi male----and in this one section--he was doing some volunteer work at nursing homes by going and visiting aged veterans--the book was on the remainded, "BARGAIN BOOKS" pile and had been in print for some time---having been written in the late 80s as I recall. In a story he recounted about this one veteran he was seeing--the man had fought in World War I.

The man was actually in rather reasonably good health and the author got to take him away from "the home" and on one day-----the Vet told him that he was gay--and also asked one thing of the younger man----that he be allowed to suck the author's cock. The author said that he too was gay or bi, and that "yes, I will let you suck my cock." The author took the vet to a private place and he told about how the vet took out his teeth, started to blow him----with the vet practically crying and surely enjoying sucking cock---the author said he was enjoying it too since the sensation of being sucked by someone without teeth was so incredible.

He said that the man really enjoyed it when the author came and the old vet just took his time, saying that he was enjoying every last drop of the cum and he once again cried----saying it had been over twenty years since he had last tasted cock, having been in the nursing home all those years. The old vet said how much and for how long, he had craved being able to suck a cock and taste cum.

Their time was soon up and the vet went back to his place----and to cap it off---the old man died peacefully in his sleep a few days later with the author not getting to see him again but said that he was glad that he was able to share such an experience with the old man and to have provided the old man something that he obviously greatly enjoyed.

Your story and this one, to me----sort of end cap each other----and they do go to show that at both ends of life----people hold desires and needs that they very often are denied, but when they have them---it is something special and poignant. Both those young porky boys and withered old men----both outcasts and "throw-aways" in their own fashion--are still human and as such---are as deserving of a little bit of what Bruce Springstein talks about in one of my favorite of his songs: "The Human Touch" as is any one of "the perfect ones" are.

These are a few rhetorical questions to Pole Smoker--one that you do not have to answer to anyone but yourself---but what does it do for you do always make some negative remark or comment on what others say?? Are you such a negative and miserable person that you can only see things from a negative frame of mind and feel the need to share you personal misery and negativity with the rest of us?? Do you not get weary in that you always seem to be this way?? Do you get enjoyment from anything in this world like a sunrise or sunset, a full moon, a fine spring day? Do you have any shrewd of humanity left in your heart, mind and soul?

I do offer these songs to you and everyone else who reads this:

Here is Springstein
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slgLAeBpnn0

Another song that I love and go back to, having shared it before on here--from a singer songwriter named Mary Gauthier, the song is "Mercy Now"--something we all seem to need in 'this world gone mean": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT7NiFpJmvI
    Last edited by 12voltyV2.0; Jan 5, 2015 at 11:28 AM.

No I'm not a troll. I'm just telling the truth about people who are chubby/fat, even if others who are fat/chubby want to deny this, and no it's not obscene or mean.

Obesity is a problem in the United States and the idea that people who are chubby or fat are "hot" or "sexy" is not helping this.

No I'm not a troll. I'm just telling the truth about people who are chubby/fat, even if others who are fat/chubby want to deny this, and no it's not obscene or mean.

Obesity is a problem in the United States and the idea that people who are chubby or fat are "hot" or "sexy" is not helping this.
    The small amount of people in the US who can find overweight or chubby people beautiful are far outweighed by the constant prejudice and criticism that BBW/BHM receive. There are many more things contributing to the obesity epidemic, such as lack of education about healthy lifestyles, misinformation about what it takes to be healthy, more convenience foods available than healthy alternatives, and so many things that kill the motivation to be healthy. I think being loved regardless of size is pretty low on the list of reasons we are overweight as a nation.

Full disclosure: I am overweight myself. I'm not quite plus-sized, but I definitely have a few extra pounds. There's pics on my profile, judge for yourself. But I'm not as big of a girl as I used to be, and a lot of that has to do with having people who found me attractive just how I am. It's amazing how feeling good about yourself motivates you to want to make yourself better.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    Goodson ----if you have never before encountered one---but may have heard the term---"Pole Smoker" is what they call on the internet---"A Troll."

Such people, beyond just being the average internet, hide behind the common anonymity cowardice of the run of the mill, internet cranky bastard, a troll likes to take things a bit further and almost always has nothing positive to contribute--in fact---they love to cause as much "trouble" at the websites they target as they possibly can----my suggestion is to do what I have done---put him on "Ignore Status," to do that---click on his profile and bring it up and if you look around---you will find a tab to click on and TAAADDAAAA--you no longer see what that person posts.

