Register

View Poll Results: Have you ever given a stranger head?

Voters
271. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

203 74.91%
  • no

68 25.09%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Re: Have you ever given a complete stranger head?

I've definitely sucked a strangers cock before. Very fun and always up for sucking more.

Not yet. But if the guy was hot and played his cards right I absolutely would.

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit16 View Post
    I blew two today in an adult toy store. Still had cum on my lips from the first when. I went to the next guy.
    I'd have cum kissed you!

many times they enjoy it
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

of course

yes.....

Yes I have

I suppose Craigslist and A4A hookups pretty much count as complete strangers.

Yes, I have given complete strangers head. Plenty of times.

I swear, if this guy I just saw at the supermarket had given me the signal he was up for it, I would have followed him to his car and sucked him dry.

Yes many of them.

hell YA - most of the cocks I suck are complete strangers - Most of the cum I swallow is from complete strangers. I LOVE the thrill of servicing a guy, just me on my knees taking care of a horny cock. Suck swallow and I'm on my way.

yes, many times.

Yes, quite a few times

Yes. Many. Many. Some guys I see again and so they aren’t complete strangers, but many who cum in my mouth are strangers.

Yes I have many times prior to marriage. Only a few after marriage. Now only with people we know.

My husband has not. Though there were a few we didn't know all that well. Risky but hot as heck!!!

The majority of my hookups are with strangers, so yes.

Im not really into quick hookups but I gave a guy head once, his first time getting head from a guy and my first time giving head to a somewhat stranger. It was hot as hell but haven't tried again since

YES-----!!!

Yes, many times. Either in gay saunas or bars. More exciting in a way is when it happens spontaneously in an unexpected place like with the security guard at work.
    Someone here said if they see a nice cock, they can't resist. If I'm in a situation where men are naked, either for sex or a change house at a beach or swimming pool and they stci a cock in my face, I can't say no.

essentially every guy you meet is a stranger.. till you have spent some time together.. and I do t mean just emailing back and forth.. even then you don?t really know them.. so The aswear is yes many many times.. over 500 now.. and counting.. almost all of them also used my pussy.. most of them more than once!!

All the time. lol. Most recent was a few months ago at a bar in TX. went there for some food and drinks after a business trip. A much older gentlemen (in his 60s) started talking to me and buying me drinks. He was very daring to go after a lady way out of his league. I really liked his confidence. so after making me laugh, getting me drunk and picking up my bill. I rewarded him by sucking his dick in his truck while he groped me all over. Never heard from him again.

As a matter of fact, I just hooked up with a truck driver and gave him a blowjob in his sleeper cab. It was VERY exciting!

Oh yes all the time xx

No 2 risky

Lower West side, Village in one of those sex shops with a basement

Yes, twice last week, same day, was trying for three but ran out of time lol, first time in four years it was great, really missed it!

I've sucked over 100+ and all have been strangers. Don't suck friends or acquaintances.

Yes again today, but he's not a stranger anymore, plan to suck him weekly, what a nice a cock!

Yes 2 but never to completion. Both men i met online.

Back in the 70's, pre-aids, it was commonplace. A lot of guys wanted a blow job on their way home from work. I had a place to take them, and swallowed a lot of cum with strange cocks in my mouth. My cock would be stretched down my leg with a large wet spot on my pants. Those WERE THE DAYS!