Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pussy!!!

Re: Pussy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    All I can say to this thread is: WHAT IN THE FUCK???
    Are you living in a fantasy world? Do you not like a dose of reality? This guy, BiBedBud always makes violent threats to people he doesn't agree with. He threatened pole_smoker. He threatened me. How about you go back to your fantasy world and not make anymore worthless comments, ok?

Uhhhh, I saw the thread title and I thought the subject was going to be about vaginas. While I'm here I would like to state how much I appreciate the look, feel, taste, smell, and functions of a well-maintained vagina. I appreciate the aesthetics be they shaved, groomed, or wild and free. Large labia, small labia, big clit, small clit,.....dry and clean or wet and dripping....its all good. Ladies, I salute you!!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHedonic View Post
    Uhhhh, I saw the thread title and I thought the subject was going to be about vaginas. While I'm here I would like to state how much I appreciate the look, feel, taste, smell, and functions of a well-maintained vagina. I appreciate the aesthetics be they shaved, groomed, or wild and free. Large labia, small labia, big clit, small clit,.....dry and clean or wet and dripping....its all good. Ladies, I salute you!!
    You are awesome dude! I also appreciate a beautiful pussy as well! Thank you for your good natured comment!

Simply because one has balls, does not infer one has to take them out and bounce them around on display. This is similar to an adage, simply because you have a gun doesn't mean you need to use it. That noted I do have a few things to state.

Not everyone requires, resquests Drew "steps up and plays the adult". I saw that you and pole were bickering like children. It seemed obvious to me you said something in public which warranted an equally public apologie. You read that from me, you disagreed. I ignored both of you until you did apologize.

Weather, or not I used the ignore feature of the site is irelevant. The point was I too was tired of childish bull. I saw what seemed a correct course of solving things, said as much. You disagreed, I ignored you, your actions changed, I unignored you both. I handled the situation as an adult, without bothering Drew, period and full stop.

I do though think Drew ought to maintain his own web site. It seems he would as it is his. But I'm inclinced to agree with PamelaBiPantyboy.

Who would sponsor such a mess?
    That noted, easy to consider that Drew may have lost sponsor/s and has no further desire to bother with his site. Really would not fault him.

As for you well, I can only chuckle and say "okay, whatever." You're not even worth the attention I grant mainstream media, which is little to none. I'm only responding here now because I know it'll just make you "oh so happy". Fine, be happy. Do me a favor while your so happy? Go piss up a rope, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Simply because one has balls, does not infer one has to take them out and bounce them around on display. This is similar to an adage, simply because you have a gun doesn't mean you need to use it. That noted I do have a few things to state.

Not everyone requires, resquests Drew "steps up and plays the adult". I saw that you and pole were bickering like children. It seemed obvious to me you said something in public which warranted an equally public apologie. You read that from me, you disagreed. I ignored both of you until you did apologize.

Weather, or not I used the ignore feature of the site is irelevant. The point was I too was tired of childish bull. I saw what seemed a correct course of solving things, said as much. You disagreed, I ignored you, your actions changed, I unignored you both. I handled the situation as an adult, without bothering Drew, period and full stop.

I do though think Drew ought to maintain his own web site. It seems he would as it is his. But I'm inclinced to agree with PamelaBiPantyboy.

That noted, easy to consider that Drew may have lost sponsor/s and has no further desire to bother with his site. Really would not fault him.

As for you well, I can only chuckle and say "okay, whatever." You're not even worth the attention I grant mainstream media, which is little to none. I'm only responding here now because I know it'll just make you "oh so happy". Fine, be happy. Do me a favor while your so happy? Go piss up a rope, eh?
    void, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! You never make any sense other than that you make no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredT77 View Post
    You are awesome dude! I also appreciate a beautiful pussy as well! Thank you for your good natured comment!
    To be in the large labia/average clitoris community like myself, I find it to be beautiful . Lol more to pleasure or eat out!

Quote Originally Posted by JaredT77 View Post
    void, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! You never make any sense other than that you make no sense at all.
    You aren't even pathetically funny. Kind of sad. Oh well.