To me---people like Pole Smoker fit the definition of what "obscene" is by the US Supreme Court---they have no redeeming social or other values!!

I do want to add one more thing to what I said before-----with there being so many out there in our society who think that only people who are "Perfect Specimens"--meaning that they are physically perfect in nearly all ways--- are the only ones who deserve love or at least get to enjoy sex----I do say that for the rest of us who are don't have perfect and gorgeous bodies, are a bit older, or what have you----well---we deserve love and SEX too!!!

Your post was very tender and sweet and it sort of reminds me of this one small book I once picked up at a Barnes and Noble bookstore some years back---it was a book written by a man who talked about his life as a gay/bi male----and in this one section--he was doing some volunteer work at nursing homes by going and visiting aged veterans--the book was on the remainded, "BARGAIN BOOKS" pile and had been in print for some time---having been written in the late 80s as I recall. In a story he recounted about this one veteran he was seeing--the man had fought in World War I.

The man was actually in rather reasonably good health and the author got to take him away from "the home" and on one day-----the Vet told him that he was gay--and also asked one thing of the younger man----that he be allowed to suck the author's cock. The author said that he too was gay or bi, and that "yes, I will let you suck my cock." The author took the vet to a private place and he told about how the vet took out his teeth, started to blow him----with the vet practically crying and surely enjoying sucking cock---the author said he was enjoying it too since the sensation of being sucked by someone without teeth was so incredible.

He said that the man really enjoyed it when the author came and the old vet just took his time, saying that he was enjoying every last drop of the cum and he once again cried----saying it had been over twenty years since he had last tasted cock, having been in the nursing home all those years. The old vet said how much and for how long, he had craved being able to suck a cock and taste cum.

Their time was soon up and the vet went back to his place----and to cap it off---the old man died peacefully in his sleep a few days later with the author not getting to see him again but said that he was glad that he was able to share such an experience with the old man and to have provided the old man something that he obviously greatly enjoyed.

Your story and this one, to me----sort of end cap each other----and they do go to show that at both ends of life----people hold desires and needs that they very often are denied, but when they have them---it is something special and poignant. Both those young porky boys and withered old men----both outcasts and "throw-aways" in their own fashion--are still human and as such---are as deserving of a little bit of what Bruce Springstein talks about in one of my favorite of his songs: "The Human Touch" as is any one of "the perfect ones" are.

These are a few rhetorical questions to Pole Smoker--one that you do not have to answer to anyone but yourself---but what does it do for you do always make some negative remark or comment on what others say?? Are you such a negative and miserable person that you can only see things from a negative frame of mind and feel the need to share you personal misery and negativity with the rest of us?? Do you not get weary in that you always seem to be this way?? Do you get enjoyment from anything in this world like a sunrise or sunset, a full moon, a fine spring day? Do you have any shrewd of humanity left in your heart, mind and soul?

I do offer these songs to you and everyone else who reads this:

Here is Springstein
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slgLAeBpnn0

Another song that I love and go back to, having shared it before on here--from a singer songwriter named Mary Gauthier, the song is "Mercy Now"--something we all seem to need in 'this world gone mean": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT7NiFpJmvI
    I decided to reply with the whole quote by you, in the hopes that more people on this forum would be compelled to read your poignant thoughts and words. In my mind you are completely spot on with everything. These types of judgements are becoming so randomly common in our society. Among the current debates these days we have ridiculous individuals asking.....are you a true American if your decedents did not come over on the Mayflower....or better yet are you white, are you a Christian, are you protecting the sanctity of family values, in other words are you Brown, are you Gay....are you old or disenfranchised, and in need of a helping hand? There are those who judge harshly and profess to be making a constructive, social commentary to "better America". All of these comments and judgements only perpetuate division, and exclusion, tearing down the moral fabric of common decency and respect. I applaud you for your postilion and stance, showing the courage to stand up and speak the truth.......

