Register

View Poll Results: Have you ever given a stranger head?

Voters
271. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

203 74.91%
  • no

68 25.09%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Coastocoast

Re: Have you ever given a complete stranger head?

Not into the whole HSV, HPV, HIV scene myself so.... no.

I have sucked many guys the first time I met them. I try to find people on Silverdaddies or Craigslist and then talk to them a bit before inviting them over. I love sucking cock!

Yes I have usually twice week at Truck stops in the UK and all ways to completion and swallow I am 68

very new at this, and the answer is yes, 3 times, first time i was licking his head while he came, second time just got some precum, 3rd time was after we met and chatted for about a month, then a full on blow job and i ate his load. gonna meet again, and im gonna take it again.

jhg50

yes I have sucked about 10 strangers all married men. there seems to be nothing better

YES! Many times............and loved it most of the time. Like anything else, there is the occasional disappointment but over all, truly great and pleasurable.

Yes, I have sucked off strangers a fair amount. The last a week ago in the men's room of a Home Depot. I went into the men's room to piss and there was a youngish - 30-40 year old at one of the two urinals. I took the one next to him, not in any way thinking about sex. It sounds almost trite but shuffled back a bit and sort of turned a bit. I looked at him and he had his cock in hand andit was hard. I was stunned that this stale tale was coming true in front of me. I couldn't help myself because his cock was great. I took it my hand and stroked it as he pleaded for me to blow him. We went into a stall, I sat on the toilet and took his beautiful cock in my mouth. Twice gutys came in and used the urinal so it took some time but I eventually got my reward of a huge load of cum. He thanked me and walked away. What an experience.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah45 View Post
    Yes to the question and three times today.
    I'm jealous.

I guess most of the time i'm with strangers. I go to video booths and bath houses. sometimes I have men that I know , more often then not , it is a stranger. maybe it's more exciting that way. I love to be on my knees in front of a man I just met , and suck his cock til he cums in my mouth. it is a very erotic and dirty thing to do !

Yes. I've been going to a group about once a week for the past 3 months. Usually always someone new that I haven't met before that I suck and/or let them fuck me. Thursday there were two new guys - sucked both of them as well as one guy who I've gotten to know fairly well as he is usually there when I am.

Now more careful but back in the 70's sucked a lot of strangers off and swallowed there loads to. Most were at a adult movie theaters. I miss the excitement of opening a strangers pants not knowing what you would get. A big cock a small one a cut or uncut one.

Yes, or at least having just met the man within say a few an hour or so. It happens!

Bigi57, I'm in the bay area too. What kind of group? How do you protect yourself from STDs? Love to hear a lot more about this. If you like, send me a private message and I'll send you my email address. That way we can communicate more easily.

I think unless you really know someone well, essentially they are strangers, no? :P I have sucked off many strangers cocks, either guys I've met online or at sex parties and also at the swingers club, in that kind of situation you hardly get their name so, its literally unknown....I do not however swallow all of their cum, if its at a party, their partner can do that for them!! LOL

I love sucking cock and swallowing sperm. Yes I have sucked cockof strangers....and swallowed.

Not no, but HELL NO!

I can't believe the poll shows the majority of you have! To me, having indiscriminate sex with strangers, is a form of Russian roulette!

In 1954, I was 14 when I had my first orgasmic sexual experience with an older man, I waited until I learned to know and trust him, first. Even back then, Gonorrhea and STDs were prevalent with those who threw caution to the wind.

I admit, as a too-horny-for-my-own-good soldier, I had sex with a strange woman in Germany, when I was a 19 years old. I've had more female adventures than male, but that was the only time in my life that I allowed my small head do my thinking for me.

I've personally known more than one person who succumbed to sexually transmitted diseases. Even though I know I've never been 100% safe, because of the precautions I've taken, I've made it this long without ever getting ill.

I don't condemn any of you, because we all must do what we feel is best, but I'll never go down that road!

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    Not no, but HELL NO!

I can't believe the poll shows the majority of you have! To me, having indiscriminate sex with strangers, is a form of Russian roulette!

In 1954, I was 14 when I had my first orgasmic sexual experience with an older man, I waited until I learned to know and trust him, first. Even back then, Gonorrhea and STDs were prevalent with those who threw caution to the wind.

I admit, as a too-horny-for-my-own-good soldier, I had sex with a strange woman in Germany, when I was a 19 years old. I've had more female adventures than male, but that was the only time in my life that I allowed my small head do my thinking for me.

I've personally known more than one person who succumbed to sexually transmitted diseases. Even though I know I've never been 100% safe, because of the precautions I've taken, I've made it this long without ever getting ill.

I don't condemn any of you, because we all must do what we feel is best, but I'll never go down that road!
    Well said. Think I will stick with giving strangers a hand job when in that situation.

Of course. Use to go to gloryholes and suck lots of cock. Also get mine sucked. I haven't been so active lately, but I'm looking!
    Rick

The only time I sucked a cock was a strangers. It was thru a glory hole.

I go to an adult bookstore with booths and a theater at least once a month. I enjoy making eye contact and knowing that a stranger wants me on my knees without saying a word... mmmm

Did it for the first time at a party this weekend. Would do it again in a heart beat!

It has been a long time, but I was chatting with three relatively local guys when I made a date to meet one guy. I had to drive to him, but when we met, it was pretty hot. He was a great older guy and he treated me with respect and I devoured his cock, then he sucked me. I came right away and I just had to please him, so I went down on him again and he shot his sweet load down my throat as he held my head firm and told me how good I was. Too bad we never met again due to our own family situations. I would love to find another guy or guys like that because it is so much fun.
    Easy, peaceful feelin' . . .

I guess the question is what is meant by "stranger"? I've never met a guy and had oral sex with him immediately after meeting. I'll correspond with a guy for a while to make sure he's not a nut and is discreet. This may take a couple of weeks before I actually meet for sex.

One morning a guy hit me up on a gay hookup site and asked how I was
    I said pretty horny
    and he answered that he was super horny and wanted a hot mouth to suck him off before work.
    I told him I was getting ready for work and he persisted and said he had to get his nut off
    So I gave him my address and 15 minutes later he was knocking at the door.
    I invited him in and asked him his name and he told me, but I can't remember.
    He said where do you want to do it so I said the couch is fine and he pulled down his pants and sat down and I was staring at a nice uncut asian cock.
    I dropped to my knees and blew him to completion and swallowed his load and licked his cock clean.
    He said thanks and that it was a good blow job and maybe we should do it again and he left and I finished getting ready for work.
    I've never seen or heard from him again.
    Was it risky and stupid? Fuck yes
    But dangle a cock in my face and I lose my mind.

Damn. I am in Depot almost everyday during the week and have yet to experience anything like that. I would love that. Although the Depot I go to a bunch of the employees know me and the company I work for so getting caught could be really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by dick_pumper View Post
    Damn. I am in Depot almost everyday during the week and have yet to experience anything like that. I would love that. Although the Depot I go to a bunch of the employees know me and the company I work for so getting caught could be really bad.
    At he Home Depot that I frequent the only proposition that I have ever received was to do a mud job on a guy's drywall.
    JEM

yes and enjoyed it

I've given numerous strangers head before weather meeting them on chat sites, dating apps, forums, CL, gay hot spots, saunas ect.. Actually most of my cock experiences have been with randoms!

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    At he Home Depot that I frequent the only proposition that I have ever received was to do a mud job on a guy's drywall.
    LMFAO! Most Home Depot bathrooms I've been in are too disgusting to take a piss in, let alone spend more than 30 seconds in a stall.

a couple of times