Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gender Fluid/Gender Queer, Bois, CD/TV, and Transgender MtF

Well, I have come to the realization I am Gender Fluid and Pansexual. Even Hypersexual! I just love skin, sex, and the human form! I also enjoy wearing women's clothing publicly even when not dressed passably female! And the more femme I feel/look, the more submissive I become

Re: Gender Fluid/Gender Queer, Bois, CD/TV, and Transgender MtF

too bad you are not closer . I would love to fuck you and your wife!!

Do you ever think you'll get a sex change? Pansexual is just another term for being bisexual.

There is a difference between bisexuals and pansexuals.

A variety of argument may be put forward (and it may happen here).

The major difference is that Bisexuals are not attracted to inter sexed, transexuals, third gender. Bisexuals are attracted to CIS male and CIS female sexually and or romantically. Pansexuals are sexually and or romantically attracted to intersex, third gender, transexuals as well as CIS male and CIS female.

Good luck to you in your search newlynymphos.

http://www.differencebetween.net/sci...nd-pan-sexual/
    Last edited by tenni; Dec 29, 2014 at 7:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    There is a difference between bisexuals and pansexuals.

A variety of argument may be put forward (and it may happen here).

The major difference is that Bisexuals are not attracted to inter sexed, transexuals, third gender. Bisexuals are attracted to CIS male and CIS female sexually and or romantically. Pansexuals are sexually and or romantically attracted to intersex, third gender, transexuals as well as CIS male and CIS female.

Good luck to you in your search newlynymphos.

http://www.differencebetween.net/sci...nd-pan-sexual/
    Pansexual is just another term for bisexuality.

There are bisexuals who are attracted to intersex/hermphrodites, and all sort of trans people.

"CIS" is just a made up term by trans people who use it as a slur towards people who are not trans.

The worst are the Trans people who complain about being "cissed" and not recognized as being Trans; but then want to claim that they're the female or male gender completely and are a real woman, or man.

The way the word "cis" is used now, online at least, is to make people feel guilty for their cis-gender privilege which nobody actually does.

People who use the term cis are people who just sit around and waste so much time making every person in existence out to be a victim, and the way they go about doing it is completely bizarre. The terms they're grabbing and using are ridiculous, and there are actual so-called intellectuals concocting it for them. Someone on another site I go to brilliantly said that many of these trans-women, and they are mostly trans-women, have taken their first feminist studies course and now think they're enlightened beyond belief.

"cisgender" is a label invented by the Trans Platoon of the Social Justice Warrior Army and queer theory academics in their ivory towers so they can "other" normal people. It's not a real word, and its absolutely superfluous since "normal" can be used in its place with the added benefit of not intentionally confusing the listener.

I will never acknowledge the "cis" bullshit. What a lame ass PC ivory tower concoction.Cis? Please. I am not trans. You are. Grow up. I don't need some new made up word to demark me as non trans. I know the latin shit about the origins. It is just not needed. I am a bisexual man. There are some trans bisexual women, and trans bisexual men. Simple enough. Done and done.

Objecting to the ridiculous "cisgender" crap has nothing to do with anyone's civil rights, pro or con.
    It's a stupid, manufactured label for people who don't need or want it.

Using 'cis' as a term like male, female, transgendered/transvestite, bisexual, gay, lesbian, or hetero/straight will never happen.

Do trans people really expect people to identify themselves as cis for their convenience? Then you have lots of trans people who use 'cis' as a slur, and want to identify as a the opposite gender-yet get enraged when someone doesn't point out that they're trans; but if you point out that they are trans then you're being "transphobic" and showing "bigotry and cis-gender privilege."

If someone wants to surgically alter themselves to look like the opposite gender, that's their business. However, I just think it's ridiculous that we are expected to refer to a lipstick-and-foundation-wearing man or a woman with a crew cut as "ze", etc. as if we did not have enough labels already.

For a group who will rage and melt if you use an incorrectly gendered pronoun, trans people who are obsessed with using the terms like, 'cis', 'genderqueer', and pointless gender neutral pronouns, sure do love to label everything and everyone else.

The odd thing is that a lot of MTFs take on the style of a stripper or hooker when they transition, and do not look like an ordinary woman. The guy in my office who transitioned came back to work after surgery with a pair of D-cups, dressed like a prostitute/stripper with way too much makeup on--she looked like a Frederick's of Hollywood drawing, not like a real woman.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Dec 29, 2014 at 8:52 PM.