I decided to reply with the whole quote by you, in the hopes that more people on this forum would be compelled to read your poignant thoughts and words. In my mind you are completely spot on with everything. These types of judgements are becoming so randomly common in our society. Among the current debates these days we have ridiculous individuals asking.....are you a true American if your decedents did not come over on the Mayflower....or better yet are you white, are you a Christian, are you protecting the sanctity of family values, in other words are you Brown, are you Gay....are you old or disenfranchised, and in need of a helping hand? There are those who judge harshly and profess to be making a constructive, social commentary to "better America". All of these comments and judgements only perpetuate division, and exclusion, tearing down the moral fabric of common decency and respect. I applaud you for your postilion and stance, showing the courage to stand up and speak the truth.......
    You opened up a can of worms.

Mostly everyone else here just ignores the guy you replied to since he goes on and on about things that have nothing to do with bisexuality or the topic at all, and only posts such things to hijack the thread/topic and to spout his personal agendas and politics instead of just making a completely new thread.

I completely ignore him since he is obsessed with me, stalks me, does not even know me or has never attempted to get to know me, and assumes false things about me that no amount of posting and telling him about myself will make him change his silly and wrong opinion about me.

Actually GS4M you're not correct about people who happen to be white/Caucasian, Christian, or who happen to be a descendant from people who came over on the Mayflower. Nobody has believed that for over 100+ years.

But I'm not surprised some people here have white guilt, and buy into race baiting.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jan 5, 2015 at 5:13 PM.

No I'm not a troll, I am stupid. I'm just repeating some crap about people who are an idiot or stupid, even if others who are morons or idiots want to deny this, and no it's not obscene or mean, I'm just an idiot.

Stupidity is a problem in the United States and the idea that people who are dumb or stupid are "hot" or "sexy" is not helping me.
    Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by chtampa View Post
    Well said!
    I did not write what you mis-quoted me about. Learn to actually use the quote function properly, or just stay in denial that being chubby or fat is actually bad for your body and your overall health.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    The small amount of people in the US who can find overweight or chubby people beautiful are far outweighed by the constant prejudice and criticism that BBW/BHM receive. There are many more things contributing to the obesity epidemic, such as lack of education about healthy lifestyles, misinformation about what it takes to be healthy, more convenience foods available than healthy alternatives, and so many things that kill the motivation to be healthy. I think being loved regardless of size is pretty low on the list of reasons we are overweight as a nation.

Full disclosure: I am overweight myself. I'm not quite plus-sized, but I definitely have a few extra pounds. There's pics on my profile, judge for yourself. But I'm not as big of a girl as I used to be, and a lot of that has to do with having people who found me attractive just how I am. It's amazing how feeling good about yourself motivates you to want to make yourself better.
    Yes self-esteem does motivate people to look better, and it's not that difficult to eat right and lose weight if a person really wants to do this like you have done.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jan 5, 2015 at 5:30 PM.

I am currently working on losing weight and watching what I eat. Also, I am avoiding eating fast food like what most people should do nowadays. My fiance is currently taking Zija to help her lose weight and she has lost 55 pounds and I will be happy if I could lose 20 to 40 pounds myself. I do not find "chubby" sexy but an insult being called one. Call me a "bear" but never "chubby." My fiance didn't become overweight by being lazy and binge eating but by health problems having hyperthyroidism and PCOS, which symptoms for each includes increase weight gain. I did not fall in love with her because of her being overweight but because of her personality and yes, I do find her very attractive. When I first met her, she was hitting the gym seven days a week for one and an half hours each day.

I know, I know, she is a woman not a man so she is definitely not a "chubby boy" like what other people seem to have a fetish for. I'm glad when I was 18 years old, I was skinnier back then. It wasn't until years later when my metabolism started slowing down and I struggled with my weight especially being in the military. I agree with Pole_smoker when he says that being chubby and overweight is not sexy. I'm not trying to suck his cock or anything, but I think being overweight and chubby also means being lazy and not eating healthy. Put on your shoes to take a jog, not to McDonalds.

it's not that difficult to eat right and lose weight if a person really wants to do this like you have done.
    Oh, it's hard as hell. I went through dieting, exercise programs, etc. before I got where I am. At one point, I was actually going to the gym every morning, 6 days a week, working out hard for at least 30 minutes, for 6 months, and lost very little. I now suspect that was due to stress and depression.

