Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up To peg or Be pegged..lol

A couple of weeks back I had a FWB playmate tell me that he couldnt see me anymore on account of he was afraid that his enjoyment of me pegging him with my strapon was going to turn him Gay. He had never Been pegged before, and found that he Really liked it, and could cum just a minute or two into it. He'd often ask me for it during our playtime together. But I guess he got to thinking about it, and was afraid that he might start craving it if he was with another partner, and she'd be afraid that he might be having Gay feelings.....
    I assured him that I didnt think that would happen, as he isnt even Bi, let alone Gay, but I told him I respected his wishes. I tried to tell him he'd be Shocked at how many men love being taken like that, and how many on another group actually seek it out from women who love to do it, but it didnt aleve his fear any. I still see him at the Butcher Shop where I shop and we're still friends, just not FWB any longer.

And since this topic was brought up in another group, what do You think? Could discovering that you have a taste for pegging mean that you have Bi or Gay feelings? I dont think so, I think that you should do whatever feels good to you, and is pleasurable as well. As long as its not hurting anyone else, you should endulge if you like something.

What's your thoughts on this? :}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Re: To peg or Be pegged..lol

Well my personal feeling on this is that men are anatomically set up to enjoy this kind of thing, at least if it's done right. My wife and I have compared notes at some length and have determined that the feeling a man gets from anal is pretty much the exact same feeling a woman gets from having her G-spot hit just right. The good feeling that comes from that is undeniable. It's almost like a never ending orgasm, then when the final sexual release does come it is way more intense than it would other wise be.

Having said that, I think It could lead a man to experiment with Bisexuality. He may or man not find a part of himself that he never knew was there. But at the end of the day, I don't for one minute think that it is going to turn someone completely gay.

While I know first hand just how good it can feel to be on the receiving end of anal, I still have the same attraction to women that I always have. I love the softness of a woman. I also love the sense of intimacy I get when having sex with a woman that I don't ever feel when I'm with a man. So, I guess you could say that (for me at least) when it comes to guys it is strictly a sexual attraction, with women it is both a sexual attraction and an emotional attraction.

My personal feelings are: No man can do for me what a woman can, nor, can a woman necessarily do for me what a man can. My wife does peg me with a feeldoe when the mood strikes her, and it is very intense and just as good in some ways, but, well you just can't feel a rubber dick throbbing inside you.

So, overall... Could it lead him to bisexuality, maybe. Will it turn him gay, no.
    Last edited by axlton; Apr 5, 2012 at 11:27 PM.

Well I think your ex was dumb. He should have listened to cuz you just can't turn gay. He liked it and that is all he should have be concerned with. It spunds like he only learns things the hard way. You shouldn't be discouraged because it wasn't anything you did, but it was only his insecurities that made him leave. Find someone better who would loved to be pegged I know I love it and I don't feel like I'm being dominated or humilitated either. I just love it.

Thats what I tried to tell him but..each person has to walk their own path..:} Thanks for the in-put, Sugar.
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

thats it.... I refuse to have a prostate examination by the doctor cos it may turn me gay cos my body will react to it in a manner that is most pleasurable and enjoyable lol

tell your friend to google prostate massaging..... and reassure them that having their prostate examined and massaged, doesn't turn a person gay or bisexual..... we all know that its something in the water that does that, the same way that women sitting on the toilet seat after a man has been to the toilet, will get a female pregnant.....lol

seriously tho, enjoyment of prostate massage is something that a male can enjoy, solo or with a partner, but the emotional / mental / sexual attraction to the same sex, is something separate and it can be suppressed or hidden within a person for years and be triggered by a event such as prostate massage..... but its got to be something that is already in the nature of a person for them to start to develop the attraction and interest.....

