Register

Cool When was the first time you had your ass fucked?

Do you remember the first time you had you ass cheeks parted, a tongue or lube moistened you tiny brown spot, possibly a finger was inserted first to help you relax, and then he penetrated you and slowly at first pulled your hips to his stomach and continued until he came in you ass?

Tell us about it.

Re: When was the first time you had your ass fucked?

Certainly do and still smile and squirm a little as I remember my first. Till a few years ago I was only oral. Enjoying all that fun that came that way. I was bent over sucking a hard cock while we were in the theater. Small group around as they watched me suck his cock. Not paying a lot of attention one came up behind me. He bent over me and told me to pull my pants down. I complied without thing about it. Soon he had my satin panties pull down to my knees. He spread my cheeks and rimed and tongue fucked my ass. This was a total surprise to me. As a total bottom I had never had that done to me. I was instant horny and wanting attention. I pulled off the cock. I said over my shoulder that if you are rimming me and tongue fucking my ass then you have to fuck my ass. Within moments I felt that awesome pressure of a cock forcing is way up inside me. Soon I was drinking down a cock as I was taking my first cock n my ass. Not only my first cock in my ass but also my first BBC in my ass.

It was spur of the moment, spit and precum for lube, in the outdoors and it hurt... But oh it was hot when he came in me. I loved it though, and used what I'd learned from the experience to make his first time being fucked a good one

I have not had the pleasure yet. Anyone willing to take the time to open me up I am ready

I was 10 and he was 15. It started with each other showing their cocks then he talked me into playing with him until he was very hard.......... he pulled my underwear off and rubbed my ass and at the same time he rubbed my balls and cock. Then he told me to bend over because he wanted to "look at my ass." When I did he licked my ass - it surprised me but it felt good.... he spit on my ass and then pulled me towards him and slowly fucked me until he came in my ass. I wiped his cum on my underwear, let him suck me for a few minutes and left for home.

I have enjoyed anal sex ever since that day.

My 1st time was a few years ago. Another MHM that I met on a gay chat site he was a VERY newbie but we hit it off and met for 69's at Each other's home. On one occasion he came over to my house, and we showered together (a 1st for both of us), and the we went
    to the bed and proceeded to go into our 69 action. I asked him if he wanted to try fucking me and he did and proceeded to pull out a condom. I lubed up using some KY that we had in the cabinet, and got on all 4s on the bed. He got behind me and worked his cock head until it was almost in me, and then gave a push, while also pulling my hs to him and i felt a slightly painful POP, and he was in!
    he fucked me slowly, and it was a bit painful at first, but it was also AWESOME! He came in my ass (in the condom) and then pulled out. I removed the condom from his cock and cleaned him off with my mouth

I was in my mid 20s. Kind of a long story, but it was a total but nice surprise. To make the long story short, me and the other guy were skinny dipping together at night on a remote beach and we were "rough housing" with him coming up from behind, put a big bear hug on me, and one thing lead to another--and before long---I felt his big cock at my hole and the next thing you know--he was inside and while it did hurt some, it actually felt good. Before long he came for the first time in me but not the last--both that night and over the course of about ten or so days that we got to be together.

It was great, but after we parted ways---we never met or communicated ever again--and I didn't do anything else with another guy for more than a decade when the desires to be with another guy got too strong to ignore and had to be acted upon.

When I started getting with other guys again--I made a vow to not "go anal" again--but I started getting with this one nice guy and we took it slow because he told me he wanted to fuck me---and one night---well--he made the right moves and once again--I submitted to him and remembered that I did love to "ride cock."

Since being with him--I could not deny it--I like to take cock---but it is rare that I do "get it" but sure do enjoy it when I do.

My first time was about a year ago. He was an experienced lover of men and made it a thoroughly enjoyable experience. To quote 12voltyV2.0, "Since being with him--I could not deny it--I like to take cock---but it is rare that I do "get it" but sure do enjoy it when I do.

My first time was about 6 months ago. I had wanted to be ass fucked for a long time, but never had a chance. I put an ad on Craigslist and was very specific of what I was looking for. I had a few serious responses and made plans to meet one on a Sunday. He was bi and had fucked a few guys before. The two days before, I worked my ass a bit by fingering and using dildos, so I would be ready. We met, he came over. We sucked each other a bit and then he started lubing me and fingering my ass. After a few minutes, he put on condom, I lubed him up, he lubed my ass a bit more. I lay on my back, legs up and he slowly slide his hard cock inside me. I couldn't believe how easily and pain free he slid in. It felt so good to have him fuck my virgin ass. He eventually came and that was awesome, as I felt him pulsate. I slide the condom off and licked him clean.

I am looking forward to number 2.

I was 13, he was a 55 yr old light skinned black guy, he had picked me up hitchhiking, he led me down the path very gently and lovingly... It was probably a month before he fucked me and he loosened me up so nicely with his tongue and fingers...
    I too have enjoyed anal sex and play to this day........ I am widowed now , I had introduced my late wife to anal and she loved it.

I. see that you are Seniors too, We are a long distance away but I'd love to become friends........ dave
    I'm 83 now and still a vary willing bottom and a talented cocksucker

We'd just turned 6. Although my twin brother and I had oral sex with dad and uncles and grandpa and cousins, nobody fucked us yet, but we'd gotten our asses fingered numerous times, and fuck sticks used on us (broomstick handles of various sizes) with plenty of lube. But, our younger uncle had the smallest cock and he 'broke us in' on a real cock. They lubed us and stretched us until he could work it into us, then got us to sit on him and the others could put their hands on our shoulders and get us 'seated'. Yes, at first it hurt, but we got used to it real quick and would tussle each other to who'd go first, lol! And, that's when they'd dress us in dresses with makeup on and lipstick and one would fuck us while another got us sucking their cocks. Then soon after our dad would fuck us and some older cousins. But, it was after age 8 that our older uncle (with the 8½" cock) finally was able to fuck us in the ass and we could take it all. Then it was no-holds-barred happy fucking!