Register

Cocksucking preferences and techniques

I haven't been with many guys, but with a decent amount of women. The women I've been with all gave better head than the men I've been with, but the men I've been with are usually tops, so I'm guessing they prefer getting their cock sucked more than doing the sucking? Anyways, I prefer the blowjob to last a really long time. Whether I'm getting the blowjob, or if I'm giving one.

The longest I've had someone give me a blowjob was maybe 30 minutes? I just find it hard to cum from just a blowjob. I wish someone didn't mind going longer, but also wished someone gave such a good blowjob, I could cum in like 5 minutes.

The longest I've given someone else a blowjob was 5 minutes. I don't know what it is, but every time, I keep making guys cum too fast. I always deepthroat, but also love just keeping the cock deep in my mouth, and stroking the cock with my lips back and forth near the base. I can usually hold my breath for a minute or so doing that, then take a couple of breaths while I suck and lick their balls, then I'm back to deepthroating. I make sure to suck all the air out of my mouth, and make sure the cock is tight in my mouth and throat. I do it this way because that's how I like to be sucked.

Anyways, that's that. Should I ask if the person I'm giving a blowjob to wants a long slow one, or a good fast one? I just try to do what I do for as long as I can before they cum, I never really think about how long I could, or would, go.

Re: Cocksucking preferences and techniques

I love sucking dick with a guy that likes to give also. Trading and taking turns is so hot!

I prefer to suck cock when mine is getting sucked too. That way, my unspectacular cock sucking skills can be supplemented by my face fucking tallent.lol
    Keeps me interested too, where I have very little craving to give head. Def have NO interest in deepthroating anything either!!
    Could happily rim all day & night tho.YAY!
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

My favorite way is to be kneeling with my partner fucking my face while holding my head in his hands.

I like to cup his testicles and message his taint while sucking him. I think it helps milk him for a bigger ejaculation.

I too prefer to meet guys who enjoy getting and giving, however, I do meet guys who only want to be sucked or only want to suck me. How long I go before getting close and cumming is inversely proportional to how long it's been since I last came LOL. If I am getting regular sex or have masturbated recently, I typically cum within 10 or 15 minutes. If it's been a while, it's much a shorter time. I've had partners who got me close to cumming within a minute after they started. In such cases I just tell him to slow down or stop for a few seconds if he wants me to last longer. I leave it up to him to either go for it or prolong it. I don't mind if he makes me cum too quickly if that is what he wants. Personally I like to be licked and sucked for 15 minutes or more, but some guys want cum as soon as they can get it. Others want to lick, suck and savor a cock for a while.

When I suck a cock, my objective is to make him cum. It does not matter to me whether he cums in 15 second or 30 minutes. I tend to get a tired jaw and have to change positions a lot if he doesn't cum in about 30 minutes or so, but I always suck until he cums unless he says it ain't gonna happen LOL Some guys just don't cum easily from oral. Most guys will let me know if they're not able to get close, or are just not feeling it. Usually it occurs after they sucked me off first. In those cases I ask if they'd like to finish by jacking off on me. Most do ! If there is another meeting, I will suggest that I suck them 1st.

Now, it's a completely different ball game with 99% of women I've been to bed with. They either (1) want to make it happen quickly within a minute or two, so I can recover and get it up again for fuck, or (2) they get so excited by my erection that they stop sucking and want me to fuck them NOW or (3) they don't even want to blow me, and just want to be fucked! LOL Maybe that's why some bi men, especially married ones, seek downlow bjs from other men ! LOL.

I prefer to start in the shower, with a mutual cock and ball washing experience - hot water, soapy lather, and touching, stroking and teasing each other's cock. When things are nice and clean, I like to gently circle my partner's balls between my index finger and thumb, and lightly pull and caress his smooth sack.

Then I use my free hand to guide his hard cock against my lips, and and into my mouth. I pay close attention to the cock-head, teasing it with my lips and tongue. I like to lick, suck, and tease his cock until it is throbbing hard, as long as I can make him last, until jets of hot cum squirt from his pulsating cock. I love the feeling of spasming balls in my hand while my partner cums.

If I'm receiving, I like to be in a 69, on top, with my strapped cock and balls dangling down, twitching, and bouncing in my partner's face. I like the feeling of warm hands teasing my smooth nutsack, with a nice pair of soft wet lips caressing my cock-head.