if your friend is so worried about turning gay, tell them that its perfectly fine, there are christian groups that can * pray the gay away *.....ROFLMAO.... or if he is really worried about being with other males, I hear rumours that aliens are big on anal probing, just look for the big shiny UFO and the lil green men...lol
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    thats it.... I refuse to have a prostate examination by the doctor cos it may turn me gay cos my body will react to it in a manner that is most pleasurable and enjoyable lol

tell your friend to google prostate massaging..... and reassure them that having their prostate examined and massaged, doesn't turn a person gay or bisexual..... we all know that its something in the water that does that, the same way that women sitting on the toilet seat after a man has been to the toilet, will get a female pregnant.....lol

seriously tho, enjoyment of prostate massage is something that a male can enjoy, solo or with a partner, but the emotional / mental / sexual attraction to the same sex, is something separate and it can be suppressed or hidden within a person for years and be triggered by a event such as prostate massage..... but its got to be something that is already in the nature of a person for them to start to develop the attraction and interest.....

if your friend is so worried about turning gay, tell them that its perfectly fine, there are christian groups that can * pray the gay away *.....ROFLMAO.... or if he is really worried about being with other males, I hear rumours that aliens are big on anal probing, just look for the big shiny UFO and the lil green men...lol
    LMFAO! I'd forgotten that they could pray the gay away now. With all the advancements in Christian science though I suppose miracles will never cease. I disagree with you on the little green men, however. I think it is just an excuse that hillbillies throw around when they've decided to go off in the woods for a few days and shoe each other in the ass.

"Elmer why's them hemmoroids actin' up so bad"
    "I done tole you Bertha, them durned aliens done got aholt a me with their probes again"
    "O.K. Elmer I'll get on the tellerphone with the National Enquirer and that U.F.O show. Aaaaaaaagain."

Quote Originally Posted by axlton View Post
    LMFAO! I'd forgotten that they could pray the gay away now. With all the advancements in Christian science though I suppose miracles will never cease. I disagree with you on the little green men, however. I think it is just an excuse that hillbillies throw around when they've decided to go off in the woods for a few days and shoe each other in the ass.

"Elmer why's them hemmoroids actin' up so bad"
    "I done tole you Bertha, them durned aliens done got aholt a me with their probes again"
    "O.K. Elmer I'll get on the tellerphone with the National Enquirer and that U.F.O show. Aaaaaaaagain."
    ROFLMAO, guess those Texas hillbillies are "special"
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    A couple of weeks back I had a FWB playmate tell me that he couldnt see me anymore on account of he was afraid that his enjoyment of me pegging him with my strapon was going to turn him Gay. He had never Been pegged before, and found that he Really liked it, and could cum just a minute or two into it. He'd often ask me for it during our playtime together. But I guess he got to thinking about it, and was afraid that he might start craving it if he was with another partner, and she'd be afraid that he might be having Gay feelings.....
    I assured him that I didnt think that would happen, as he isnt even Bi, let alone Gay, but I told him I respected his wishes. I tried to tell him he'd be Shocked at how many men love being taken like that, and how many on another group actually seek it out from women who love to do it, but it didnt aleve his fear any. I still see him at the Butcher Shop where I shop and we're still friends, just not FWB any longer.

And since this topic was brought up in another group, what do You think? Could discovering that you have a taste for pegging mean that you have Bi or Gay feelings? I dont think so, I think that you should do whatever feels good to you, and is pleasurable as well. As long as its not hurting anyone else, you should endulge if you like something.

What's your thoughts on this? :}
    Cat
    Now for the serious reply, I don't think you can make anyone be anything they aren't already. In my case, I've pegged one man, he was already bisexual so to him it was pleasure not turning him into anything other than what he was, the man I loved. I enjoyed the power that came through pegging him and I look forward to experimenting with the harness and dildo Kate told me about. I think that you should have him look up prostate massage and then ask himself the question "can ANYONE make me anything I am not?" I think he will honestly answer himself that no one can do anything if he has the will to be himself.

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Quote Originally Posted by DuckiesDarling View Post
    Ok. And Just why do they have to be Texans?????

because Axl brought it up and that's where he's from?

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

LOL Axl did it! He did the accent and it was almost as bad as "mine" and I'm not even a Texan...lol. I say we girls lay him over my soft, warm, cushy, lap and give him a sound spankin'!!
    Oh wait, thats another thread entirely..lol
    Silly Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

I think it certainly could lead a man to question "just what he liked" - If he really is open and gets a taste of anal sex he MIGHT want to experiment even further. If there were ALREADY feelings there then MAYBE he could be influenced. However, I think you can still like women and toys without being attracted to men.

