It's not 'shaming'. It's the truth.

Re: My love of Chubby Boys (18+)

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    It's not 'shaming'. It's the truth.
    yeah but its your opinon and its your truth you are still fat shaming

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    yeah but its your opinon and its your truth you are still fat shaming
    Whatever helps you sleep at night and shift the blame onto someone else instead of taking personal responsibility for having a gross, nasty, fat/obese body, unhealthy lifestyle, being a burden on society, and not being hot or sexy at all.

Please everyone, just put this vicious, self righteous, flaming troll Asperger's/autistic-ridden sociopath on ignore. Neither open his posts when they appear in any thread nor quote him in any response to the intelligent, informative, interesting and sexually erotic posts that we all come here to the Forum to read. He is hate, vitriol and negative emotions personified and not worth bandying words with. He'll get off reading and responding to my post, but I'll not give him the satisfaction of reading or responding to the hateful horsesh*t he types on this website.

Now, to get back on topic, I'm not interested in boys or girls at all, chubby or lean and sexy. To me a boy is a man who is under 21 and a girl is a woman under 21. Personally I would feel like a perverted child molester if I desired or pursued men or women who are under 21 years of age. I prefer women and men and couples who are over 40 who have walked a mile in my shoes.

I spend several times a month with an 82yr old widowed gay man who lives alone, has children out of town and is lonely for "the human touch". He cant get erections or have anal sex but loves to be naked and please me. This relationship is just as important to me as my younger, more attractive buddies whom I'm with. Looks and "sexy bodies" are only small part of what makes up a partner, the rest you look for deep inside.

Great point of view Vaddieman. I totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Whatever helps you sleep at night and shift the blame onto someone else instead of taking personal responsibility for having a gross, nasty, fat/obese body, unhealthy lifestyle, being a burden on society, and not being hot or sexy at all.
    oh i sleep good at night i would not call a man obese or fat at 140 lbs which is what i weigh but you really just to be mean and nasty in what you write you dont really care about other people but your self if drew was still alive would have kicked your ass off here long before now of course you live in new york so i understand your promblem

i too love these chubby young guys,would rather suck a chubby guy than anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    oh i sleep good at night i would not call a man obese or fat at 140 lbs which is what i weigh but you really just to be mean and nasty in what you write you dont really care about other people but your self if drew was still alive would have kicked your ass off here long before now of course you live in new york so i understand your promblem
    Drew is alive and well he just stopped pretending to give a shit about this site a long time ago.