Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Do you kiss?

Re: Do you kiss?

It totally depends on the situation and the mood.If it is a date where I am getting wined and dined and will dress for him later if he wants then it is usually him who starts the kissing.Wife introduced me to a cologne that does get men going and usually end up kissing.Especially when I am in heels,thigh highs panties etc.

no i don't i want a guy to fuck me and dump all his cum in my hole like the cum slut i am

Ihave not but not totally against it either. Just don't think I would be the 1 to initiate it.

I enjoy making out if the session and the man are special. It's a good warm up to some fine cocksucking and nipple play and eventual rimming.

Never initiated but my guy back in the day use to kiss me sometimes. He was uncomfortable too I believe but we were young and he was 100% gay. I'm sure he knew I was uncomfortable with it, it just didn't feel natural which is funny since I really enjoyed sucking him.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    What is good sex without kissing! I think it really spices up sex, and makes it much hotter. I wont bother with a guy who will not want to kiss.
    agreed and the best time to kiss is when you have some cum left in your mouth. Watch his reaction and suck him off again!

Yes I kiss, kissing is a must for me, if I don't like the way you kiss nothing more is going to happen. So kissing making out tender seductive kisses all of it.

Do I kiss? I can't NOT kiss! If the man I'm talking to has a problem with kissing, he can move on to someone else. Kissing is integral to love-making for me ... and yeah, if I'm intimate with a man, it's love-making!

I can tell how dominant a guy is by the way he kisses, and vicea versa. I like a strong passionate lover, and the more kissing the better because I believe it strengthens the emotional bonds before, during, and after sex.
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

It really depends on the situation and the guy. I've gone through phases where I really wasn't into it, and phases like more recently where I am more receptive to kissing with men.

Back when I was much younger, and fantasizing about being with men, the thought of kissing a man seemed very transgressive and sexy. Like being treated like his girlfriend or sex object, which just seemed extremely hot to me. So the first couple of times I was kissed by a man I found it quite thrilling, and really enjoyed the way that kissing men felt so different from kissing women. Later on, as I grew more in control of my sexuality, met some lousy user men who thought that being a bottom meant that I could be abused, and became much more intimately involved with girls, I stopped kissing men at all. To the point where I would turn my head away if a guy even tried. It seemed too intimate, and like something special that I shared with the women in my life. Not for some random horny guy whose cock I just wanted to service.

But more recently, I met a super hot guy who I actually clicked with on a personal level, and I found myself wanting to kiss and make out with him so badly. So, when he leaned in to kiss me, I just opened right up, and kissed him back fully. He clearly signaled his intentions to give me his magnificent cock by pushing his insistent tongue deep into my mouth, and I was so turned on by it that I even surprised myself. I get hard just thinking about it. But I still have to really feel an intimate feeling for a guy, beyond just cock-lust, to want to kiss and be kissed by a man.

you took that right out of my mouth!!

i adore snogging

Disappointed if a guy doesn't kiss

I was not into kissing years ago when i had my first two encounters, in fact it was a turnoff for me. But for the past few years it is almost all I can think about other then having my nipples licked and having them inside me. So, I met a guy recently and we had sex. The first thing we did was kiss. OMFG! What a turn on! Long deep kisses with our hands on the back of each others heads pulling our lips closer and our tongues were deep. Then came the neck kissing and then the sensual, slow nipple licking and kissing and i did his too. Kissing is the absolute best and a must if you are going to intimate with someone!

As far as getting naked and having sex with a man, I am not hung up on a man's physical appearance so long as he is not obese, butt ugly or unhygienic. But I admit to a bit of superficiality in that I don't desire to kiss men who are not physically attractive to me. When I'm with a man I find very attractive, I love kissing and making out and stroking each other's dicks just as much as if he were a very attractive woman and I am playing with her pussy and she with my dick as we kiss and make out. It's foreplay and I do very much enjoy kissing attractive men during foreplay, during sex and after sex.

It is amazing that I love sucking cock so much, but don't really look forward to kissing a guy, especially when they have facial hair . I went out with one guy that liked to dress up. He was really cute in his dress, and what an ass he had. He was clean shaven and I really enjoyed kissing and making out with him. I guess I have double standards or something, I can do without the kissing most of the time.

As much as I enjoy sucking a nice cock, I have zero desire to kiss another guy, kinda repulsed actually.
    - I think id prefer to rim a nice clean asshole rather than kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by dm330 View Post
    I love kissing. It makes me all the hornier lol!
    I luv cum kissing

no I love kissing women not men, yuck barf.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    That's fucked up and sick that you sexually abused your brother like that. People like you need help and should be labeled as public sex offenders.

This argument that it's all about "love", "sexual exploring", that "we both wanted it", "it was consensual", etc. is just a cover-up of a deeper issue here. Somewhere down the family line no proper boundaries were given, and sexual abuse happened or is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if most of your family's lines all had some severe sexual abuse going on. So, this isn't about love or respect in anyone's family or exploring of sexuality, but disrespect, power, abuse/sex abuse, and control.
    Oh hell no. My dad and his two brothers loved to play, sucking fucking kissing peeing, anything except skat or pain. They played with grandpa, and all of them dressed, too. It was totally about love and respect. My twin and I played into our late 40's and we loved every minute of it. Neither of our wives consented to either oral or anal, but we certainly did; they did not know or find out, either. We respected their wishes and satisfied each other, while still maintaining a quality sex life with them. The only reason we stopped is that I got transferred 2000 mi. away.

I kiss and like it but if the other guy isn't so much into it, I kiss everything else from his top head to the bottom head, if you know what I mean.

Yes I kiss , oh wow do I kiss , long deep wet passionate kissing , body to body contact my hands roaming as we kiss , and kiss , and kiss

Kissing anyone put more passion and intenseity into it

You might think it is strange that I will suck a man's cock, let him cum in my mouth and swallow it, but I am not into kissing another man.

Yup, same here. Tried it, no like

I think kissing and sex are two different things, and with the one night stands I've had a plethora of, kissing was not required, or wanted. If I connect with a person, and a relationship or bonding is wanted, kissing is a must, but for pound town, it's a distraction..

also.. as much as i like some furry guys, I've never got use to deep kissing with bearded or moustachy men..

Quote Originally Posted by JackTexas94 View Post
    Funny how some guys will put their lips to another guy's penis but not to his lips. I will kiss but only if my partner really wants it.

Being a submissive oral bottom kissing for me depends on if he takes charge or not.. if he wants to kiss and makes the move sure I am down.. if not then..

I've done it quite a few times and I absolutely loved it and will continue to do it unless the other guy isn't into it. That was one of the things my gf wanted to see me do and she got to see it firsthand.

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    Being a submissive oral bottom kissing for me depends on if he takes charge or not.. if he wants to kiss and makes the move sure I am down.. if not then..

Side note or to add to this.. I like kissing and making out.. there is nothing hotter than long deep kisses while he is pounding the hell out of me.. got me on my back laying on top of my fucking me hard and kissing.. And when we are all worked up and ready to make out for a bit only add to the sexual tension.. kissing is great fun.. like I said I am submissive so he has to make the first move..

I dont want any kissing. Just cock and licking/sucking.