Has he considered the possibility of doing this type of thing with his other partner? Perhaps she doesn't enjoy that sort of thing?

Being single maybe I have a different perspective but I find the world works a whole lot better when I stop thinking that people are "out to get me" just because of who I am (who I love, what I believe, etc.) - sounds easy but it has taken me a while to learn to please other people for my sake rather than their own (just to feel like I've won their acceptance.)

..oh and I know you didn't ask, anal is not for everyone but with the right level of trust and love the whole idea seems very hot..oh wait - you said FWB..I remember my last lecture from tenni. Sorry I didn't mean to insinuate that FWB might care for each other.
    Last edited by elian; Apr 6, 2012 at 5:59 AM.

Well, I'm bisexual and I don't want anal(pegging). I may top a guy though. I'm not that keen on sucking dick either. Go figure.

However, I would agree that if a guy wants anal that he may not really be hetero. He is going to want the real thing... a dick eventually in his butt.

I lectured you Elian? FWB is not sexual preference based.
    Last edited by tenni; Apr 6, 2012 at 7:40 AM.

Cat,
    Having read your posts over the past few years, I must say that you do seem to find some partners totally undeserving of you. I wonder whether your exFWB knew that his enjoyment of being pegged (new term for me) was unleashing his surpressed bisexual tendencies. Quite different from the impossibility of making an otherwise straight person become bi. If so, admitting that he was bisexual must have been awfully frightening for him. Too bad. He probably couldn't find a better guide than you into exploring his bi side.
    g

WOW it just cracks me up how insecure most of the male gender is and can be....back in the 70s and 80s there was a saying "if it feels good do it" or something like that. Seriously though, can any one action turn someones attraction from one gender to the other? I don't believe so...and I think that most people, when all alone and being honest with themselves (good luck human race), can see the beauty in BOTH genders and the pleasure each has to offer. Nature provided two genders to keep the human race propagating, then make it pleasurable so as to be driven to continue propagating. Then it throws us a curve-ball by making same sex encounters, anal sex, clitoral stimulation and other acts so easy to be done solo or with another of either gender.

If your gay, your emotional attraction is same sex relationships and if your straight you're emotionally attractive to opposite sex relationships. Of course if you're Bi (thank goodness I am) you can/are attracted to both. But when it comes to sex, all bets are off since it is mostly about opportunity to engage in the most pleasurable action humans can experience. But if we all could get past what society says is right or wrong, we all could find the beauty and pleasure that each gender has to offer. So I think it comes down to what, how and why you feel about YOURSELF and let what the rest of the world thinks of you not matter. But of course that's an Utopian ideal that alas I'm afraid the human race will never be able to achieve.

My advice; don't beat yourself up over anything that makes you feel good as long as it does not hurt anyone else.

"Seriously though, can any one action turn someones attraction from one gender to the other?"

YES

God, don't we love to put completely retarded self imposed boundaries on ourselves? He OBVIOUSLY wants a real cock up his ass, it would be great, he'd cum like a bitch. But he'd be 'gay' if he did it.

I don't see what's 'straight' about a woman gearing up with plastic MALE genitalia and performing anal sex on a man. I just don't get it. Where is the 'straight sex' bit in that?lol
    BUT maybe THAT is a retarded boundary too? What exactly is 'gay sex' & 'straight sex'? Maybe there's just SEX, and genders just supply their own natural 'tools' for certain sexual acts?

@ Cat- Well you must have done a good job on him, so don't be too annoyed.

come guys, having anything shoved up ur rectum for the 1st few times is a terrifying experience, even if u want try believe the hype. not every man enjoys getting butt fucked ok.... some guys never get used to it. and why should they? it fucking hurts. leave alone. if he doesnt want something inserted into his anus then drop it. move on to other things. we dont psychoanalyse women when they dont want to be penetrated, or ridicule them when they decline. no means no.
    "I like the pole & the hole."

