Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Warning: cocksucking can become addictive

Truly submit and totally give your all to it once and you can become addicted.

You will think about how he went from soft to hard in your mouth. How his excitement made you excited.

Do it once and you could find yourself answering cocksucker ads.

You could find yourself walking in someone's door. Someone you've never met. Seeing his naked cock and immediately dropping to your knees and putting it in your mouth.

Sucking and stroking not because he looks good but because he was standing there cock out, hard from anticipation, and wants it sucked.

You could find yourself sucking a strangers cock, penis or dick, whatever they want to call it, when you hear them say "yesssss suck it" you will double down and try harder.

As he hardens so do you, as he throbs so do you.

All that matters at the moment is making that cock feel more and more stimulus. Worshiping it till it is throbbing.

You know if your wife finds out she'll divorce you. You know your friends will never understand but you keep sucking and sucking, it feels so good.

Till you hear him moan and feel him spasm and feel his seed spurting in your mouth. At that moment you swallow as punishment, for being so submissive. You swallow though it tastes horrible you swallow it all till it's done, then you immediately leave thinking, never again, never again.

Two days later you could get an email asking "are you available today? I need my dick sucked."

You think no way, as your fingers are typing "yes sir, be right over."

Re: Warning: cocksucking can become addictive

Once your addiction to sucking cock begins to take over, you learn to enjoy the taste, feel and texture of cum and develop a craving for sucking cock until he cums in your mouth and then you will greedily swallow every drop, savoring the taste of your creamy reward for giving him oral pleasure with your cocksucking mouth.

That’s exactly how it is with me, until the part where you hate the taste, and the part about when you’re done. The first load I ever swallowed, afterwards I was saying to myself, “ I guess I really am a cumslut.” And couldn’t wait to find my next dick to suck.

I think you are right and I kind of hope you are.. I have very little experience but I want to start sucking a lot of cock and often .. that made me hard reading it and yes I have played a little and thought never again that was stupid but then soon after I want it again

I know how that feels Tag200, I too have little experience but am ready to give it my all and see what it's really all about.

Oh yes it sure is.

Well “average” your and I can keep talking and when pandemic ends perhaps we learn with each other

i do enjoy it but only with men i know

I’ve been suck cocks for a while, but it still remember that first time. I thought. “I can do this! I know how it will feel when I put it in my mouth!” But actually, I couldn’t believe I was on my knees, deepthroating my first ever, male! I was surprised at how fun it was, especially when he moaned! Oh gawd, that cinched the deal! He suck my big thick cock too, but in reality, sucking his and having him cum in my mouth is what drove me to do it more. And then, the second time we met, I lived it up and drove it into him, bareback, and never let looked back. My wife NEVER allowed anal! I was hooked! And all the married men I have met since (10 or more, over the years), willingly bend over and want their man pussy penetrated!
    Recently, I was able to get an 8 incher all the way into my throat, for the first time! It was incredible! And I didn’t gag!
    I want more of Thad! A LOT more of that! Almost more fun than anal! Addicted? You bet! Bring it on

I was amazed at how much I enjoyed it, every part of it from making him hard to hearing him call out I'm coming. I left feeling fully satisfied even though I never had an orgasm myself. Now to find a friend who wants benefits at least once a week.

Yeah, it sure does! The precise moment when the head of a dick slipped between my lips, I knew I was hooked and when I first tasted sperm a few moments later, the hook was driven in deeper. The taste; the feel; the scents and sounds; knowing he's losing control and it's because of my mouth on his cock which is curiously very hard but very soft at the same time. The only thing better, at least to me, is eating pussy; once you get hooked on it, you can never get enough - it's the best kind of "crack" ever - and it's so addictive that some guys would rather suck cock than to be sucked but, yeah, I like being the one to look at the other guy and say to him, "Yeah... suck my dick... and I'm gonna cum..."

