Register

Thread: I'm a top

I'm a top

So tell me (if your a submissive bottom) what you'd like to do for me.

Re: I'm a top

As a devoted submissive bottom, I would love to make you happy, and with you as the Top, sir, my job, is to suck, lick and obey, to listen and follow directions, to put my desires to the side and to make sure you feel like you were treated like the Top you are.
    Easy, peaceful feelin' . . .

Quote Originally Posted by wildnorthman View Post
    As a devoted submissive bottom, I would love to make you happy, and with you as the Top, sir, my job, is to suck, lick and obey, to listen and follow directions, to put my desires to the side and to make sure you feel like you were treated like the Top you are.
    NICE!

Wizzee

(chuckle)
    I was in a conversation with a thirty year old young man from Oklahoma a couple of days ago, on another site, and when I said I was a bottom, he asked if I was submissive. I said I didn't really know, since I'm a virgin in the bi-side of life. He said "Okay, if you want to be submissive, you have to do everything I command, and always call me SIR!" I said, "Excuse me, but I'm 64 years old, I'm retired, and I don't have to comply with anyone or call them 'Sir!'" I don't know why, but he broke the contact, and I haven't heard from him since ! (shrug)

Ho ho ho !

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzee View Post
    (chuckle)
    I was in a conversation with a thirty year old young man from Oklahoma a couple of days ago, on another site, and when I said I was a bottom, he asked if I was submissive. I said I didn't really know, since I'm a virgin in the bi-side of life. He said "Okay, if you want to be submissive, you have to do everything I command, and always call me SIR!" I said, "Excuse me, but I'm 64 years old, I'm retired, and I don't have to comply with anyone or call them 'Sir!'" I don't know why, but he broke the contact, and I haven't heard from him since ! (shrug)

Ho ho ho !
    Some men and women apparently get off on verbal commands or things like that I guess?

I've had people who are submissive on the internet call me 'Sir' in emails, and it's a bit odd at first but it goes back to them being submissive and using verbal commands like this.

i wont call you sir but would let you fuck my ass

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    i wont call you sir but would let you fuck my ass
    Deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzee View Post
    (chuckle)
    He said "Okay, if you want to be submissive, you have to do everything I command, and always call me SIR!" I said, "
    Seems to me there's some confusion about what submissive means. I've described myself as a submissive bottom and had it resulted in one strange encounter. By submissive, I simply mean I'm there to please and am willing to try most things to please my top. I don't mean it in the BDSM way. Some people read it as BDSM.

So I place a CL m4m Casual Encounters ad a few years ago saying submissive bottom is here to please. I get a reply from a guy down the street from me that I'd been with once before with no issues. I go to his apartment and he immediately commands me to take off my clothes. I do. Then he harshly tells me to do this and that. I go down to try to remove his jock strap with my teeth as he commanded, can't do it right and he slaps me. Not hard, but a slap.

The whole thing turns into a relatively mild bondage and discipline thing that wasn't all that pleasant for me. It wasn't so bad I left, but not what I'd intended. To make a long story short, he finally says he's fed up with me because I can't do it right, orders me to put on my clothes and leave. As I was leaving he got all nice as he was the first time I'd been with him. Strange encounter and almost scary.

The bottom line is it's probably a good idea to discuss what the two of you mean by submissive before setting up a meet.

You can watch me submit as I spread my legs for you exposing my horny little hole. You know what I need and can take what you want.

I'm a passive submissive bottom but only in the bedroom. I prefer the dominant top to take charge and be the one to seduce me and get me naked and put me on my knees to suck his cock. I love the active ones too that enjoy facefucking me instead of just lying there while I pleasure his cock. Then he can throw me on the bed on my stomach and spank my ass and hole red. Then I hope he spreads my asscheeks apart to rim my boypussy until it's nice and sloppy wet. And then..........................well you know what happens next, but I hope he uses protection but he can cum on my ass or down my throat.

People here have expressed many dynamics of me as a bottom and I appreciate the different perspectives. Like Jared, I'm sub only in the bedroom and generally only with men (I've rarely had a woman so dominant that I could call her a top, but am not opposed. Although, whips, abuse, diapers, not for me). With women I am dominant, with men sub-dominant. Like has been said, to some this automatically means orders, abuse etc. Not me at all. Me being dominant with women has nothing to do with orders and abuse. I take charge, run the show sure, and get off on it. She gets off on submitting. She is so incredibly desired by me that, unable to contain it, I ravage her; she gives in to passion in a great exhale. Women crave being desired that much (men too probably).

With men it's sort of the opposite. I've had an submissive streak a mile wide since I was about 7 years old (before I even knew of sex my dick got hard when I occasionally imagined being a girl). I don't know that I actually crave the desire for me. I do know that I crave not being dominant with you (I get to do that with women). Here, you as a top, take charge. Take what you want. There's nothing mean or degrading about it (although even a little of that is fun). Interested in my ass, stick a finger in it. Want to face fuck me, get it going and see where it goes...you're thinking can he take it a little a deeper?...I wanna go deeper and...I'm going. The great thing about many bottoms, I think, is that you aren't going to gross us out because you like it raunchy (women like it too, but I know many who envy how unrestrained a couple men can be when they see em at it). So that's my story and I'm sticking to it...unless you change my course.

Quote Originally Posted by JackTexas94 View Post
    I do enjoy bottoming, but not as a sub. I know that if you are topping me you will get pleasure, but it is about me. I will make it good for you because when I do you will make it better for me. I love the feel of a hard hot cock in my ass and never think about sub or dom. Just the beautiful feeling of sex.

Quote Originally Posted by JackTexas94 View Post
    I'll suck your cock anytime and anywhere that you want me to and you can fuck me wherever and whenever you want to.