I love sucking my man's cock!! I start by stroking it, licking and sucking the head, getting it nice and wet. I love to deepthroat and lick up and down the entire shaft, stroking as I suck his balls into my mouth. Spreading his legs so I can lick his taint and ass, suck and bite his thighs...the messier the better, I use spit or lube to make the cock so wet, my head bobbing up and down, hand stroking and twisting, my tongue licks the underside of the rim every time I go up or down. I love looking up at him to see the look on his face, love his hands on my head or gripping my hair and this new guy, drags his nails down the entire length of my back while I suck him off and I love it!! I also love to straddle his face so he can lick my pussy while I suck his cock, I almost can't stand to lay and get oral without touching his cock in some way!! Great, now, I want him, right this minute!!

I agree! My wife does this when sucking me off and I don't last very long. She has expert cock sucking skills.

Quote Originally Posted by JackTexas94 View Post
    I like to cup his testicles and message his taint while sucking him. I think it helps milk him for a bigger ejaculation.

I prefer sucking two at a time. I like going back and forth and the having them both come at the same time.

Big picture advice first: Just be a total slut with that dick and let yourself go.

A couple of things I like to do:

Start on your knees. Sets the tone and vibe for you as his cocksucking bitch

Look right into his eyes when you're down there and with no hands on his dick - mouth only. This tells him "I love being your cocksucker" with only your eyes. I have sexually connected with several guys the very first time we hooked up right at this moment.

And if you happen to have another opening move that you like to use, then go with that instead. The point is to start every blow job with your best opening move so you're sure to get his attention and he knows he's a lucky fuck who's gonna get his dick sucked by a girl/guy who knows the art of cocksucking

Talk - dirty or sweet and whatever fits the mood. Tell him you love his dick. Call yourself a slut and whatever other nasty names that come to mind.

If you can deepthroat then don't forget to do it every time you suck a dick. Anytime after your opening act and not too late or he might surprise you with a shot of white goop first.

A BJ from me is MY blow job. I direct it and I play the role of cocksucker with Oscar level talent and skill. Maybe you're like me on this, maybe you're into submission, maybe this doesn't matter. But if it does matter and you're blowing a control freak and won't shut the fuck up with his suck me this that no the other way or get his hand off his dick and in your way and it's too much to deal with I stop and tell him to back the fuck off relax and enjoy for fuck sake. Had to a few times and they all did. You should do what you want and is best for you if his interference is too much for you.

Last but not least: giving a guy a blow job is fun and hot, but don't forget that a blowjob is still a job. So take pride in your work and do your job as well as you can, every time you "head" (HAHA) to the office. There are so many people who can't do their jobs well, and blowjobs are no different. Every guy except for a lucky few knows the difference between a cocksucker who excels at his or her job and a dude or a babe who can't suck a dick if his or her life depended on it. And all us guys also know the difference between a great blow job, a good blow job, a mediocre blowjob, and a blow job that just really sucked. Making him come doesn't give you a passing grade, how you got him there is what really matters. I'm luckier than most guys I think. My cocksuckers in life were all B plus to A plus students in that subject except for maybe one or two one timers I can't even remember now.

That's it from me. Comments and thoughts always welcome just write back to my inbox.

Baby, u gotta start slow and sexy. I tease him by licking everywhere but the cock.... UsuAlly can help myself and take the pole deep....the longer it takes
    the bigger the hot load!

Neonaught......I agree....love that position

"My favorite way is to be kneeling with my partner fucking my face while holding my head in his hands".

It's always best messy. You have to involve the balls, taint and ass if you really want to go full out.
    Lots of spit.. lots of twisting the head. That's how I like it anyhow.

Wizzee

I'm glad to hear all these tips and ideas, I've never had the chance, so far, but I know one thing I can do to make it enjoyable, something I haven't seen mentioned here, yet. Just to prevent nicking him with my teeth, I'd remove my dentures. It works extremely well when going down on a lady, so I suppose a guy would enjoy getting gummed, as well.

I know, it sounds gross or silly, but it sure is effective !

"The women I've been with all gave better head than the men" - that's not my experience. The best blow job I've gotten by far is from a guy. I prefer sucking in the 69 position and we cum and swallow together.

I've often heard it suggested that women are better at pleasing other women with oral sex, because, as women, they know what feels best to them. In my mind, I can see a similar school of thought applying in the case of M-M oral sex. Of course, for those of us who love everything about sucking cock, a blowjob from another man might seem to feel better because we can each enjoy a cock in our mouths simultaneously, as grxclaus suggested.

For me, there are pluses and minuses involved with either gender giving me head. Women's bodies are so much more exciting to me that I adore being sucked by one as I enjoy her naked eroticism, so there's a natural 'edge' to M - F oral sex, in my experience.

My bottom line is: the person, man or woman, who truly ENJOYS sucking cock does it the best. I'd much prefer to be sucked by someone eager to get my dick in his or her mouth than a very attractive person of either gender who just feels obligated to do it.