I'm looking forward to being a cocksucking cum slut. It sounds so much better than a vanilla hetero with a boring wife.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Years ago when I 1st started I would meet a guy I liked and if we connected I would suck him to completion then would say I won't do this again knowing I liked it but also knowing I would be divorced if my wife found out .A few days later.I was looking and sucking again over and over . Then a few months later I would go and suck multiple men . I just love sucking and do not want to stop. Yes sucking cock is addicting. I love it

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    I'm looking forward to being a cocksucking cum slut. It sounds so much better than a vanilla hetero with a boring wife.
    And that is why I think a lot us become cock suckers.....boring sex life at home! IMHO most guys that suck cock, REALLY want to suck it and give pleasure, and many, but not all, woman do it not because they want to but because their partner wants it. Someone who really enjoys sucking a cock makes it a much more enjoyable experience for both partners. I will admit the best blowjobs I have gotten have been from a couple of guys!! And while I have only sucked a few guys, but only taken 1 guys load....I loved the whole experience.

I'm a total cum slut, have been sucking cock for 30 years and the craving only gets stronger. I LOVE eating pussy... LOVE it but there is something about having a hard cock in my mouth, feeling it's hardness and anticipating the reward that is so intense. I'm totally hooked on being a cum slut. It makes me wonder why girls aren't more into it. I've only been with a few girls over the years who truly loved sucking cock it's hard to understand. For me there's nothing better than using my mouth to make a guy cum and swallowing every delicious drop. The only problem is once I've swallowed the craving intensifies and it's rare that I can find another load quickly. I keep trying.

MMMM That sounds like me. I have only had interest in sucking cock and only did it to one guy. He moved as he and wife were retired and I submitted to him only three times. I also was nervous first time and excited at the same time. Having a guy tell me I suck cock good and telling me to take his dick and submit got me rock hard. I had no warning I dont recall the first time and he squirted cum all in my mouth. I just remember him arching up and grabbing my head and pumping his dick in my mouth. It made me want it even more and I felt like such a slut when he came even though I was shocked at first. I could not help but think about his dick in me and him cumming in my mouth constantly for days. I could not get it off of my mind and it made my dick hard even at work. I was almost cumming in my underwear because of it. Yes I want to find another local guy to just be his cocksucker weekly.

"It makes me wonder why girls aren't more into it."

All it takes is to run into a guy - or more than one - who makes your cock sucking dream a nightmare to understand why women aren't more into it. Women are like, "Don't cum in my mouth - ew!"

Quote Originally Posted by tongueteaser View Post
    MMMM That sounds like me. I have only had interest in sucking cock and only did it to one guy. He moved as he and wife were retired and I submitted to him only three times. I also was nervous first time and excited at the same time. Having a guy tell me I suck cock good and telling me to take his dick and submit got me rock hard. I had no warning I dont recall the first time and he squirted cum all in my mouth. I just remember him arching up and grabbing my head and pumping his dick in my mouth. It made me want it even more and I felt like such a slut when he came even though I was shocked at first. I could not help but think about his dick in me and him cumming in my mouth constantly for days. I could not get it off of my mind and it made my dick hard even at work. I was almost cumming in my underwear because of it. Yes I want to find another local guy to just be his cocksucker weekly.
    Yes!! I couldn't get my mind off it after I sucked that first dick. I had such guilt, but every time I jacked off I relived the whole experience and could still taste his cum. Got me off so hard!

Quote Originally Posted by hairy69 View Post
    And that is why I think a lot us become cock suckers.....boring sex life at home! IMHO most guys that suck cock, REALLY want to suck it and give pleasure, and many, but not all, woman do it not because they want to but because their partner wants it. Someone who really enjoys sucking a cock makes it a much more enjoyable experience for both partners. I will admit the best blowjobs I have gotten have been from a couple of guys!! And while I have only sucked a few guys, but only taken 1 guys load....I loved the whole experience.
    That's just about where I am right now. And I really enjoy a partner that enjoys and reacts to what I do to them.

Quote Originally Posted by hairy69
    IMHO most guys that suck cock, REALLY want to suck it and give pleasure, and many, but not all, woman do it not because they want to but because their partner wants it. Someone who really enjoys sucking a cock makes it a much more enjoyable experience for both partners.
    I've come to this same conclusion, and have written nearly identical words in this forum several times.

Quote Originally Posted by hairy69 View Post
    IMHO most guys that suck cock, REALLY want to suck it and give pleasure, and many, but not all, woman do it not because they want to but because their partner wants it. Someone who really enjoys sucking a cock makes it a much more enjoyable experience for both partners.
    I've only been with two women in my life so far (not for lack of trying; I'm 58!!): the first hated to suck cock, but the second, my now ex-girlfriend of three years, absolutely loved to suck my cock, and was very good at it, including deepthroating. I know I was very fortunate with her. But almost every one of the more than 100 guys I've been with loved to suck cock, and I agree, that makes all the difference. To have someone really show hunger for my cock and really enjoy having it in their mouth and even down their throat, getting pleasure themselves from sucking my cock, while giving me pleasure, is so wonderful.