(gives pole_smoker a hugs)

We are who we are, in that you harm none, do what you will.

I am what and who I am! And guess what? I enjoy looking like a hooker/slut! Especially since most places I dress for, are clubs, private parties, and strip clubs! I prefer belly shirts, tight pants, micro shorts, mini skirts. I dress like the women I want to be! Is it regular work appropriate? Hell no! I dress as a guy at work (in low rise girls jeans!). I'm not trans, in the fact I'm making no transition! I don't mind being called trans publicly, as I know the public sees me one of three ways: male, female, and Trans/CD (I take the trans as a compliment. CD I don't as it suggests I'm not passable enough. And I am more "queer" when wearing girly clothes and not passing. Pretty simple.

So far as bi vs pan. Bi is two, by definition! You like men and women. Period. Nothing in the middle. Sorry, if you're attracted to people like me, trans people, and intersexed people, you are pansexual. Period!
    Last edited by newlynymphos; Dec 30, 2014 at 7:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by newlynymphos View Post
    I am what and who I am! And guess what? I enjoy looking like a hooker/slut! Especially since most places I dress for, are clubs, private parties, and strip clubs! I prefer belly shirts, tight pants, micro shorts, mini skirts. I dress like the women I want to be! Is it regular work appropriate? Hell no! I dress as a guy at work (in low rise girls jeans!). I'm not trans, in the fact I'm making no transition! I don't mind being called trans publicly, as I know the public sees me one of three ways: male, female, and Trans/CD (I take the trans as a compliment. CD I don't as it suggests I'm not passable enough. And I am more "queer" when wearing girly clothes and not passing. Pretty simple.

So far as bi vs pan. Bi is two, by definition! You like men and women. Period. Nothing in the middle. Sorry, if you're attracted to people like me, trans people, and intersexed people, you are pansexual. Period!
    You're a garden variety cross-dresser/transvestite-which is actually pretty common on this site.

LOL keep telling yourself that pansexuality is not the same thing as bisexuality. Those of us who are intelligent, can think for ourselves, and understand human sexuality know that pansexuality is simply nothing but another trendy term for being bisexual.

Even with intersex/hermaprhodite individuals, they are still categorized by chromosomal makeup and are either male or female despite having the genitals of both genders.

Bisexuality refers to having attraction to more than one gender. It is a broad term which may include the following groups and more:
    ●● People who see themselves as attracted to ‘both men and women’.
    ●● People who are mostly attracted to one gender but recognize this is not exclusive.
    ●● People who experience their sexual identities as fluid and changeable over time.
    ●● People who see their attraction as ‘regardless of gender’ (other aspects are more important in determining who they are attracted to).
    ●● People who dispute the idea that there are only two genders and that people are attracted to one, the other, or both.

I have seen pansexual used as a term to describe people who are into sexual things that are illegal.

Bisexual is an umbrella term made up lots of difierent ways it presents itself. The whole pansexual is different than bisexual argument is a case of people trying to erase our bisexual identity by changing who we believe we are. Pansexuals may choose to call themselves pansexual but this should never be at the expense of redefining who bisexuals are or are not attracted to because that is an insidious form of bi erasure. When pansexuals tell me their definition of pansexual it is often exactly the same as my and thousands of others definition of bisexuals. I am bisexual and consider pansexual simply a sub category or type of bisexual its not instead of. I say Tomato they say Tomato.

For those with the bi is binary argument that was dismissed a long time ago. The bi in bisexual refers to my gender and "other genders" allowing for a complete spectrum, I happen to identify as bigender and bisexual in addition I would meet most peoples definition of pansexual but since bisexual covers it all I retain the bisexual identity. . Robyn Ochs a leading bisexual spokesperson uses this widely accepted definition DEFINITION OF BISEXUALITY: “I call myself bisexual because I acknowledge that I have in myself the potential to be attracted – romantically and/or sexually – to people of more than one sex and/or gender, not necessarily at the same time, not necessarily in the same way, and not necessarily to the same degree.”