What actually motivated me to lose weight had nothing to do with actually trying to lose weight. I found a physical activity that I liked so much that I do it because I enjoy it, not because it's exercise. (Which was belly dancing, by the way.) Now the other healthy habits I've picked up are more about making me a better dancer and less about losing weight.

I'm a hedonist. If something gives me pleasure, I want more of it. So I think the key is to find something pleasurable and healthy, which is easier said than done.

Oh, it's hard as hell. I went through dieting, exercise programs, etc. before I got where I am. At one point, I was actually going to the gym every morning, 6 days a week, working out hard for at least 30 minutes, for 6 months, and lost very little. I now suspect that was due to stress and depression.

What actually motivated me to lose weight had nothing to do with actually trying to lose weight. I found a physical activity that I liked so much that I do it because I enjoy it, not because it's exercise. (Which was belly dancing, by the way.) Now the other healthy habits I've picked up are more about making me a better dancer and less about losing weight.

I'm a hedonist. If something gives me pleasure, I want more of it. So I think the key is to find something pleasurable and healthy, which is easier said than done.
    Yeah, it is hard to lose weight. Not all overweight people choose to be overweight. Sometimes they get some health problems, like my fiance, and just keep on gaining weight with no explanation why until it's too late. She did not choose to be overweight and she hit the gym 7 days a week and produce some results but it wasn't until she tried Zija, has she lost 55 pounds. She's still losing weight and I can tell from the pictures she sends me. When I first started chatting with her, she was showing me pictures of her 10 years ago instead of current pictures. Why? Because she was not satisfied with her own appearance. Maybe one day, she might send me pictures of her naked like I do for her.

I'm struggling to lose weight too. I would love to lose at least 20 pounds, maybe 40. I don't look too bad but I am not satisfied with myself especially if somebody thinks I'm "chubby." Nobody should enjoy being "chubby" unless they are just too lazy. Overweight people don't always choose to be overweight and would love to just shed the pounds. Easier said than done. I understand if "chubby boys" is a fetish but definitely not for me.

I'm weak when it comes to those soft fleshed, round 18+ year old, chubby boys. I reminisced recently of that one boy who lived near me. I was out the other day and decided to take a walk in our local forest preserve, as the weather had finally broken and spring seemed to be on it's way. The preserve is one that has always attracted men looking for anonymous sexual encounters. I know, I'm bad. I'm extremely sexual and love both females and males. I was raised to be open to Bi sexual opportunities as a young male. I have always loved playing with cock.

I love the innocent qualities in people and how genuine that usually makes them. I have known a number of chubby boys growing up, and often found them to be shy, and overly subconscious of there weight and appearance. Two of my best friends were very chubby. One never let me see him naked, the other was very shy. I understood how they felt. I also knew them to be very horny too. They rarely put them selves in situations with girls either.

I saw these two guys walking into the woods. Both chubby and and both from separate cars, they seemed to be meeting. I was intrigued, and very envious. I thought one looked a bit older. My cock was as hard then as it is now, remembering how hungry I was for a naked chubby boy, or at least a peak at one naked.

I stood in the shadows of the trees as they wandered into the brush, getting closer to each other and touching the farther they were from the parking area. I had found a place where I could watch and not be seen. The one seemed to be younger, as his shirt was pulled up revealing his round pale white belly. No hair at all and fairly large boy tits with lovely nipples. His flesh bounced and wiggled as his friend fondled his breasts and sucked those delicious nipples. He giggled like a girl who was ticklish, it was terribly arousing, and also very sweet. I wished I was taking him, claiming his arousal with my mouth; I wanted to suck his cock. His pants had been pushed to his knees, his fat thick thighs were pressed together. His short thick cock must have been throbbing as he was fondling it wildly. I edged a bit closer. I could hear him asking to cum. The other guy said no. He was begging, yet he was again told no. Finally he was pushed to the ground and forced to suck the other guy's cock. His head was held and his mouth fucked hard. I almost stepped into the light to interrupt.

It all ended so quickly.