If you ask me Cat I would have to say that any man who is afraid of turning gay is not secure in his sexuality. It has been my understanding that most homophobes have had some form of same sex thoughts or feelings and due to social stigmatisms they fear it!
    I have to agree with some of the other posters here “no one just turns gay” it’s not a choice.
    I do how ever believe that as human beings we are sexual beings!
    The Creation story "speaks of a time when people were not sexually differentiated". As opposed to European views of sexuality, Native Americans experience sex as more than a means of reproduction. It is also an activity to be enjoyed and appreciated. Sexual pleasure is considered a gift from the spirit world. As a result, most traditional tribes feel no inhibition in regard to sexual relations and some ceremonies involve sex on an orgy level. Additionally, sexual contact is not necessarily limited to one’s spouse or to the opposite sex.

Thank you all for your views and opinions, its exactly what I was looking for. :}
    Dafy-honey, that the problem--He Wants it, loves it, but is afraid that someone Else might Think he's gay because he Does enjoy it. To me sex and pleasure is sex and pleasure...as long as everyone is happy with it, and concenting. But certain stygmas do remain in people. He has no interest in a live cock in his ass, (Altho I told him thats not a bad thing either) and had never entertained the thought.
    I have only been into pegging for a couple of years now myself, but like DD said, its a mixture of sexual power and pleasure, and I love it. Its Not For every lover, but if they indicate that they would like to try, I have no prob in teaching..lol *Evil grin*
    Like the old saying goes, "To each his(or her) own..:}
    Cat
    Last edited by Cherokee_Mountaincat; Apr 6, 2012 at 12:40 PM.
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

so if a guy is bi whats the promblem i do like it better from a women for some reason its turns me on more the only time i like it from a man is when i am in a 3 some with a man and a women

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    Thank you all for your views and opinions, its exactly what I was looking for. :}
    Dafy-honey, that the problem--He Wants it, loves it, but is afraid that someone Else might Think he's gay because he Does enjoy it. To me sex and pleasure is sex and pleasure...as long as everyone is happy with it, and concenting. But certain stygmas do remain in people. He has no interest in a live cock in his ass, (Altho I told him thats not a bad thing either) and had never entertained the thought.
    I have only been into pegging for a couple of years now myself, but like DD said, its a mixture of sexual power and pleasure, and I love it. Its Not For every lover, but if they indicate that they would like to try, I have no prob in teaching..lol *Evil grin*
    Like the old saying goes, "To each his(or her) own..:}
    Cat
    ahh ok...fair enough
    surely kitten, then the issue is not about him getting anally probed, rather it is an issue over trust...and whether or not he feels that he can trust you not to spread the word, about how you spread his cheeks.
    your job now is not to waste time unpicking his absurd connection between a physical act and a mental state ("you're only gay if u get fucked")... but to provide him with a sexual sandpit in which he feels he can play without all due regard.....and you're NOT GOING TO EVER MENTION THIS TO ANYONE.
    Babe.... it's down to you and how you're able to look a man in the eye, and tell him that "nothing....but nothing...will leave this room tonight."
    'cos mountain cats, live by their word and nothing is more important than that.
    If that works.....you won't even need to use lube on that ass...... it'll be open sesame and come on in!
    damn ..you lucky bitch! I've tendered such souls for weeks, paid constant vigils at their bedsides.... guided them gently on their journey.... never hasty.... always patient... waiting until that level of trust was there...
    but listen love... i bet it's 110% easier if you're a woman.. i always found it hard to convince them that it didn't mean they were gay, and even I knew how absurd that sounded, as I would gently press my cock head against either butt cheek, bring a muscled bicep around his chest and rubbed my beard on his shoulder.
    Yeah....this isn't gay sex...sure.... just close ur eyes and pretend you're being fisted by a a flat chested girl from France.
    (hopeless really to convince them.... especially after 'le petit mort deux', ....when still panting you reach over the bed side and throw them a *beach* towel to mop up ALL the cum .... yeah with 2 guys, a hand towel just won't cut it.
    sorry chum.. definitetly gay sex.)

dx
    Last edited by dafydd; Apr 6, 2012 at 1:38 PM.
    "I like the pole & the hole."

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    I lectured you Elian? FWB is not sexual preference based.
    Well there was that one time I started to say that FWB could LOVE each other..

