Register

Thread: hey drew

hey drew

cmon man lets have chat again
    Being Bisexual means that I can stick my hand down anybodys pants and be happy with whatever I find

Re: hey drew

Email him directly Shannon, you may get better luck....no guarantee though

The last time that chat was down--I sent Drew messages via his email on this site and at ThreePillows---with no luckā€¦.sadly---it does seem that Drew or anyone else has basically walked away from active management and care of this site.

I cannot imagine wanting to pay for a subscription to this site, if this is the apparent level of care and attention it receives. Just a thought ...
    I feel like we are captive in the Steerage deck on The Titanic, as some under-class.
    Last edited by PamelaBiPantyboy; Dec 21, 2014 at 9:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PamelaBiPantyboy View Post
    I cannot imagine wanting to pay for a subscription to this site, if this is the apparent level of care and attention it receives. Just a thought ...
    I feel like we are captive in the Steerage deck on The Titanic, as some under-class.
    I saw a blog entry where some guy wrote how the chat feature on this site is now only for people who pay for a membership.

I'm not into chatting or chat rooms so if the site owners want to get money by having people pay to chat or use the chat room that's fine for them to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by PamelaBiPantyboy View Post
    I agree. Too bad. It is a useful site with some very cool people on it. Hell, let me run/moderate it. I need a job.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    I saw a blog entry where some guy wrote how the chat feature on this site is now only for people who pay for a membership.

I'm not into chatting or chat rooms so if the site owners want to get money by having people pay to chat or use the chat room that's fine for them to do this.
    Hate to tell you pole_smoker, but you are one of the problems. That said, I would create a new poll tab that you get to run. Some of your poll questions in the main forum are inane. Some are very good. Your own tab would be a good settlement to people with issues about your posts in the main forum.

well! Chat is discontinued for those who don't want to pay a fee. Or so I have heard, one of the reasons that the free chat is better is everyone can participate, we meet more people that way. Bring Back Chat, Bring Back Chat! Or at least Drew should be forthright and let us know what the deal is. Not a word.....
    Without life there is no laughter... Without laughter there is no life

Not sure I want to pay. Anyone hear of someone paying that can confirm that chat works for them?

I still don't have chat, though the site seems to have chat according to the stats..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen shot 2014-12-23 at 1.49.00 AM.png  

Quote Originally Posted by WoodsGuy View Post
    I still don't have chat, though the site seems to have chat according to the stats..
    It's said that there's 9 people in the main and 4 in the bedroom for the past week. I doubt it's that consistent. More than likely, it's just broken.

I agree with rdy2go. Free means lots of variety of people. If need to pay, a hint from Drew would be nice. How much for what how often, etc. Any news would be welcome.

When I message Drew here he always gets back to me... just send a message to his profile and he will reply it might take a day or two...