There are women like my ex that love cocksucking, but from everything I hear, they are in the minority. I don't get it: I think cock is the most beautiful thing in the universe. Why do we bisexual and gay men love sucking a cock so much, and even become addicted to it because of how much pleasure it gives us, and women don't? And then for these women to have that cock attached to their boyfriend or husband that they are supposedly in love with, would that not make them enjoy his cock even more? I don't get it.

It definitely becomes addictive, lol. From the first time, when I hardly could believe I had a cock in my mouth to know has been an experience. To me it’s the most erotic thing I can do. Take a man and make him hard to cumming. I still can cum myself just by blowing a guy

Maybe men enjoy sucking more because we know how good it feels!! And we want to give that same feeling and pleasure to another guy. Plus, when I have a cock in my mouth, it makes me feel kind of submissive. But I sure do enjoy it!!!

I’m the same. Sometimes it’s all I can think about. I want this Covid situation to end ASAP. I used to love going cruising, public toilets and saunas just to suck as many dicks as I could. I crave it. I advertise on apps to suck strangers. No reciprocation needed. I don’t find guys attractive as a rule but I just can’t get enough dick in my mouth and cum on my face.
    I like to feel cheap, naughty and nasty. Having a stranger’s hard cock in my mouth makes me feel like that and I love the feeling that it’s a little bit naughty for me.
    My favourite activity is getting completely naked in public toilets and having random men fuck my mouth and use me for their satisfaction. Leaving me soaked in sperm waiting for the next guy to use my mouth.

Oh my, sucking dick is so addictive! I was completely addicted to sucking dick since the first time I was very roughly persuaded into giving a blowjob my junior year of college. I absolutely love everything about being a cocksucker cum slut who is into all sorts of kinky things with cum. I love the taste and smell of a big and thick cut penis. I love how sucking dick makes me feel like complete a slut, and how my fetish for cum makes me feel like a total whore. I love the feel of a big dick fucking my mouth. I love the feel of guy’s strong hands on the back of my head pushing my head down balls deep on his cock over and over again. There is nothing involving giving blowjobs and taking cum as a male cocksucker that I don’t absolutely love and cherish! I also have a very strong sex drive as a cocksucker. So my addiction cravings for cock and cum are often very powerful.
    Last edited by Blondeblowjob7; Jan 21, 2021 at 3:32 PM.

And this is a bad thing? I love sucking cock. I've been swallowing since I was 12-Years Old. I love seeing a naked man in my bed with his hard cock dripping pre-cum.

I've sucked young men and old men. Married and Single. I've had teenage boys wanting their first experience. I love cock.

My favorite part of sex has always been giving pleasure to partners. Up until recently that has been women. After sucking a cock and hearing the response from the guy, I felt great to be giving pleasure to him. I took what seems to me to be as much pleasure as I get from receiving, if in a different way. The thing is, I only want a BJ once a week. But I can get pleasure from giving it while sucking any number of times in a week.

I agree with you when you say someone who really enjoys sucking a cock makes it a much more enjoyable experience for both partners. I thoroughly enjoy having a guy suck me who is really into it, I enjoy just watching him suck me, almost as much as I enjoy the pleasure he gives me, and knowing he's enjoying himself as much as I am. I have never sucked a cock and don't really care to, but I just have a feeling that if I ever did, I could become addicted. I'd rather just offer up my cock for those who are addicted to sucking a nice hard cock, we need both, otherwise if we all are addicted to sucking, then who would we be able to suck?

Quote Originally Posted by evadkin View Post
    <snip>
    I'd rather just offer up my cock for those who are addicted to sucking a nice hard cock, we need both, otherwise if we all are addicted to sucking, then who would we be able to suck?
    That's why we have that wonderful invention, the beautiful, blissful, and perfect man-to-man 69!!

It’s very addictive. As a young boy, I dreamed of sucking my first cock when I was masturbating. At about 9, I got my first chance to suck an older man’s cock and I loved it,especially when he came. From then on, I sucked every cock I got a chance to suck.