Quote Originally Posted by bisocialnudist View Post
    Robyn Ochs a leading bisexual spokesperson uses this widely accepted definition DEFINITION OF BISEXUALITY: “I call myself bisexual because I acknowledge that I have in myself the potential to be attracted – romantically and/or sexually – to people of more than one sex and/or gender, not necessarily at the same time, not necessarily in the same way, and not necessarily to the same degree.”
    I love that quote!

Never felt I had to define myself, or swear a label, but the above description suits me.

I could even shorten that short description to: I love who I love and the gender really isn't a factor.

Bisexual is an umbrella term made up lots of difierent ways it presents itself. The whole pansexual is different than bisexual argument is a case of people trying to erase our bisexual identity by changing who we believe we are. Pansexuals may choose to call themselves pansexual but this should never be at the expense of redefining who bisexuals are or are not attracted to because that is an insidious form of bi erasure. When pansexuals tell me their definition of pansexual it is often exactly the same as my and thousands of others definition of bisexuals. I am bisexual and consider pansexual simply a sub category or type of bisexual its not instead of. I say Tomato they say Tomato.

For those with the bi is binary argument that was dismissed a long time ago. The bi in bisexual refers to my gender and "other genders" allowing for a complete spectrum, I happen to identify as bigender and bisexual in addition I would meet most peoples definition of pansexual but since bisexual covers it all I retain the bisexual identity. . Robyn Ochs a leading bisexual spokesperson uses this widely accepted definition DEFINITION OF BISEXUALITY: “I call myself bisexual because I acknowledge that I have in myself the potential to be attracted – romantically and/or sexually – to people of more than one sex and/or gender, not necessarily at the same time, not necessarily in the same way, and not necessarily to the same degree.”
    Exactly.

Bisexuality has always included attraction to people who are trans, or who identify as something else.

Hypersexuality just means someone is horny, or a sex driven hedonist.

Trans people are not a 3rd gender at all, and even if they only transition partially or all the way they're still not a "3rd gender" as they're either a transman, or transwoman.

This site is generally very open, therefore it does not surprise me, nor am I offended that people of many different "sexualities" post here about their sexual and relationship experience.

The way we come to understand people "not like us" is to actually engage in (hopefully) positive discussion about different experiences.

Life is full of contrast, if it were not then nothing would change and as a species we would probably atrophy.

You mean like this?

Sorry, but my friend "Roxy" shared this song with me .. I think it's funny.

Last edited by elian; Dec 30, 2014 at 7:50 PM.

Bisexuality may be an umbrella word but presently it has a wide range. It is not that long ago that in many parts of the world where there were two sexualities: heterosexual and homosexual. There was no bisexuality. You were one or the other. There were two genders male and female. Bisexuality is now accepted as the alternative to monosexuality (heterosexual or homosexual). The fact that some who fell as neither hetero or homo sexual and sexually and or emotionally attracted to those who do not fall under the two more traditional genders now have a category called pansexual should be accepted. As a bisexual man I am not attracted to those who fall between the two traditional genders. I'm bisexual and both physically and emotionally attracted to cismen and ciswomen. Those who are not pansexual in the gender or attraction should be accepted just as those of us who call ourselves bisexual and are attracted to cis men and cis women.

It is not that long ago that in many parts of the world where there were two sexualities: heterosexual and homosexual. There was no bisexuality. You were one or the other. There were two genders male and female. Bisexuality is now accepted as the alternative to monosexuality (heterosexual or homosexual). The fact that some who fell as neither hetero or homo sexual and sexually and or emotionally attracted to those who do not fall under the two more traditional genders now have a category called pansexual should be accepted. As a bisexual man I am not attracted to those who fall between the two traditional genders. I'm bisexual and both physically and emotionally attracted to cismen and ciswomen. Those who are not pansexual in the gender or attraction should be accepted just as those of us who call ourselves bisexual and are attracted to cis men and cis women.
    Someone obvious did not pay attention, identify as bisexual, or travel outside of North America during the sexual revolution.

What you're claiming about how bisexuality is now "new" in most parts of the world, or not known about in cultures outside of Western culture is simply not true. The same goes for how other cultures did not recognize Transgender people, or didn't realize that there are people who are transvestites who put on the clothing of the opposite gender and pretend to be that gender but how these people did not want a sex change if such elective cosmetic surgery were available to them.

Did you not read the posts that myself and bisocialnudist posted? What's with all the pointless PC 'cis' nonsense? Stop trying to shove that nonsense down our throats as the silly academic theorist terms of "pansexual" and "cis" are not going to be accepted as actual terms outside of whiny PC people on tumblr, and academics who made up those terms because they have too much time on their hands.

I refuse to identify as a "cis man." I am a man, I don't need a qualification on it to appease a very tiny percent of the population, or not hurt someone's feelings because they're trans and get all butthurt that most people are not trans. The sexual orientations gay/lesbian, heterosexual, and bisexual are something pretty much everyone can relate to. The same goes for the genders male or female as someone's either genetically male or female despite how much elective cosmetic surgery they get done, and if they get a sex change then they're either a transman or transwoman, or if they have sexual organs from both genders which is again very rare they're a hermaprodite/intersex but would be either genetically either male or female, and a lot of people who are hermaprodites/intersex do get elective cosmetic surgery and identify as the sex/gender that they are genetically.

Pansexual is nothing but another trendy term for being bisexual. The way people who are bisexual use the term pansexual the way OP and Tenni are is not the correct way as people who really are sexually attracted to things besides people are into illegal sex, or have sex or sexual attraction to objects.

See this link here:
    http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/...coleman771.htm

Quote Originally Posted by clarkprosecutor.org
    prison psychiatric profile found Coleman, a ninth grade dropout with an IQ on the lower edge of normal, to be ''a pansexual willing to have intercourse with any object, women, men, children, whatever.''
    Get ready folks. On the horizon are people claiming they're 'trans-species', as in a wolf inside a man's body, and 'trans-racial' as in a black person in a white person's body.

I wonder if any of these people will ever become aware enough to understand how pathetic they are. Can't be straight, bisexual, or gay/lesbian, male, female, or trans. Now everyone has to proclaim what a special flower they are, and everyone else must walk on eggshells to not offend anyone, ever. Because someone in the room may be a-romantic, or a-sexual, or grey A, trans, or their comments are ableist, or don't take into account that you can't talk about vaginas and women or penises and women in one sentence because there are men with vaginas that are transmen but don't identify with dicks. And some transmen have periods, and some transwomen have penises..ugh Trans people are only 0.30 percent of the population. There seems to be a big contingent of them who have all day to shriek online, though about all the 'cis' nonsense and how everything offends them because it's not politically correct, or someone uses some term or pronoun instead of their made up pointless term.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Dec 31, 2014 at 2:33 AM.

Another way of examining Och’s wording is that:

Bisexuals are attracted to both sexes or genders sexually and or romantically
    You may be attracted to both genders/sexes at the same time ..or different times in your life
    You may be attracted to both genders/sexes in the same way …or differently
    You may be attracted to both genders/sexes to the same degree or with more intensity towards one gender/sex than the other

I find her wording a bit too vague and wishy washy. I think that the above statement is clearer to me.

Being aware that you may be attracted to each gender differently adds meaning to the fact that you may love females differently than males. Being attracted emotionally to your own gender may be very different than the criteria that you use in your attraction to opposite gender. I often wonder when I read a man say that he is not attracted to other men and just their cock if the guy is using his cross gender attraction scale to determine that he is not attracted to other men. He is using monosexual societal values to define attraction.
    Last edited by tenni; Dec 31, 2014 at 11:51 AM.

Another way of examining Och’s wording is that:

Bisexuals are attracted to both sexes or genders sexually and or romantically
    You may be attracted to both genders/sexes at the same time ..or different times in your life
    You may be attracted to both genders/sexes in the same way …or differently
    You may be attracted to both genders/sexes to the same degree or with more intensity towards one gender/sex than the other

I find her wording a bit too vague and wishy washy. I think that the above statement is clearer to me.

Being aware that you may be attracted to each gender differently adds meaning to the fact that you may love females differently than males. Being attracted emotionally to your own gender may be very different than the criteria that you use in your attraction to opposite gender. I often wonder when I read a man say that he is not attracted to other men and just their cock if the guy is using his cross gender attraction scale to determine that he is not attracted to other men. He is using monosexual societal values to define attraction.
    That's not what Och's definition claims, and you're just twisting her definition to suit your own agenda.

I assumed that bisexual implies a duality, male, female or both.

