Register
    Wizzee

Cool Politically Correct Holiday Greetings !

For those who insist on politically correct holiday greetings,
    Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentallyconscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2015, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great.

Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in
    the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

For those who are a bit more traditional:
    Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year ! !

Peace+
    Wizzee

Last edited by Wizzee; Dec 23, 2014 at 11:04 PM.

Re: Politically Correct Holiday Greetings !

fuck being correct i'm old school where I come from it is MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR AND NOT THIS HAPPY HOLIDAY BULL SHIT

Wizzee

That is precisely my message, although you condensed it to either Reader's Digest or Cliff's Notes style. Eliminate the fluff, and just get straight to the point. Good job, sir !

Merry Christmas to Y'all!

Merry Christmas guys, and for the rest of you Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Festivus, Merry Yule/Solstice and have a blessed Kwanzaa (I'm a bigger fan of Ubuntu myself)..

Did I cover all of them?

But seriously - (hugs/nuzzles)
    Last edited by elian; Dec 25, 2014 at 11:01 AM.