As he struggled to get up and pull his pants up, I did approach him. His cock was still out and he had teary eyes. I felt for him. Obviously he didn't expect this and was embarrassed. But....my hunger for him was undeniable. I was hard and horny and his cock, so smooth and hard.I leaned down and took his boy cock in my mouth. He lasted 5 seconds before I tasted his boy juice flood my mouth. I want that young male again

My cock throbs when I see those sexually hungry boys, their soft smooth bodies. I hunger for a peak at their hard cocks.....or an opportunity to slip my hand into the white briefs and fondle them....hearing them breathing a bit heavier.....and their cocks oozing cum.....*drool*
    I luved every word that you wrote. I'd have tasted him too and then cum kissed him!

You opened up a can of worms.

Mostly everyone else here just ignores the guy you replied to since he goes on and on about things that have nothing to do with bisexuality or the topic at all, and only posts such things to hijack the thread/topic and to spout his personal agendas and politics instead of just making a completely new thread.

I completely ignore him since he is obsessed with me, stalks me, does not even know me or has never attempted to get to know me, and assumes false things about me that no amount of posting and telling him about myself will make him change his silly and wrong opinion about me.

Actually GS4M you're not correct about people who happen to be white/Caucasian, Christian, or who happen to be a descendant from people who came over on the Mayflower. Nobody has believed that for over 100+ years.

But I'm not surprised some people here have white guilt, and buy into race baiting.

P_S......I was not race baiting nor was I condemning white/Caucasian or Christians. I was simply drawing a similar narrative to current day conversations......by a select few who reflect fallacies in our ideologies as absolute truths....stereotypical rhetoric that marginalizes those who are on the outside of what is deemed......"normal" and acceptable. After all what is normal.....who is acceptable.....and who are you or I to judge so harshly?

Yes, I did open a can of worms. I stated something that clearly is something that arouses me. A desire of which in many ways I have no control over, or care to analyze, at least in this degree. I do enjoy the conversation and opportunity to discuss and write my thoughts and opinions. We can see that there are many opinions, strongly held about weight and body types. I think we all would agree that obesity in America is a problem, and I would venture that many of us have fought that battle at one time or another in our own lives. I will also say that many people love and are aroused by bigger bodies in both males and females......hence the label.....BBW.....I know that many times I have shared with a partner that I needed to "lose a few"......and the response was more than not....."I like a man who has some meat on him"........for me.....I like my weight to be at a level where I feel good.....energetic....the clothes I love fit comfortably......but again....that's simply my own vanity and preference....for me.

My only issue with your initial comment was, that it was harsh. While it was honest and genuine, you seemed to lash out in a very hate filled way......again.....my perception......of a spontaneously driven desire of mine.....I do not fault you for your opinion, I applaud you for it.....I guess I was expecting something a bit more constructive and embracing in spite of your disdain pertaining to Chubby Boys....

I agree with your thoughts and words. I don't think a single human being would not love to feel better, fit in fashionable clothing, and be more energetic......and limit the risk of hearth related issues due to obesity. I also agree that there is far to little education regarding obesity. I tend to love people for who they are, whats in their heart, and what resonates from between their ears.....weight has never been the first or second thing in attraction for me......but I like most people would be turned off by an unkempt, sloppy, unhealthy physique.....Thanks for your comment.....you are lovely by the way.....just as you are....

Quote Originally Posted by 69luvr View Post
    I luved every word that you wrote. I'd have tasted him too and then cum kissed him!
    Thank you.....*smiles*......maybe we could share one of those chubby boys one day......

Thank you.....*smiles*......maybe we could share one of those chubby boys one day......
    Id luv to!

Pole_smoker.......I'm new in this place and it seems every post I've seen you make is based on negativity or passing judgement, many times unfairly or unjustly....many times with an opinion that is far from the actual fact......you know.....reality..... I ponder why if you are so antagonistic about so many discussions.....why do you even bother to interact socially or at least in some manner less than insulting....is that beyond reason?
    I wish I could have said it as well as you did.

Well written, and sensually H-O-T

Most people have blocked this POS. I suggest you do the same. His contributions are generally worthless. He is just a troll......

Well goodsonformom, contrary to what many lifestyle and fitness magazines and shows perpetuate, not many of us on this planet have perfect bodies. Those of us who are more mature in our thinking realize that and also know that the true essence of love and love making comes from the soul and not the body.

Gross.

fat shaming is not nice either