There is a whole other terminology that is used to label people who don't want to be labeled by a specific gender...I always figured that "pansexual" was a term that means "sexually fluid without regard to gender" .. you could say well, but there are only two physical genders, but even that is not true because intersexed people do exist.

Does it matter? Am I going to try to apply a -label- to you against your will? No, because I know what that feels like. That is one reason I try to approach my relationships with other people by what is on the inside first, and then if there is mutual interest maybe pursue a physical relationship.

I once took a gender studies course at church, and the one thing you find out pretty quickly, whether you are male or female is that people don't like to be labeled because as soon as you label someone you start limiting their potential. Neither men nor women were very happy with their own stereotypical gender roles. For example a lot of men hated always having to appear strong and in control, and many women disliked the lack of independence.
    Last edited by elian; Dec 31, 2014 at 3:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elian View Post
    I assumed that bisexual implies a duality, male, female or both.

There is a whole other terminology that is used to label people who don't want to be labeled by a specific gender...I always figured that "pansexual" was a term that means "sexually fluid without regard to gender" .. you could say well, but there are only two physical genders, but even that is not true because intersexed people do exist.

Does it matter? Am I going to try to apply a -label- to you against your will? No, because I know what that feels like. That is one reason I try to approach my relationships with other people by what is on the inside first, and then if there is mutual interest maybe pursue a physical relationship.

I once took a gender studies course at church, and the one thing you find out pretty quickly, whether you are male or female is that people don't like to be labeled because as soon as you label someone you start limiting their potential. Neither men nor women were very happy with their own stereotypical gender roles. For example a lot of men hated always having to appear strong and in control, and many women disliked the lack of independence.
    Nope bisexuality does not mean a duality, or only men and women. It has always included attraction to trans people, cross dressers, transvestites, etc.

Intersex people may have the genitals of both genders; but genetically they are either male or female as everyone is either one or the other. "Pansexual" in the way you are using it as well as how other bisexual people use the term is the incorrect use of the term as myself and others have posted about.

It should be noted that you go to a church that has a majority of LGBT people there, and there are some hetero people who also attend who think it's cool to slum with LGBT people, and take gender studies classes. I'm sure some of these heterosexual people like to think of themselves as "queer", "straight but not narrow", "pansexual" or other silly terms some people like this use when they're simply heterosexual. I have met some hetero people who are like this, and when I came out to them as bisexual and asked them if they were actually sexually attracted to the same gender they balked and admitted that they're really heterosexual and not bisexual, queer, etc. at all.

The majority of men and women in society both lesbian/gay, and bisexual, as well as heterosexual do not care if someone "labels" them as a woman or man, or the sex that they are, and no it does not limit their potential or do anything that silly gender theorists and gender studies academics in their ivory towers claim it does.

No I believe the majority of people who attend my (specific) church are straight, if I had to make a rough guess maybe 15-20% are lesbian or gay..it's harder to pick out the bisexual folks who are not as obvious, as far as I know there are no transgendered people..

Gender discrimination is just as real as any other form, it isn't as obvious to some people but it is still there. I'm not saying that's an excuse for someone to surrender to being a victim - or that all people should be a martyr for the cause ..

As someone who knows what it feels like to be discriminated against for who they love I have to at least acknowledge the plight of others who are discriminated against for an innate trait.

God gave me the gift of an open mind whether I wanted it or not, whether that makes me feel "comfortable" or not is irrelevant. I've learned that not everything has a black and white answer and sometimes it pays to tolerate a little ambiguity.

Bi = Two ..two sexualities, two genders.. that is my understanding of the term. I can't help it if it's an archaic usage ...but that would explain why other people have used other terms to refer to themselves.

Call yourself whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    It should be noted that you go to a church that has a majority of LGBT people there, and there are some hetero people who also attend who think it's cool to slum with LGBT people, and take gender studies classes. I'm sure some of these heterosexual people like to think of themselves as "queer", "straight but not narrow", "pansexual" or other silly terms some people like this use when they're simply heterosexual. I have met some hetero people who are like this, and when I came out to them as bisexual and asked them if they were actually sexually attracted to the same gender they balked and admitted that they're really heterosexual and not bisexual, queer, etc. at all.