Quote Originally Posted by DuckiesDarling View Post
    Specially if'n they be from the "Hill Country" of Texas!

Doggie
    When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by elian View Post
    Well there was that one time I started to say that FWB could LOVE each other..
    It wasn't lecturing or wasn't meant to be. I understand that you admitted that you really didn't know what a fwb was. Yep, they won't admit love between them. I wouldn't be surprised if there was affection.

I think that Gear has a point. A woman who pegs a man may be as gay repressed as all fuck...lol I've read where some women say that they enjoy the dominance role. Just using a man as a pussy really. But if they both enjoy it, there is nothing wrong with it. I wonder if any hetero female peggers eventually do check out pounding pussy?
    Last edited by tenni; Apr 6, 2012 at 7:02 PM.

It wasn't lecturing or wasn't meant to be. I understand that you admitted that you really didn't know what a fwb was. Yep, they won't admit love between them. I wouldn't be surprised if there was affection.

I think that Gear has a point. A woman who pegs a man may be as gay repressed as all fuck...lol I've read where some women say that they enjoy the dominance role. Just using a man as a pussy really. But if they both enjoy it, there is nothing wrong with it. I wonder if any hetero female peggers eventually do check out pounding pussy?
    Honestly, Tenni, the fact that you don't engage in pegging pretty much shows your ignorance when you try to say what it is about. The switching of roles is what the dominance is about. The female becomes the male the male becomes the female, it's still straight sex... albeit kinky sex, for most couples. To suggest that a hetero female is someone who would go on to "pounding pussy" is just ignorant. As a female that has pegged a male, I know what I'm talking about. You don't like it, fine, I get that, we ALL get that, so keep your mouth closed when you have no real clue about a sexual matter.

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

oh DD I know what I'm suggesting. It is just uncomfortable for you to realize that is what you are doing to some extent. Yes, it is about dominance and playing the male role. Dyke like to some extent.

oh DD I know what I'm suggesting. It is just uncomfortable for you to realize that is what you are doing to some extent. Yes, it is about dominance and playing the male role. Dyke like to some extent.
    No, it is not me being any sort of dyke, thank you very much. Again, you have no clue about the actual sexual act, you don't like, you've stated you don't like it. You don't do it, you don't want to do anything but possibly top a male. That is you being a bisexual male who does not regularly engage in both recieving and giving anal penetration. This is me being a heteroflexible female who does engage in anal penetration both the giving and the receiving. It does not change the fact that in a role reversal BOTH roles reverse. Therefore it's still STRAIGHT sex not LESBIAN or GAY Sex. It's just SEX between two loving partners or people that just want to have fun. You are really not qualified to comment about sexual acts you don't participate in and have no desire to participate in. You give the wrong impression to people about what pegging is. Those of us that have done it, have enjoyed it, will continue to enjoy it, know what we are talking about. You don't believe me, why don't you go do some research about it, if that won't take too much time from trying to pretend you already know what you really don't.
    Last edited by DuckiesDarling; Apr 6, 2012 at 9:42 PM.

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

*surely kitten, then the issue is not about him getting anally probed, rather it is an issue over trust...and whether or not he feels that he can trust you not to spread the word, about how you spread his cheeks.*

Sigh. Dafy, you Still arent understanding, but thats ok, Dear One. He was afraid He'd Like It Too Much and want it cfrom Other lovers too. Thats the whole crux of the matter here. And that they, the other lovers, might think he had gay tendancies because of this like. Thats it.
    And you had Better have been smiling whren you called me a Bitch, Young Man...lol
    Muahs.
    Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

Tenni...Sugar Dumpling...are you refering to me as "Dyke-like" because I do find pleasure in taking a man anally??? Yes, it IS role reversal, yes it is exciting and mentally And physically arousing. And just because a man likes it, wants it, Does Not mean that eventiually he'll want the real thing. Its different in all instances for each person. Some men Love having a woman Dom them, some Need it. And some women relish the fact that the torch of power has been handed over to them, and its a Marvelous feeling. :}
    And for the record: I may be a tallish, big, strapping and strapping on gal, but I'm anything but Dyke-like. Ask anyone who knows and loves me...lol
    Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein