Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you kiss?

Re: Do you kiss?

It's strange how I'll suck his cock but kissing is just not my bag, baby.

.. kissing makes sex so much hotter.. I know some guys think it is 'gay' to kiss.. but I always ask them if they like kissing women during sex and if it makes it hotter and they usually say yes. then I tell them to close their eyes and I kiss them.. I reach down and notice that their cock is so hard..

oddly enough, a lot of guys are not that good at kissing.. but it is still fun to kiss and be close during sex.
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

Quote Originally Posted by Cutiliae View Post
    It's strange how I'll suck his cock but kissing is just not my bag, baby.
    I am the same way, yet with a woman kissing is a big turn on. That being said, I really haven't given it a try, it is just not something that interests me. I might try it in the future, so you never know.

To those who say that they don't think that they could kiss another guy---it is one of those things that if you haven't tried it--don't knock it---I can surely say---that making out with a guy while having sex with him is hot and makes it even better and more fun---do think about giving it a try and "Never Say Never."

i haven't but wld like to

I initially thought I would not. This is all new to me and I only thought I had an oral fixation but now that I have finally tried that a couple times and know how much I enjoyed it I would be open to kissing and other body contact. My experience so far has just been random blow and go. They walked in, I grabbed their cock, unzipped their pants, dropped to my knees and sucked them to completion. That seemed pretty hot to me but I think I'm curious and open to trying more.

The first couple of times I was with all they wanted was to suck their cocks and / or to fuck me. Then I meant my current bf he taught me to how kiss, deep throat, suck a cock, fuck each other, and then to snowball each. the last was a real turn on.

So strange that I ran across this topic today. I love kissing by girlfriend, and many of you are right when you say it just adds to the passion during sex. However, I myself have only kissed one guy and it completely turned me off. I was talking to a friend of mine the other day about this - he's gay - and he thinks that I'm just not open enough with my sexuality. My reply was that, if I'm willing/wanting to suck a cock and let another man fuck and cum inside me, then I think I'm pretty darn open with my sexuality. I don't know, maybe I'm just not as far as others on the Kinsey scale? :/ :*

i love kissing. love when a man fucks my mouth with his tounge. especially if he showing me how he will fuck my mouth with his cock

I have no problem giving another man a blow job and letting him cum in my mouth, but anything else is a turn off for me. One of the first guys I ever blew kissed me and it just wasn't something I was interested in. I suppose it could change in the future, but for now it's not for me.

Hell Yeah I kiss. It's one of the sexiest most intimate erotic sexual acts. I don't get any guy who sucks dick or who doest but he lets other guys suck his own - but who refuses to kiss any guy. News flash to all those men: THE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION you can't be any more gay by kissing than you already are.

With men, no. Tried it once, didn't like the stubble. Maybe if he were closely shaven? I wouldn't rule out trying again.
    With women, I love kissing.

I felt the same as a lot of the other posters here...never thought I would like it but now it's almost as important as the act itself when I'm with another guy. The first guy I was with made it a point to tell me how much he enjoyed kissing another man and I told him I wasn't sure. Well, in the middle of all of the touching, stroking and sucking we started kissing and it put me over the edge now it's one of those things I think about all the time. If I'll take a cock in my mouth and rim his ass why wouldn't I kiss him?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiro View Post
    I love to kiss, always prefer it to just fucking, yes way more intimate but well worth it.
    Exactly!

did not used too but do now like to kiss I enjoy a guys tonge in my mouth and mine in his it adds to the experience totally

Kissing is what makes me hard....and at my age I need 'hard'!!

I like it when I'm being fucked missionary style. A deep kiss while I'm being fucked nice and slow is really hot.

Quote Originally Posted by hsights View Post
    I like it when I'm being fucked missionary style. A deep kiss while I'm being fucked nice and slow is really hot.
    Never done either but sounds hot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PeninAZ View Post
    Kissing is so nice!

I went to a swingers club once (twice actually, first time nothing), but I went alone, which is a real disadvantage. Though I didn't go home laid, I did get to makeout a while with this chubby woman. I can't say I regret going then.

More related now to the thread: Though I haven't sucked yet, I would most certainly kiss. What's fun without a little foreplay to get started? Maybe a little grinding too?
    Thank you! Though I have sucked, I agree and couldn't have said it any better. Whether they are Male, Female, Cpl. or Grp.

Sure, especially if a woman is there and it turns her on!

Quote Originally Posted by torguy4bifun View Post
    Sure, especially if a woman is there and it turns her on!
    i am open to do pretty much nething to turn a women on, nothing gives me more satisfaction!

I love sucking cock and I'll do it as much as I can, but I hate kissing men and I won't do it. The thought of kissing a guy is revolting to me. I do, however, love to kiss women on their lips and all over their body and I'll do that as much as I can.

Oh yes, long slow deep kissing to make the toes curl and the dick hard. Female or male partner. Take the time to appreciate and explore the partner you are sharing your body with. It makes the sex so much more ... WOW! Oh how I love kissing!
    Don't worry, be happy!

Kissing is my favorite pastime. It is different kissing a man though. I want to kiss tenderly. deeply like a girl kisses. Finding a guy that kisses this way is difficult at best. It will not deter me from searching for the perfect kiss from a sexy man.

Love Love Love to kiss a man or woman. Light licking, tasting of the lips is so freaking hot. Feeling their tongue in my mouth and mine in theirs is so intimate.

Kissing is one the most sensual things you can do with another human being and a wonderful way to express your sexual attraction to each other. Yes I kiss either gender as long as that is part of the ground rules laid down ahead of time.

I do love kissing a man. I want every part of a mans body inside my mouth at some point. A man laying ontop of me with his tongue in my mouth is extremely exciting.

Love to french kiss with a man, dueling hot tongues. My wife will not french kiss, very disappointing. But, our whole sex life has been very disappointing, but.... When I dress with another gurl, french kissing is so hot once you both apply slut red lipstick!

Yes I do kiss.