The majority of men and women in society both lesbian/gay, and bisexual, as well as heterosexual do not care if someone "labels" them as a woman or man, or the sex that they are, and no it does not limit their potential or do anything that silly gender theorists and gender studies academics in their ivory towers claim it does.
    Last edited by elian; Dec 31, 2014 at 7:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elian View Post
    Bi = Two ..two sexualities, two genders.. that is my understanding of the term. I can't help it if it's an archaic usage ...but that would explain why other people have used other terms to refer to themselves.
    Yeah, that's the wrong and incorrect definition of bisexuality as others have said.

What were we arguing about?

I call myself bisexual, I am attracted to the whole person, not necessarily just what is between their legs. I guess I've always taken it for granted that someone is either going to have male or female genitals - therefore I never really had a problem with using the term bisexual.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bisexual

I don't have an issue with transgender people, I used to be passable myself at a younger age.. They actually now have a medical protocol to follow if someone identifies as transgendered that is recognized by several professional medical organizations. Months/years of psychological evaluation to figure out whether the person truly can live as the other gender or not - surgery is one of the -last- steps in that procedure.

It beats the old fashioned, "Well we'll just chop their dick off at the age of 0 and they'll never notice." ...or the self mutilation that others have practiced over being THAT distraught.

I'm not a huge fan of alphabet soup myself, and it might be worth encouraging people to have a thicker skin in this world but some of the stuff you are talking about -is- real to other people, even if you've never experienced it directly.

Of course, I think one of the things we were really talking about was cross-dressing, which is where a person actually isn't terribly distraught with their own gender, but enjoys dressing up as the other gender. I've met some straight folks who cross dress. Seems like more of a fetish than an actual medical diagnosis. I don't really care what people do as long as they are happy and not blatantly, wilfully harming others.

I'm not even sure how we ever got talking about CIS-gendered stuff in the first place.

So anyway, might as well go for it 'nymphos - just remember to play safe.

Learn to laugh at life, you'll live longer and a lot happier.
    Last edited by elian; Jan 1, 2015 at 9:11 AM.

Bi Curious,38 Sexual CD Here

Pole-smoker brought up the "cis-gender" stuff. Sorry, he was pissing me, and it's people like him is why I left this forum so long! As closed minded as some straight vanillas! And I have a guy friend that's straight vanilla that accepts me for who/what I am ! So pole smoker can go suck on a tailpipe!

I actually love the thought of being androgynous at times, but after puberty it was just a lot easier for me to live with the factory installed equipment.

I had a strong desire to be female growing up, but I think that was mainly due to the very insecure male role models I had around me at the time. They would take out their frustrations on the people around them. If being a drunk, abusive asshole was what it meant to "be a man" then I wanted to be as far away from that as possible.

It also didn't help that I was jealous of how easily women could attract men, or that I thought at the time women had an easier role. I didn't want to be aggressive, because I saw aggressive people hurt others that I loved. Thankfully for me, I have since found some good male mentors that have helped overcome those old stereotypes. All people struggle in one way or another.

Maybe some day the outward characteristics won't matter as much as just being with people..still have a very strong desire to share love - when I have love to share anyway.

Pole-smoker brought up the "cis-gender" stuff. Sorry, he was pissing me, and it's people like him is why I left this forum so long! As closed minded as some straight vanillas! And I have a guy friend that's straight vanilla that accepts me for who/what I am ! So pole smoker can go suck on a tailpipe!
    No I'm not close minded. Pansexual is just another term for being bisexual, hypersexual is a term for being horny or having a high libido, and the whole "genderfluid" thing is total BS since you're simply a bisexual male cross dresser/transvestite, and you're not trans at all.

Sometimes people who identify as bisexual strictly go by male/female. Whether it's right or wrong, a few folks might consider TG folks as in between genders or having both genders, at least until they transition - I think that is why some people like to use the other terms. A few other cultures identify TG folks as a third gender..and that's not necessarily derogatory either - although unfortunately Western influence often has negative effect.

If you ask an actual TG person I think they would name the gender they identify with. As for the others whose desires and needs are sexual and emotional, what is in a label? People like what they like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IjeCbcZxkk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1EXSrAzaTA
    Last edited by elian; Jan 24, 2015 at 7:19 PM.

Isnt it ironic that those who say they hate having labels attached to them...are forever on the lookout for a new label to attach to themselves regarding their sexuality..lol